The Warm Welcome Thread #3

Welcome Fata Morgana I hope you'll have nice time in here and you indeed have great taste of TV shows! ;) Great to have more fans on board :)

Alright, first post ever. Ummm, hi. I'm new to this thing, obviously. Found this site while googling Don Flack and decided that it would be a fun thing to try. Flack is my favorite character, in case ya didn't guess that already and CSI: NY is my favorite CSI series, though the original is a close if not neck and neck second. So . . . yeah. Looking forward to posting on the numerous threads on TalkCSI. ^^

Welcome to the forum, Aequitas! It's always nice to see new members around the board. :)

I feel a little like I'm at one of those sorts of meetings ;): Hi, my name is Rebel (Reb) and I'm new here. I'm a little addicted to CSI:NY, though I was clean for part of 2010...I've relapsed. I started with the show in Season 1, watched through mid Season 6, and came back for Season 7.

I guess a little about me might not go awry. I'm 29 (I feel old saying that), still in university, about a year or so away from finishing my PhD. I'm from the Chicago area originally, then lived in England and upstate New York before being exiled to Oklahoma :scream:. I used to watch the original CSI, but stopped the season after Grave Danger (that's not why...just, I did). I only watched two episodes of CSI:Miami because David Caruso/Horatio Caine gives me the willies. I realize that any show can't make everyone happy, so I just stick to my NY nowadays. Even after the move to Fridays makes me grateful for TiVo. I think that's all -- I've probably gone on too much as it is. I tend to do that, just to warn you right from the first.

Back