**Season Nine Spoiler Lab** - Take Two

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Nov 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

How many times can these people escape!
    It would be good to see H finally injured, but im not holding my breath.

2. baybeehannah

baybeehannah Witness

3. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

Hmm. Was really expecting something more dramatic with the injuries. Maybe they were at a low altitude or something. That or Frank had his Wheaties that morning.

4. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

I'm really looking forward to this one!!!! I can't wait to see the 'sparks fly' between H and Renee :)

5. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

hey since ABC cancelled out 2 soaps FILLED with good actors they should have no shortage of s/l possibilities and could include Kyle next season..but yeah a whole year and nothing mentioned of Kyle is just plain wrong.. but then the season finale appears promising-not trying to sound ugly since I love Horatio/DC but it would have been interesting to at least see him with a nasty gash on the head or something that'd leave a scar for someone to mention to him "hey man how ya doing?" but super H is back again..maybe it's a small sea plane?

6. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

Hi guys, the new episode thread for 9x20 Paint it Black is now up. Any discussion for this episode should now be moved over there. :)

7. jean10brook

jean10brook Hit and Run

No Kyle, no E/C, hardly any Calleigh at all, Julia's scene cut, spoilers are not even close. Very disappointing and makes it hard to stay enthused about the show. To be honest, I just want this season to be over and move on to Season 10!

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

This season has been the best in a very long time, imo. Team interaction & balanced screentime (aside from EP*) has improved greatly. I'm excited for a season 10 as well ...so long as tptb continue with the same pattern as this last season (say bye-bye to the crap that was S6&7)

*She's had a baby, not a root canal - her life is changed forever; 'Calleigh' & the show are no longer her first priority, & her "fans" shouldn't be expecting it to be.

9. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

I've told you guys before, Emily/Calleigh will not have more than one scene per episode for this season. They're already done filming and on summer hiatus, which means she was still recovering from the birth of her baby when they did 9.21 and 9.22

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Agree whole-heartedly.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2011
  11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I agree as well.

12. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

I so agree with this!!I'm not even following spoilers anymore, can't wait for season 10 as season 9 has nothing interesting to offer for me. I lost my enthusiasm for CSI Miami after 9.02 and judging by the absence of Cal and EC fans on this forum I can see they are doing the same...

13. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

^^^My sentiments exactly!

14. rissarose

rissarose Rookie

I agree wholeheartedly with your entire post, mj. Couldn't have said it better myself! This whole season has been fantastic; we've had great team interaction, good/humorous writing (particularly for Ryan, Walter, and Tom), and some pretty interesting plots/crimes. If season ten will be anything like nine, I can't wait!

15. Court

Court Prime Suspect

100% percent agree with you there on both points. S6-7 and half of S8 were so blah that the show was getting hard to watch. This season has restored my faith in the series. :thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.