Laurence/Raymond: Man of Mystery

Here's a link on LF's new movie "Contagion" and who's going to play his wife in this new movie. So while he's been on CSI, he's made "Armored".. Predators". A one-man play in D.C. The life of Thurgood Marshall [which President Obama went to see] and in L.A. all performances "sold out" and now he's doing his 3rd movie:bolian:

http://www.bvonmovies.com/2010/10/13/sanaa-lathan-laurence-fishburne-contagion/?flv=1

This movie sounds interesting and the cast is awesome!
I hope LF will get more screentime than what he got in "Predators"

Some caps ofr Ray from "SQWEEGEL" He was again so awesome right on target on everything, what a great actor
pompom.gif

RAY AND MARGOT

CATH AND RAY

Here is part of the review from last Thursday's episode, that give some praise for our dear Raymond :)

"Many like to lay the blame for CSI‘s ratings decline at the feet of Laurence Fishburne‘s character, but I’m not sure that’s entirely fair. The character has a quirky charm of his own, and he’s bonded with several of the other characters, particularly Doc Robbins and Nick"

Here is part of the review from last Thursday's episode, that give some praise for our dear Raymond :)

"Many like to lay the blame for CSI‘s ratings decline at the feet of Laurence Fishburne‘s character, but I’m not sure that’s entirely fair. The character has a quirky charm of his own, and he’s bonded with several of the other characters, particularly Doc Robbins and Nick"

weehee.gif
thank's Gsriscool great read and it's true, it's nice to see some positive comments on this fabulous man and character. As it should be. Here's a cap with one of those characters in "Blood Moon";)

NICK AND RAY

Here's a photo of him from his 1997 movie "HOODLUM", it's a true story in the 30's of "Bumpy" Johnson a mob gang member. The cars and clothes are so trippy to see, also it stars Andy Garcia and Tim Roth, Cicely Tyson [his boss] and his main "squeeze" Venessa Williams. This is a must see. he's brilliant in this:bolian:

THOSE DREAMY SEXY BEDROOM EYES

A cap from "House Of Hoarders" with Nick, Ray and Dr. Prescott, discussing the horrible things that went on in this "house":(

CAP

Back