Season 7 Spoiler Discussion part 2 - Fighting Crime In Gotham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but are your eyebrows awesome enough for you to play the son of Jo Danville, Queen of Awesome Eyebrows?!?!?!

~ In addition to witnessing a murder, Ellie drops a bombshell on Jo: she wants to meet her biological mother. Jo's 19-year-old son Tyler accidentally revealed to Ellie that her biological mom is in jail - Jo hadn't told her yet.

~ Jo's ex-husband Russ is back, and we get to meet Tyler for the first time. They come to the lab, and Tyler apologizes for telling Ellie about her biological mom - he thought she already knew. Jo doesn't blame him, though. She should have told Ellie the truth sooner.

I'm really looking forward to this one. Sela Ward is a very talented actress especially in the family drama department.

^Thanks for the pics, Perlnoir, but those are a bit large... can you resize them or change them to links? Thanks! :)

^Thanks for the pics, Perlnoir, but those are a bit large... can you resize them or change them to links? Thanks! :)

Ok, i change size.

You're welcome Neth.

Scoop! David James Elliott Earns CSI: NY Encore

By: Matt Webb Mitovich

Fresh off his January 7 appearance on CSI: NY, beloved JAG alum David James Elliott has already booked a return visit, TVLine has learned.

Earlier this month, DJE guested on CBS’s hit Friday-night procedural as Russ Josephson, the FBI agent ex-husband of Sela Ward’s Detective Jo Danville. The first time around, the former marrieds compared notes on a cross-jurisdictional case, and we definitely saw sparks hinting at lingering feelings ‘tween the two.

For his encore, which is slated to air in April, Russ returns to support Jo through a difficult family situation — as well as aid Mac with an ongoing murder investigation.

In addition to his work as “Harm” Rabb on NCIS birthplace JAG, Elliott’s TV credits include Street Legal, Close to Home and, most recently, the ABC summer sudser Scoundrels.

source: http://www.tvline.com/2011/01/scoop-david-james-elliot-earns-csi-ny-encore/

Last edited:
Lindsay Price Gives Us the Scoop on Her CSI: NY Gig
Jan 24, 2011 03:02 PM ET
by Carita Rizzo

After taking a year off to direct the documentary feature, Sending the Orphans Back, about her mother's first return to Korea since childhood, Lindsay Price is returning to TV as a rape victim on an episode of CSI: NY, set to air in February. Price comes to the attention of Anna Belknap's character, Dt. Lindsay Monroe, when the serial rapist who once attacked her ends up dead.

"To do a guest spot on a show that has been on for so many seasons is such a random thing when you're used to leading your own shows, but I'm a fan and I thought it was an interesting exercise, to go to the place of what a woman might feel if she actually went through something that traumatic," Price told TV Guide Magazine at the G'Day USA Black Tie Gala on January 22. "It's interesting to play something that I've never even tapped the surface of before."

After she's done being interrogated, Price's next appearance will be on the first episode of NBC's new dramedy Love Bites, set to air this spring. After that, it's whatever pilot season brings. "Everything that I do has to be something new and something challenging, or with people that I want to work with. I take jobs for different reasons," says Price. "There's some good things out there. Everyone says TV's going down the tubes, and it's all reality, but there's some really good writing. and some amazing opportunities if you're lucky enough to throw your hat inthe ring. The truth is, if you're lucky enough to work, you're a lucky actor."

source: http://www.tvguide.com/News/Lindsay-Price-Gives-1028234.aspx?rss=breakingnews

7.14 "Smooth Criminal"

01.25.2011 WHEN THE CSIs TRACK DOWN A SUAVE AND CHARMING HITMAN, THEIR INVESTIGATION UNCOVERS A CONSPIRACY WITH FAR-REACHING IMPLICATIONS ON "CSI: NY," FRIDAY, FEB. 11

R&B Superstar Ne-Yo Plays the Charming Hitman

Adrienne Barbeau ("Maude") Plays a Clinic Manager, Dr. Theola Kumi

Lesley-Ann Brandt ("Spartacus") Plays Kidnap Victim, Camille Jordanson

"Smooth Criminal" - When the CSIs track down a suave and charming hitman, their investigation uncovers a conspiracy with far-reaching implications on CSI: NY, Friday, Feb. 11 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:

Det. Mac Taylor........................ .... Gary Sinise
Jo Danville...................................... Sela Ward
Danny Messer................... Carmine Giovinazzo
Dr. Sheldon Hawkes....................... Hill Harper
Det. Don Flack............................. Eddie Cahill
Lindsay Monroe Messer............ Anna Belknap
Adam Ross.................................... AJ Buckley
Dr. Sid Hammerback...................... Robert Joy

GUEST CAST:

