"Fracked" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Ahhh! A Battlestar Galactica reference in the title!? Major points to you CSI. I am so excited for this episode.

If you havn't seen BSG yet, please do. It is seriously one of the most powerful and heartbreaking shows I have ever seen. Battlestar has my heart.
I look forward to reuniting with my other love CSI too (Haven't watched it in a while.)

Well, I'd have to say this is probably my least favorite episode so far this season. It had its good moments, but overall I found the case boring.

Favorite line of the night? "That's my goat!" :lol:

Not my favorite, it's down there with Cold Blooded and Pool Shark

Screentime wasn't very even, lots and lots Ray, but Greg had a few good scenes :)

I want to see Cath in the field more, she hasn't been in the field a lot lately

No Sara :(

Glad to see Sachoff :)

Catherine and Robbins talking about Mrs. Robbins b-day :thumbsup:

Ecklie was certainly touchy or something about going near the gas company, hope he's not involved with it or anything else dirty, I'd like to keep him prickly and clean

The writers must have also watched Gasland, it's a documentary, this guy went around the country to talk to people who have this problem where their sick and their water lights up :eek::wtf:

Glad to see Archie again, wish we could see more of the lab rats :(

Hodges in the morgue, for a second I thought he was going to puke, I know he's been in there before to help collect trace but I'm not used to seeing him in there

Meagan Ward (General Hospital), happy to see her, she must be trying to get a spot on primetime

Next week looks good, hope it is, it will be our last ep until December :(
What's up with that cat?

Meagan Ward (General Hospital), happy to see her, she must be trying to get a spot on primetime

I didn't think anyone else noticed her! I love her on GH. Overall, a pretty boring episode so far. I'm only halfway in, but I'm not really into it...

Is this the same writer who wrote "Pool Shark"? Because this is the second time this season they've pulled the whole "girl in a pool slaps male companion thinking he grabbed her butt when it was actually a DB touching her" only this time it was in a spring instead of a pool.

Nick to couple in motel room he busted into: "Excuse me, carry on". LOL.

Frankie: I've got point. Don't shoot me in the ass. :guffaw:

Methane tainted water... yikes.

Reporter: Have you ever heard of fracking?
Ray: Sounds like a sci-fi explenitive. .... hehehe.

LOL at Hodges saying "I don't need a mask do I?"

I get tickled every single time Nick calls anyone "Hoss". I don't know why.

The case was a little on the boring side, but kind of scary too. Tainted water... oh man.

Next weeks looks epic!

"Pool Shark" was written by Dustin Lee Abraham (who is also in the middle of writing 11.14 right now...). Tonight's episode was written by David Weddle and Bradley Thompson, who wrote "Shock Waves" earlier this season.

Not a bad episode, but not overly memorable either. I might be distracted though, because my computer blew up in the middle of it
crash.gif
(I think I need a new power supply :().

An autopsy without Ray! Those don't happen very often, so it's nice to see. :)

I liked the reporter; she was very determined, even if she was hindering the investigation. In the end, she's probably the one most likely to get something done about it, given how the "official" investigation was ended.

Hodges in autopsy - he looked very uncomfortable.

I've been liking Ecklie the last few seasons. It sucks seeing him being the "bad guy" again. :(

"bunny-huggers" :lol:

No Sara again. :(

Especially with the ending, this reminded me a lot of the Cross-Dressing Carp episode. It's disturbing to think of how much stuff corporations can get away with. :wtf:

An autopsy without Ray! Those don't happen very often, so it's nice to see. :)
But Ray did the 'preliminary' autopsy at the scene, which I thought was the cart before the horse at that point.

- Bummed at no Jorja appearance.

- I'm still conflicted on Det. Reed's character. She still reminded me too much of Riley (and her bottle-red hair annoys me), but her "I've got point. Don't shoot me in the ass" comment was hilarious.

- Loved Cath/Brass vs Ecklie at the end. I think Conrad just didn't want a lawsuit against the crime lab and that was his reason for insisting that the case was closed. It reminded me of that Season 5 episode where they were in Cath's office and he told Nick & Warrick to close the case, but Cath told the guys to continue and find a definitive answer.

- I thought it was funny that Erin Brokovich was mentioned in a scene with Marg. It made me :guffaw:

- loved the Cath/Doc talk about the wife's "big" birthday and how diamonds are a girl's BFF.

- This case was "The Case of the Cross Dressing Carp" with goats instead of fish. Maybe that's why it was boring to me. It was basically the same unresolved outcome.

No big review from me this week, as this was my least-favorite for this season. I should have watched Nikita instead.

Well so far I am 3/4 of the way through this episode and it is boring me. This ranks up there with "Pool Shark" as least favorite of the season for me so far also.

How did I miss Megan Ward? Must of been when I was dozing off during the episode.

Glad I did not stay home to watch it live.

Yeah, this episode is a on the boring side but the case is somehow interesting. Gross autopsy scenes! :eek:

Back