Laurence/Raymond: Man of Mystery

Here's a great LF Website that tells all about him his BIO., and everything you ever wanted to know about him, and other related sites, so many, mind boggling~+ loads of photos:bolian:

http://www.tvguide.com/celebrities/laurence-fishburne/161432

th_1473.jpg
those 'sexy' eyes:wtf:

My pleasure city_hunter yes indeed he's had a productive career.:p Here's a site where he won another award in the Bahamas, the BIFF Career Lifetime Achievement Award from 2008. After the site comes up, go down to the left hand corner, put in his name and then he's the 3rd story down. And photos of the whole event:bolian:

http://www.thebahamasweekly.com/

Some caps with Laurence and wife Gina, and possibly she'll play his wife on the show. We haven't heard anything about who this will be as of right now:confused:She did play the warden in "XX" way back in S/4, when Catherine interviewed her, very pretty:thumbsup:

LF AND GINA

MORE

Last edited:
I haven't seen the episode yet, but I've just read some reviews. I read that Ray was in the hospital and helped the case. He's a workaholic!

I haven't seen the episode yet, but I've just read some reviews. I read that Ray was in the hospital and helped the case. He's a workaholic!

Hey city_hunter indeed he is a workaholic, just like Nick and the rest of the team. And GSRiscool the scene with Doc, heartwarming, tender and so sweet, and nothing gets him down. He was incredible as always. He didn't moan or groan or complain ever about losing a kidney, his first question to Brass was "How's Nick" So convincing when he was in the ambulance:eek:A couple of caps of him from "Shock Waves"
pompom.gif

RAY AND SARA IN THE HOSPITAL

MORE

This isn't about Ray but it IS about Laurence and I thought I should post it because, well, I'm excited about it. They're making a movie in the building where I worked (we moved sites) and Laurence is one of the actors. Movie is called Contagion and it's due out in Oct. 2011. As soon as I saw the cast list, I was like "Matt Damon, okay, Gwyneth Paltrow, okay, Kate Winslet, okay... wait... LAURENCE!!! Kewl! I know what he's doing on his break!

Back