"Fracked" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Smokey

Nickaholic
Episode Title: 'Fracked'
Episode Number: 1108
Synopsis: "Two men are murdered right before exposing a natural gas company for poisoning residents in a farming town, and the CSIs must discover who is responsible for their deaths."Original Airdate: November 11, 2010

Written By
: Bradley Thompson and David Weddle
Directed By: Martha Coolidge

Guest Stars:

• Katee Sackhoff as Detective Frankie Reed
  • Christopher Goodman as Richard Adams
  • Megan Ward as Lisa Adams
  • Marc Vann as Conrad Ecklie
  • Archie Kao as Archie Johnson
  • Christina Masterson as Lexie
  • Colby Paul as Scott
  • Matthew Atkinson as Barry
  • Angela Bettis as Rosalind Johnson
  • Henry Sanders as Bill Gibson
  • Kevin Will as Foreman
  • Richard Roberts as Cody Trimble
  • David Courvoisier as Himself
  • Willis Burks II as Bill Gibson

The story for this episode seems really interesting.I'm also looking forward to the return of Ecklie,Archie and our new detective!!

The synopsis reminds me of 'The Case of the Cross-Dressing Carp' which is a great episode for me.

WOAH, is that Conrad making an appearance? I love Conrad Ecklie:)...anyway, I feel like the plot of this episode for some reason reminds me of Erin Brockovich. I'm not really sure why but oh well. I loved Erin Brockovich so I'm sure I'll like this episode too.

David Courvoisier as Himself
Umm...who's David Courvoisier? Did he create Courvoisier, the cognac? No...that can't be right. He must be pretty important to show up as himself.:confused:

Umm...who's David Courvoisier? Did he create Courvoisier, the cognac? No...that can't be right. He must be pretty important to show up as himself.:confused:

He's a news anchor at KLAS in Vegas...the same station that has Paula Francis. :)

And it was sooooo surreal last time I was in Vegas and watching her do the news for real! :lol:

Paula Francis was my girl, she was the one I watched when I lived in Vegas. charming, sweet and a great news reporter, and has been on some CSI episodes. David was her co-anchor~

He's a news anchor at KLAS in Vegas...the same station that has Paula Francis. :)

And it was sooooo surreal last time I was in Vegas and watching her do the news for real! :lol:
Ohh...okay. That would explain why he's appearing as himself. He's a news anchor, duh.

You watched the news in Vegas, Smokey? Lucky duck. If that happened to me I can tell you my reaction, "OMG...am I in episode right now?:shifty: Where are the cameras? Jorja are you hiding in my closet?":lol:

Pretty sure it will be quite minor.
Conrad is back, good news! :) I always love it when we get to see him.
Can't wait for the episode, the plot reminds me of a previous ep that I can't place right now.

Thanks for the promo, sharp52092. But I'm confused. Why is the Katie Sackhoff character in this episode? Isn't she a FBI detective?:confused:

Back