Adam/Eric #9 - 'The Perfect Diversion'

I am glad that at least the writers make Eric thorn about the investigation he is doing but I just HATE this storyline.Eric is just so loyal to his friends that it makes me mad.But I hope that at least he would be the one to save the day at last.

And Yeah,he is more confident so something positive is happening.I like him being vulnerable but it was his flirting and good nature that had me hooked when I first started watching.What is sure is that no matter what he looks just fine.;)

Yeah I really felt sorry for him. Especially what happened with Walter. He really insisted that Walter was innocent but Walter only knew about the rent thing. And he couldn't even defend himself. I've read in other threads how it is a direct conflict of interest that he is doing this invistigation while involved with someone he is investigating and I agree. However I blame Nevins 100%. Eric insisted that he was not the guy for the job, that he didn't want to do it, and that he was convinced they were innocent, yet she kept him in the investigation. From what I've seen Eric and Cal have not been hiding their relationship so it's not like he is lying to Nevins about him and Cal. Heck, Horatio obviously knows and he knows Eric is conducting an investigation, so I will split some of that blame with him.

Another thing that is being mentioned is that Eric was working from a place he shared with Cal and so he is being called very articulate, beautiful adjectives. I have to say I don't find it to be such a big deal. He thought she was gone, they've never showned him having an office, and he just wants to get it done with cause he obviously is not having too much fun.

I really don't like that he is in this position but I like the way they've been handling it. Hope the fallout is not too huge and that everything turns out ok.

I don't know if this was posted but I hadn't seen it and I come pretty often. It's an interview with Adam in which he talks about coming back to Miami. Emily and Eva also comment on his return. I love when Emily says that if Adam is going to be writing and directing it'll be all nude all the time :lol:. They talk about the fans and how vocal they were. It's pretty cool :cool:.

Adam R.

Oops sorry for the double post but it had been a while since the last one :alienblush:

I love how they are making this such a emotional struggle for Eric, Adam does a fantastic job conveying that with his facial expressions. Everyone is pissed at him for doing the investigation, but I hope evenutaully they understand how difficult it was for him. And to think that he just wants to protect them. And I totally agree that Adam looks good no matter what he is doing.

I don't know if this was posted but I hadn't seen it and I come pretty often. It's an interview with Adam in which he talks about coming back to Miami. Emily and Eva also comment on his return. I love when Emily says that if Adam is going to be writing and directing it'll be all nude all the time :lol:. They talk about the fans and how vocal they were. It's pretty cool :cool:.

Adam R.

Oops sorry for the double post but it had been a while since the last one :alienblush:

Thanks for posting! I happened to have already seen it, but it was good to watch it again. I love how much Eva and Emily love him.

And all nude all the time...I WISH. :devil:

SILENTDISCO - Can I just say...
I FREAKIN' LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE your banner? :D :D :D :D
On topic - I thought Eric was sooo sweet when he went after Calleigh. He knew exactly where she'd be. *sigh* Is September here yet? How the heck did that guy get that gas or whatever in the building? Anyway, I really liked Eric jumping in the pool to get the dead professor, wish we could have seen more skin....lol

One more thing....for those of you who don't know. I recently purchased a Samsung 46 inch 1080p 120Hz LED-LCD HDTV. And let me tell you.....Adam and Eric look INCREDIBLE! on it. *sigh*

Last edited:
I loved the pool scene and of course the end of the episode. I thought that Adam did a great job in this episode and I really enjoyed his scene with Horatio (when he said he wanted to come back to the team) and how he kept saying "we". It's very cool that we'll have Adam full time next season :).

I thought that Adam did a great job in this episode and I really enjoyed his scene with Horatio (when he said he wanted to come back to the team) and how he kept saying "we". It's very cool that we'll have Adam full time next season :).

That was a great moment, wasn't it? :thumbsup: The scene was appropriately understated and true to the characters (and both actors wisely chose not to overplay it), but the sincere emotion portrayed by Horatio and Eric really resonated with me. It was clear that Delko considers H. to be a mentor and surrogate father, and that they missed working together. The scene just underscored what an integral part of the CSIM "family" Eric is, and how much he was missed during Season 8, both "on-screen" by the other CSI team-members, and "off-screen" by tons of viewers (like me!:D). This summer is going to feel like an eternity until we can see him re-join the cast full time in Season 9.

Anyway, I really liked Eric jumping in the pool to get the dead professor, wish we could have seen more skin....lol
I loved the pool scene and of course the end of the episode.

Ah, yes ... the Dade University pool scene ... it certainly was a thing of beauty ...:drool: "Wet Eric" is always a treat for the eyes! :luvlove: The only thing that could have made that scene better would've been if Eric had taken off his shirt ... so he could dry off, of course.;)

Last edited:
I've always thought that Horatio and Eric have a very close, unique relationship. They have great rapport and it always shows through how much the care for each other. Even before Marisol but much more after. I really enjoy when they share scenes and it's my opinion that Horatio doesn't have that kind of closeness with anyone else from the team.

I do like Eric with horatio.And in the last episode I like when he welcomed Eric to the team.Knowing that Adam is back neck season ,it felt like a nod to the fans.

I do like Eric with horatio.And in the last episode I like when he welcomed Eric to the team.Knowing that Adam is back neck season ,it felt like a nod to the fans.

Yeah it did, it was nice. I'd really like to see next season a scene between Eric, Horatio, and Calleigh. Discussing a scene, planning to go out to dinner, anything. I guess since they are the three originals from the show... I don't know I just like seeing them all three together and can't remember the last time we had that.

I liked the video of DC when, I think ET, talked to him about the TIME BOMB eppy and then they asked him how he felt about Adam's full time return, you could tell that David was very happy. He even commented on the relationship between Eric and Horatio and how important it is to the show. And I agree 100% about the pool scene in the finale, YUMMY wet Eric, and it would have been nice if he would have taken off his shirt.

^^ Yep it was so great that Caruso said that. He really seemed happy to have Adam back and they already had them sharing lots of scenes in All fall down. The writers know that those two together work really well.

I also want to see Eric working with Jesse. They had a good rapport on LA (think it was). At first they were in shaky ground but then they shared a nice scene and I'd like to see more of them onscreen.

I've not been on the site for a while but reading the above posts I can only agree with all of you, how could we improve perfection?? could have removed the shirt!!
Really felt good that H welcomed Eric back, just like he'd been waiting for him to return..like all of us!
love it that Call & Eric are now 'out' as a couple, long may the romance continue, it would be great if there was a wedding but maybe that's too much to ask just now.

I hope the writers explore Eric further next season.I want to see him again diving,flying a helicopter and in more action scenes is general.I do not care about inconsistencies,it makes for good TV watching a hot man on action!!!:drool: And I agree with Coco,more of him without a shirt.

Back