Marg/Catherine ~ Not JUST A Pretty Face #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm so sad for Marg leaving and i still hope she will change her decision! i'm not sure that i'll watch the show without her!

^^ You're not the only one that's gonna miss her. I probably won't watch the show without her, either...at least not regularly. But I guess it's just a matter of time that she leaves. So, as long as she's happy, then yeah.

yeah if she wants to do something else i'm happy for her and i hope that i see her soon in a movie or other! but her character on csi is for me essential!

I'm looking forward to seeing Marg tonight in the Stand UP to Cancer performance.
It's a pleasure to see people like Marg and others to use their fame and celebrity for good. Marg has always been like that though but I like to know others are doing the same.

If you missed the show, you can watch the whole thing online at some websites, such as CBS' YouTube Channel. If you just want to see Marg, here are three video clips:

Marg's little speech during the main show

Marg posing for photos on the red carpet

Marg rocking to the music during the post show (with the Bones duo talking in the background. :D)

EDIT: CBS News has a behind-the-scenes video by (everyone prepare for Kie's squeal :lol:) Katie Couric. In the video Katie talks to several celebs including Marg, who talks about standing up for her mother, Kay. Watch the video.

Last edited:
ZOMG FAREWELL WORLD. <3333333

LMAO Ahem.

She's so cute. Seriously, what's not to love? :lol:

Thanks for the videos,Erica.

Anyone think there would be some follow up about Catherine bringing Haskell back and posteriorly him attacking Langston? Marg would be great for a little drama.:)

I am glad she made the list.And I even think she deserves to be on top.Catherine Willows is one of my favorite female characters of all time.

Jorja All Around did an interview with Caryn Mower who played the woman that gave Catherine a nasty bite in The Gone Dead Train and was very kind to ask her a couple of Marg-related questions for me. It's a really nice interview. You can read it here. :)

That list is full of hot with Gillian Anderson, Lauren Holly, Melinda, and Lady M. But where the hell is Laura Innes?!?!?! Anyone?

Gotta <3 the lady. I'm looking forward to tonight's episode. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back