**Season Nine Spoiler Lab** - Take Two

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Nov 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

There's not much else to share. Believe it or not Miami usually has more spoilers related to plot details than CSI or NY. And what has been posted for the remainder of the season is basically the extent of what CAN be posted without giving away the identity of the killers or MAJOR events.

2. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

That's the point. If we didn't have you we wouldn't know much above what CBS wants to share(which is almost nothing, just press releases and occasionally some 'episode special' material). There is not much else like interviews, character-related spoilers etc...just look on the right side of the screen, in the news area...nothing about CSI Miami, all about NY and Vegas :confused:

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

We thank you for the the spoilers vegaslights.
    I do like the interviews and pictures that NY seems to have a good amount of and wish Miami would do the same.

4. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

I wish the Miami cast would do more interviews and publicity, especially David. It seems Sela Ward from NY is constantly promoting the show.

5. jean10brook

jean10brook Hit and Run

Me too! Seems more effort is placed on promoting CSI Vegas and NY, than Miami. I am just glad that we get a Season 10 and hope to goodness we get more Calleigh. Boy have I really missed her. These 1 minute scenes per episode are just not cutting it. I'm glad she gets to take a nice Summer break and spend time with family and just hope that our leading lady will be back full time on screen this fall. Can't wait for Season 10!

6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Me too fanilowchick. I loved the interviews from earlier seasons when they included all the cast members together,they seemed to have so much fun.Do you remember the interviews when they did the Horatio sunglasses off and on thing by several cast members? That was one of my favorites.

7. fanilowchick

I sure do remember that video. I love all of David's interviews and messages to the fans and wish the cast would make more together.

8. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

I remember that one too! It was great. My favorites were Jon's "Horatio Caine with allergies" impersonation, and Rex's not-so-smooth one that ended with him accidentally hitting himself in the face with the sunglasses. :lol:

I wish they'd do ones like that again. I understand that it can be difficult to get all the cast members there at the same time, as I don't believe all of them aren't there for every day they're shooting a given episode (which I believe lasts about a week). However, can't Access Hollywood or whoever come back the next day to interview a few cast members that weren't there the day before? Or if they're only there one day for a particular episode, can they go on a different day the next episode and interview cast members who weren't there on the day they were shooting for the previous episode?

9. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    Some of those earlier interviews were 2 parters so maybe the were shot over a 2 day period.
    Given that shooting last about a week it does seem to be something that sould be doable.

10. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Final press release of the season!

11. fanilowchick

It's about time!!!

12. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Wasn't Ethan Embry on Empire Records? :lol: Ironic.

Also, Callum Keith Rennie! I love him!

The only thing that bugs me so far about this plane crash, is that Horatio is seemingly unhurt but Frank is injured (if I remember my spoilers correctly). It'd be nice if we saw Horatio in a more vulnerable state, but Frank is finally getting the juicy bits this season and I hope it continues.

13. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

oh well so guess they decided to never show Kyle again? poor Horatio new son then no son..oh well..finale sounds interesting though...

14. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Me too :). From BSG, to 24, to Miami...cool! :thumbsup:

15. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

Yea and still no sign of Elizabeth Berkeley from what I can tell. We still have next season, and all I can say is that Kyle had better have a few episodes or heads will roll :devil:

These fugitives sure used their time wisely, huh? All these elaborate plans they seem to have hatched. I'd love to see how they manage to let H walk out of a plane crash unscathed, I think he's well beyond his nine lives by now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.