Season 7 Spoiler Discussion part 2 - Fighting Crime In Gotham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Hawkes has been using prohibited drugs. NY writers know better than that. (I hope so. I don't want to be disappointed. :p) It has been the problem of other TV characters on other shows already. I really hope it's not what it sounds like. Plus, he is dating and inspired - very small chance he'd use drugs! :)

I would be royaly pissed off if they make Hawkes an addict. It better be blood pressure, cholesterol or some other medical condition.

Hawkes being nervous about having to take a drug test at work could be for a million different reason, maybe he's on some kind of perscription and he doesnt want everyone at work to know about it??

It doesnt aotumatically mean the writers are gonna make him a drug addict, but if they do I will be really dissappionted, it just doesnt fit the character of Hawkes at all.

I don't think we need to be jumping to conclusions about the drug test. He could be on some psychotropic drug for medical reasons that the department doesn't know about, it doesn't necessarily mean he's taking illegal drugs. Maybe he's depressed or is on anxiety meds, we don't know what the deal is yet though.

Thanks for the bigger pics.

If Lindsay is supposed to "connect" to Lindsay Price's character why does she look either bored or pissed off in every picture? :lol:

If Lindsay is supposed to "connect" to Lindsay Price's character why does she look either bored or pissed off in every picture? :lol:

I was wondering that too. I'm guessing that maybe at first they think Lindsay Price's character killed someone and they're interrogating her as a suspect.

My oh my Danny butt is looking mighty fine in these pics, hehe!!!

I do hate when they make lindsay be the person to connect with a female victim, why?? She not good at it, why cant it be Jo or something anyone but Lindsay!!!!!!

CBS posted an Under the Microscope video for the underwater scene from "Party Down" - here's the CBS.com link for now, I'm sure someone will find a non-geoblocked link soon. ;)

My grandma said her tv paper says that NY is on an hour later this week due to the showing of superbowl commercials or something. Anyone know if that's true (cause her paper is sometimes wrong)?

WHEN A TRACTOR-TRAILER CARRYING EXCLUSIVE PARTY GUESTS MYSTERIOUSLY ENDS UP AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HUDSON RIVER, THE CSIs MUST SOLVE THE MYSTERY FROM THE SOGGY REMAINS, ON "CSI: NY," AT A SPECIAL TIME, FRIDAY, FEB. 4, 10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT

CBS posted this a few weeks back, and I've seen nothing to note another change.

WHEN A TRACTOR-TRAILER CARRYING EXCLUSIVE PARTY GUESTS MYSTERIOUSLY ENDS UP AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HUDSON RIVER, THE CSIs MUST SOLVE THE MYSTERY FROM THE SOGGY REMAINS, ON "CSI: NY," AT A SPECIAL TIME, FRIDAY, FEB. 4, 10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT

CBS posted this a few weeks back, and I've seen nothing to note another change.

Thanks, Shane. I must have missed the time difference earlier when I read about the episode. I'm so glad I can watch both Supernatural and NY live this week! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back