The Last Movie You Saw - Thread 4

i just saw "The Mechanic". I thought that movie was awesome! lots of action and i thought it had it's funny moments.

Just watched GI Joe Rise of Cobra...again :lol: It's a cheesy summer action movie, but the script is half decent, the cast is great and the visuals are amazing. I'd definitely recommend it to action movie fans.

I just watched Life As We Know It. And goodness, what a gem! I've always like watching movies that have scenes with food in them. Whether it's Soul Food, The Perfect Man, 16 Blocks, I like seeing food in movies. Great story, yet tragic, but beautiful throughout. With some funny scenes and dialogue, too.

gnomeo & juliet. i really liked it, it was very funny, lots of nice shakespeare jokes, good animation and a brilliant soundtrack of elton john before he went crap :D

Terminator Salvation: not your typical terminator movie, definatly not the best out of that series. Christian Bale tried to hard and Sam Worthington did an amazing job stole the main character right away from Bale. He was deffinatly the main focus, but considering Christian Bale didnt do that great it was a good thing. In all honesty though they didnt need to make this movie, the way they ended the last one there with John Conner and his to be wife in the military caves as the bombs fell was a perfect ending

"I am Number 4".

I didn't know too much about this one going in, but I didn't mind it. My friend thought it felt too much like a CW teen drama, but I don't mind a little romance so I was OK with that. Not awesome, but definitely entertaining if you like a little alien romance.

Unstoppable. Awesome, edge-of-your-seat thriller, one that takes the viewer along for the ride! I like how on almost every scene, many details get explained about operating trains, including what the trains are carrying. Just details like those that not many people have seen or know about.

Basement Jack - Eh. Not that great. Several scenes clearly taken from some of the "Halloween" movies... like
the killer falling from a building onto the ground and then the hero/heroine looking down and the body being gone.... and the supposedly dead killer being put into an ambulance and later you see that he's killed the EMT(s) and he's nowhere in sight.

Night of the Demons (remake with Shannon Elizabeth and Monica Keena) - Not bad, I can't decide if I like it better than the original or not. I'll have to watch the original again to decide lol.

Back