The Handsome
Man....................... Shaffer Smith aka Ne-Yo
Sexy Woman/
Camille Jordanson............. Lesley-Ann Brandt
Dr. Theola Kumi.................. Adrienne Barbeau
William Dowd........................... Brandon Scott
Superintendent.................... Robert Della Cerra
George Parker............................ Chad Randall
Julian Grace............................... Erik Stabenau
Bartender / Ken Marion............. Jeffrey Barnett

GENRE: CRIME DRAMA, ACTION, ADVENTURE, SUSPENSE, MYSTERY

WRITTEN BY: Aaron Rahsaan Thomas

DIRECTED BY: Scott White

source: CBS pressexpress

7.15 Vigilante - Press Release

01.25.2011 WHEN A SERIAL RAPIST IS FOUND MURDERED IN THE SAME MANNER AS HIS VICTIMS, THE CSIs WEIGH A FEELING OF JUSTICE AGAINST THEIR SENSE OF DUTY TO PURSUE THE KILLER, ON "CSI: NY," FRIDAY, FEB. 18
Lindsay Price ("Lipstick Jungle," "Eastwick") Guest Stars as Kate Price,
One of the Rapist's Previous Victims

Megan Ward ("General Hospital") Guest Stars as Annie Cartland, Kate's Attorney

"Vigilante" - When a serial rapist is found murdered, restrained in the same manner as his victims, the CSIs weigh a feeling of justice against their sense of duty to pursue the killer on "CSI: NY," Friday, Feb. 18 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:

Det. Mac Taylor........................ .... Gary Sinise
Jo Danville...................................... Sela Ward
Danny Messer................... Carmine Giovinazzo
Dr. Sheldon Hawkes....................... Hill Harper
Det. Don Flack............................. Eddie Cahill
Lindsay Monroe Messer............ Anna Belknap
Adam Ross.................................... AJ Buckley
Dr. Sid Hammerback...................... Robert Joy

GUEST CAST:

Lindsay Price.................................. Kate Price
Megan Ward............................ Annie Cartland
Eve Mauro............................... Heather Marist
Kristen Kerr............................ Brunette Victim

Emily Wilson........................... Redhead Victim
Kevin Interdonato.................... Garland Clarke
Michael Duisenberg...................... Craig Tomlin

GENRE: CRIME DRAMA, ACTION, ADVENTURE, SUSPENSE, MYSTERY

WRITTEN BY: Christopher Silber

DIRECTED BY: Frederick E.O. Toye

source: CBSpressexpress

Thanks, guys! :) (But wow, they screwed that second press release all up - the guest cast list is flipped. :wtf:)

Filming CSI: NY at my school, University of Southern California!

tumblr_lf8w03VRAz1qdboaro1_500.png

Source: http://anjodastrevas.tumblr.com/post/2925073916/starkidjones-filming-csi-ny-at-my-school

Episode 7.19 of CSI:NY will be called "Food For Thought"
Yep! I'll be back in a bit with more info. :)

ETA:
7.19 "Food For Thought":

~ The episode opens at a mobile food festival in SoHo - gourmet food trucks line both sides of the street, and Hawkes is there with Camille (the nurse from 7.14). They order food from a truck called World on Wheels, and they head off down the street. Hawkes refuses to try food that came off a truck, but Camille tricks him into trying one of her fries by kissing him and putting the fry in his mouth while he's caught off-guard. He's pleasantly surprised to find that the food is really good. ;)

~ They aren't far away when suddenly the World on Wheels truck explodes, killing the man inside (Derby).

~ There's a man (Odelin Gonzales) who has filed numerous complaints against Derby during the past year. He has a hot dog cart, and he follows all of the rules and procedures to sell food legally - but Derby keeps parking his truck on the curb and stealing all of Odelin's business illegally. When Flack and Jo confront him about his problems with Derby, Odelin swears he'd never kill anyone - he's a religious man, and he believes in following the rules. Besides, he has an alibi: he was working at a soup kitchen when the truck exploded.

~ The team also discovers that a chef named Langley had a beef with Derby and got into a fight with him the night he died. Derby used to work for Langley, but he was fired after Langley found out he was working on a food truck in his spare time - and he was using Langley's recipes. Derby sued him for wrongful termination.

~ Meanwhile, it looks like something is up with Hawkes. At one point in the episode, Danny tells Hawkes that they all have to take drug tests - he doesn't know why, but he's just following orders. Hawkes seems nervous about something. (Sorry, I don't know anything more than that. :()​
It was only a matter of time before they made an episode about the food truck craze. :lol: And yay for evidence that Hawkes and Camille are dating - I was a bit worried it might be a one-off thing. I'm not sure how I feel about the possibility of Hawkes worrying about a drug test, though...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back