Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMDb, along with Wikipedia, can be very unreliable.

IMDb, along with Wikipedia, can be edited by ANYONE with an account.

Hell, I have one.

With imdb though, you have to submit the edit and they have to approve it before adding it. At least that's the way it was when I tried to edit something for an actor's credit that they had incorrect.

True enough, they do. That said, though, I've seen some very...erroneous data get onto IMDB - most notably when at least two of my friends were credited with being the stars of the next incarnation of a certain brightly coloured children's TV show...

I think it's mostly checked for spam and p0rn edits, really. IMDb is more accurate than Wikipedia, but that's really saying much ;)

I'm sorry, I didn't know IMDb was so unreliable. I wouldn't have posted if I knew that.:( Well, in a positive note, I know now.:lol:

I think IMBd is kind of handy though, like when I'm watching a show and I know I've seen that actor/actress somewhere before. So, I'll pop over to IMBd, get the cast list, click on the actor/actress and BAM 9 times out of 10 he or she has guest starred on CSI. :lol:

I do think that AFIS hit it on the nail, I do think they'll all be back~ I think it sucks that CBS and TPTB are waiting this long to let the fans know who's signed up or not, I think they all know, so let us know, come on, what's the big stall?
I feel the same way, Desertwind. They have to know who's coming back or not. Aren't they in the process of writing scripts? You have to know who's coming back or not in order to write scripts. Come on, TPTB! Let us know already, I think the fans will be able to take it.:lol:

I believe in positivity, even though it may be unrelieable, rather than dark negative comments. So thank's for the news AFIS. This is from George Eads a month ago [in part] May 17-23 TV Guide "I haven't been offered a contract, so I don't know if I'm coming back, unfortunately at contract time the old adage applies:It's not show friends, it's show business" The actor adds that he's not alone, with co-stars Marg Helgenberger, Eric Szmanda and Paul Guilfoyle also awaiting contracts to return for an 11th season. he also states "I feel I deserve to sit at the table with the adults, and we'll see what happens" If he doesn't sign on by JUNE 30, Eads says he will be free to explore other opportuntities~

William Keck..TV Guide writer~

Last edited:
Greetings! I've got a little somethin' somethin' from Dustin Abraham's twitter:

Thanks 2 @zuiker 4 coming back to CSI and helping me break a sikkass #1102 episode

This second episode now has me intrigued.

*snickers*....yeah like deliciously gross!! Sounds kinda intriguing, but personally, I'll be my own judge when I see it. They've said similar things about other episodes in the past and well, I've been disappointed. But perhaps this will be different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back