Adam/Eric #9 - 'The Perfect Diversion'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 27, 2009.

1. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

;):);)Happy Belated Birthday, Adam!:lol::lol::lol:

2. Delquesne

Delquesne Prime Suspect

Just popping into this thread to wish Adam a very, very happy 35th birthday! :beer: As always, I and the rest of his fans/supporters wish him all the best in his personal and professional endeavors.

3. scottylass

scottylass Dead on Arrival

Happy Birthday(slightly late)Adam! I was too busy yesterday celebrating my own birthday to get on and do it on time.Yes, I share a birthday with the fabulously wonderful Mr.Rodriguez but he''ll always be a year younger! Can't wait to see more of him in the upcoming episodes and all of next season

4. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Yeah, Happy Birthday :) I doubt he is reading this, but still I wish him all the best! 35 is a good age! :) I'm looking forward to season 9 where he will be back full-time!

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Happy b-day to Adam. :D

6. ericandryanfan

ericandryanfan Hit and Run

i bet season 8 is really dull with out adam being there full time ( i havent even seen season 8 yet lol) i say bring on season 9 !!!!!!

7. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Season eight, for me, has been boring to say the least. Though there have been a few episodes here and there that have been cool, as a whole the season hasn't held my interest. There were even some episodes I saw on tuesday afternoon and not on it's original airtime which was something a NEVER did. I'm just glad Adam is coming back and we are going to have him full time again :).

Which season are you watching now?

8. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Most of what I found dull really had to do with the lack of Adam (um like 90% :lol:). There was just something missing. But there were lots of other factors too.

9. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Well, I need to see for myself. Didn't see many episodes of the season 8(why, oh why UK is so late with CSIM why all the other CSIs air almost together with the US...)
    Anyway, I don't think I will be interested in most of episodes of this season...definitely more interested in those that Adam is in! :)

10. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Just thought I should post this article over here cause it has a really nice Adam pic :). It was posted over at the spoiler thread by Mayra1990 :). Spoiler codes cause it talks about the finale.

11. ericandryanfan

ericandryanfan Hit and Run

i agree with kala79, i dont think many season 8 eppys would interest me because adam is hardly in any of them!lol

12. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Just coming to say how much I loved that Adam smiled so much during this week's episode. It was definitely a highlight of Meltdown :).

13. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

I liked him a little jealous. And he finally cut his hair!!I prefer him with shorter ones :) I'm so glad he comes back to the show.

14. electra

electra Pathologist

Jealous Eric is a riot to watch.I LOVE when he is smiling,flirting or in general just being his amazing self.He was more confident and assertive as well.;)

15. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Yes I've notice that he is more confident and assertive. I thought that could happen after the bullet was fully removed and maybe that would help him regain his confidence. I don't know if it's directly related, but it kind of makes sense. Whatever helped I'm glad to see him like this again.