**Season Nine Spoiler Lab** - Take Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do we know there is already a Season 10?

O'Brian just stated in an interview that Renee would be in the Season 10 Premiere and that they were excited about her recurring to be a love interest for H because Natasha and David have great chemistry.

The TV Guide Interview was posted back on page 50 - post #738 by Linda&Horatio.

Last edited:
Did anybody see the preview for the next episode? It looked like Ryan got beat down pretty bad.:(

Whenever they want someone to catch a beating, it's usually Ryan. Why can't Horatio get knocked out?:lol:

I thought it looked like Ryan got knocked out in the preview. Yeesh, can't they give him a break? He already got hit by the roller derby chick lol.

Did Eva say two team members would be "shot down"? Because if that's what she said, its possible that she meant the plane that H and Frank are in is shot down. That would be some cliffhanger... the plane plummeting to the ground and then the credits go up.

Press release for this season's penultimate episode:

WHEN HORATIO CHASES DOWN A MYSTERIOUS MURDER SUSPECT, HE DISCOVERS THAT THE MAN'S ENTIRE LIFE IS AN ELABORATE CHARADE, ON "CSI: MIAMI," SUNDAY, MAY 1

Josh Malina ("The West Wing") Guest Stars as Neal Marshall, The Mysterious Murder Suspect

"G.O." — When Horatio chases down a mysterious murder suspect, he discovers that the man's entire life is an elaborate charade, on CSI: MIAMI, Sunday, May 1 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Josh Malina ("The West Wing") guest stars as Neal Marshall, the mysterious murder suspect.

SERIES REGULARS
Horatio Caine............ David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne........ Emily Procter
Eric Delko............ Adam Rodriguez
Ryan Wolfe............ Jonathan Togo
Det. Frank Tripp............. Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista............. Eva La Rue
Walter Simmons Omar Miller

RECURRING CAST
Dr. Tom Loman.................. Christian Clemenson
Dave Benton.......... Wes Ramsey

GUEST CAST
Neal Marshall.......... Josh Malina
Jenny Marshall.......... Nicole Cannon
Dean Marshall........... Ian Kahn
Olivia Hunter.......... Moran Atias
Wendy Colton......... Melora Hardin
Braden Wilkins............ Robert Parks-Valletta
Scott Pendleton........... Alexander John
Bartender.......... Ethan Stone
Long Legs............ Joni Kemper

WRITTEN BY: Brett Mahoney
DIRECTED BY: Matt Earl Beesley

WHEN HORATIO CHASES DOWN A MYSTERIOUS MURDER SUSPECT, HE DISCOVERS THAT THE MAN'S ENTIRE LIFE IS AN ELABORATE CHARADE, ON "CSI: MIAMI," SUNDAY, MAY 1

Josh Malina ("The West Wing") Guest Stars as Neal Marshall, The Mysterious Murder Suspect

"G.O." — When Horatio chases down a mysterious murder suspect, he discovers that the man's entire life is an elaborate charade, on CSI: MIAMI, Sunday, May 1 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Josh Malina ("The West Wing") guest stars as Neal Marshall, the mysterious murder suspect.

SERIES REGULARS

RECURRING CAST

GUEST CAST

Wasn't Julia Winston supposed to be in this episode? I don't see her in credits. I wonder if Josh Malina will have a scene with Emily Procter.

SERIES REGULARS

RECURRING CAST

GUEST CAST

Wasn't Julia Winston supposed to be in this episode? I don't see her in credits. I wonder if Josh Malina will have a scene with Emily Procter.

I have a gut feeling that plot was scrapped.

I too thought Elizabeth Berkley was going to guest star in this one. Which plot was scrapped, the one with Julia or the one we're looking at now for 9.21?

Elizabeth was on Joy Behar last week and didn't say anything about returning to Miami, so that may have just been a rumor.

^^
Wasn't there an article somewhere that stated she was returning,I thought I read that. It was probably scrapped like Vegalights stated or something didn't workout.

I don't know this for sure, but if Julia's return was based on the picture Elizabeth Berkely posted on her twitter page then it could have just been a misunderstanding. I noticed in her tweets later that she'd said people had been asking to see pictures of her dressing rooms....maybe the one of Miami was one she had stashed away?

Promo for 'Caged' looks like another good one. Why is Ryan always getting punched anymore?! Wonder what's going on with Nat in that scene where she's got her arms flying up....fighter's spit/blood fly on her? Ew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back