**Season Nine Spoiler Lab** - Take Two

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Nov 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

Well if it is Horatio, and I hope so, it won't be too much of a cliffhanger because we already know he's coming back in season 10 to start a romance with Renee :)

2. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

Emily from her facebook, I'm REALLY worried now, I have a feeling its Horatio and Frank and they'll start with the plane crash, do a "48 hours earlier" at the beginning of the episode, and end with the plane crash... Maybe Frank isn't injured in the crash, maybe he's shot in the air?

3. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

What Emily? If it's Emily procter than she doesn't have a facebook page, it's a fake.

4. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

Its not a fan page, its her profile
    http://www.facebook.com/emily.procter

I too, thought it was fake, but, her relationship status sold it for me, I doubt her boyfriend is going to list herself as in a relationship with a fake profile.

I recommend you send her a request, she posts some very good videos from her home.

5. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

I'm with Kala; this must be fake. Emily didn't have a facebook page before she had Pippa; I doubt she would start one now with her busy schedule.
    Fyi, can't access the link you provided.

6. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

7. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

Be very careful in regards to FB pages because its very easy to fake them; I remember someone did it to DC once. Especially considering that quote is the exact same one, almost word for word, that Eva La Rue said in her recent interview. If its real, fantastic.

As for the plane crash, I wonder how Horatio would possibly avoid injury in this one. if they are in a shootout before it goes down, I doubt the guys would be strapped in their seats when it went down. And even then, people sustain injuries. Remember Lynyrd Skynyrd? If H walks out unscathed, I think I'm gonna have to go over there and hit him myself, just to see if he can still bleed!

8. daisymay

daisymay Police Officer

Yes, I'd like to see him hurt! Don't misunderstand me - I adore him (and David even more), but the hurt/comfort syndrome is well known. See fanfic if any doubts. Anyway, David does suffering so well...

9. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

I have contacted as many sources close to Emily I could lately and they always repeat me that Emily has no facebook account. Even Paul's one, it appeared after Emily's official announcement she was pregnant and in a relationship with him. I keep on being really skeptic toward those pages, even because they posted quotes taken from interviews in more than an occasion. So be careful with those accounts!

Anyway, I don't know what to think about this new cliffy end of the season. I mean, who can go down again? Natalia has gone through hell this season (as always, writers use extremely dramatic story lines when they have some screentime to waste:rolleyes:), Eric has been down so many times in 9 season I still wonder how he can still be alive, well, Horatio has been on the concrete for a summer in season 6 finale, Calleigh is out of question (what can happen to that girl again?). Well, Ryan could be an option but this idea of people going down is not so thrilling anymore..

10. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

I really hope it's Horatio and Frank. I love Horatio but I want to see him hurt for once!! I agree with CSINYfan, from what I've heard it sounds as though Frank is shot before the plane goes down, then the crash leaves them both in serious peril.

11. jean10brook

jean10brook Hit and Run

Ok, here is another thought. According to spoiler info, H is in a plane crash, Renee gets shot in the finale and we are told that Frank has a near-death experience. So, it's possible that when Eva said 2 team members, she just meant cast and so it could be Renee and Frank. I really can't imagine H in a plane crash (walks out unscathed) Renee gets shot and Frank gets seriously injured in the crash and then someone else on top of that gets shot as well. Now, my earlier post doesn't sound all that sensible. I think it is just going to be Frank and Renee that both get shot. And the Frank pulling away when H needs him most could be because of Renee getting shot and perhaps her injuries are much more severe and we don't know if she will make it and H really feels bad for her. We do know that Renee ends up surviving, because she is already scheduled to be in the Season 10 opener and will continue as a recurring. I know Frank won't die either. They had a death last year (Jesse) so everyone will be ok for Season 10. I think Eva just considered Renee part of the "team" when she used that term. Just a guess.

I too don't believe that is really Emily's Facebook page. Did you notice it said Actor/Director up at the top. I have never heard that she ever directed anything. Sounds hinky to me!

Last edited: Mar 28, 2011
  12. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

How do we know there is already a Season 10?

13. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

You do know that's a Facebook fan page, not a personal profile, correct? Under the categories on which you describe the page it says "Actor/Director." It's not like she specifically said she does both, it's just how Facebook categorizes things.

An admin runs the page and Emily occasionally stops by. It's even linked to emilyprocter.com

14. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

The only issue I have with Renee being one of the 'two' who goes down is - after only one episode will fans be invested enough in that character to care?

I can't see her having that significant an impact in one episode to make her worthy of a cliff-hanger about whether she survives.

Frank yes. I'm over-the-top excited about Frank (as long as Rex Linn isn't going anywhere), but I'm just thinking for the greatest impact, it would have to be one of the other team members. :confused:

15. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

I thought Renee's first episode was tonight? Guess I was wrong. :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.