Season 11 Spoiler Pic Thread

Looks like Catherine and Greg are there when a bomb goes off. Here are two screencaps from the season 11 preview.

01 | 02

Maybe it's just me, but Greg's hair looks weird. Hope to see more of him this season. And why is everyone always talking about this Bieber guy(I don't mean here on this forum, but everywhere else)? I didn't even know about him till I heard he'll be in CSI episode.

I'm thinking that one shot of supposedly Greg and Catherine might be their stunt doubles because the bomb goes off right after that.

Oh Justin Bieber is a teenybopper icon here in the US. Personally, I could careless about him being on the show. I'm just eager to see the regulars, Greg especially :)

I'm thinking that one shot of supposedly Greg and Catherine might be their stunt doubles because the bomb goes off right after that.

Oh Justin Bieber is a teenybopper icon here in the US. Personally, I could careless about him being on the show. I'm just eager to see the regulars, Greg especially :)

I hope nothing happens to them. I'm just as eager as you :)

I think it's actually Catherine and Super-Dave, not Greg. It's hard to see, but the back of his jumpsuit looks like it ends with -ER (for Coroner). Plus in the closer view, it looks (to me at least) more like David than Greg.

It might be Super Dave but when I look at it closely, that person kinda looks like Hodges too. Seems like we have three candidates for who might that be :lol:

I think it's actually Catherine and Super-Dave, not Greg. It's hard to see, but the back of his jumpsuit looks like it ends with -ER (for Coroner). Plus in the closer view, it looks (to me at least) more like David than Greg.
Yeah but Super Dave does not have that much hair. :lol:

Great eye! I didn't notice the back of his jumpsuit. lol.

I don't know, but either way, Marg looks damn sexy with that messy little up do. :lol:

I'm wondering if that first cap is after the explosion. Cath and Dave/Greg seem to be kneeling and there looks to be something near Cath's lip. Or maybe I'm seeing things...

The first one looks like Dave. The second one looks like Greg with the hair, but with the coroner on the back it's gotta be Dave.

Back