Season 11 Spoiler Pic Thread

yay.gif
(me too!)

Well I, for one, am not eager to see him again, never liked the character. They've had other more interesting characters that they could bring back. Besides, isn't Drops in Jail?

As long as it's a Nick and Brass with Drops story, I love it already.

Now, can someone refresh my memory about the last time we saw Drops? He was let out of jail briefly but he went back to jail right? So he's probably out of jail, right? If it was a six month sentence I mean...if I remember correctly.

Drops was a great character one bad a.., but likeable, and he didn't want to go the route he did. The girl who had his baby, and he couldn't hold it. Sad, but he went down the wrong path. His chemistry with Nick & Brass:lol: So we're going to see him again. Good:bolian:thank's for the photo Smokey!

Last edited:
Interacting with Drops made Nick and Brass even funnier. I'd kind of also like to see him interact with Greggo though. :lol:

As long as it's a Nick and Brass with Drops story, I love it already.

Now, can someone refresh my memory about the last time we saw Drops? He was let out of jail briefly but he went back to jail right? So he's probably out of jail, right? If it was a six month sentence I mean...if I remember correctly.

Last we saw Drops, he was serving an 8-month sentence on a weapon's charge. He got out for a day to help find his girlfriend (sort of). He got shot in the shoulder, and at the end of the ep was being transfered back to the prison hospital. That was back near the end of season 8, so he should definitely be out by now.

Drops + Brass + Nick = :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Brass: I think I'm going to regret this.
Nick: I already do.

I really hope Brass and Nick work together for this episode. I loved when they worked together in Drops Out. The three of them were funny.

Well I, for one, am not eager to see him again, never liked the character. They've had other more interesting characters that they could bring back. Besides, isn't Drops in Jail?
I'm with you. He's like Lady Heather, but not as interesting. Can we move on, please? Why do we need recurring characters like this? We know more about these characters' lives than some of our own. How about an Archie and friends episode? Or a Mandy episode? Or Greg? Brass? I don't think Method Man's episodes have been that well rated in terms of viewers, so why?
And, while I'm on my tirade, Elliot Gould? Who would make a point to tune in to see him other than 50, 60, or 70 somethings? (And, IMO, he was awful in L&O.) Other than MASH, he is better remembered as Barbra Streisand's ex. Ann Margaret? It seems like they are casting in the extremes: tweens and retirees. Is there no one available in between, like 20's and 30's, or even 40's and 50's? I don't mind stunt casting to some degree, but these choices are bewildering to me.

Last edited:
Has anyone seen the 2001 film How High with Method Man Dustin l Abraham was the writer. I gues thats why DLA brings him back.

Looks like Catherine and Greg are there when a bomb goes off. Here are two screencaps from the season 11 preview.

01 | 02

And Langston is in an ambulance. Plus there's also a sec of Justin Bieber.

Looks like Catherine and Greg are there when a bomb goes off. Here are two screencaps from the season 11 preview.

01 | 02

And Langston is in an ambulance. Plus there's also a sec of Justin Bieber.

Maybe it's just me, but Greg's hair looks weird. Hope to see more of him this season. And why is everyone always talking about this Bieber guy(I don't mean here on this forum, but everywhere else)? I didn't even know about him till I heard he'll be in CSI episode.

Back