cold case

Next episode sounds interesting:

Sunday, April 9, 8PM ET/PT

"Beautiful Little Fool"

When a pregnant woman researching her family history comes across disturbing news that her great grandmother, Violet Holley, was murdered and the case was never solved, Lilly tackles the 1929 case, her oldest to date.

damn, Australia is really far behind...the last one we saw was last night and that was the one where a woman was murdered 2 days after being released from a psych institute...i don't remember the name of it though...

I love Scotty/Lilly. I do think Scotty is growing up, but as of now, they both have issues, so if they do get together, it's going to be messy. But in my shippy heart, I think they'll get together for good at the end of the show's run.

The new episode of next sunday seems interesting. I saw the episode Best Friends from season 2 yesterday. i really liked it. I can't wait till Holland is catched up with all the episodes.

Best Friends is a really good episode. I think that was just all together, great.

Scotty/Lilly, well I've never really thought about it. But they do look cute together :)

I really like Scotty/Lilly, but I wouldn't want anything to happen between them for at least a couple of years. They both have things they need to work through first.

I think this is about how it went:
Scotty had a little fling with Lilly's sister even though Lilly warned him about her. The police were looking for her for credit card fraud but she convinced Scotty that she had been set up.

The police were going to go and arrest her but Scotty told him that he would convince her to go in and talk to them. He did and she said she would, but then she didn't show up, and when Scotty went home she was gone

I can't remember for sure, but I think she left him a note or something about it. We (and Scotty) havn't seen her since.

Oh okay! Thank you so much for taking the time to explain.

Didn't you think it was funny how Nick Vera was talking about musicals and how in the eighth grade he was in some kind of musical. And then Lilly, was like "I hate musicals" and then Nick said "Not if I was in it".

I don't think she left a note, did she? I think she left without a word. I wonder if she'll be back someday. Obviously, she will, and I'm anxious to see how that will affect Scotty and Lilly's friendship.

Finally saw Sunday's episode. I liked it okay, and laughed when Vera revealed he was on Grease. And then in the end, when they all got together at that bar and it looked like he was singing Grease Lightning. Priceless.

Okay, so I was curious about the note thing and just did a google search (shows how much of a life I have), and someone on CTV forums (http://discuss.ctv.ca/forums/archive/index.php/t-3523.html) said something about her leaving a note saying "Sorry".

I would really like to see Christina again, because I'd also like to see the Scotty, Lilly, and Christina interactions.

I wasn't really into the case as much on Sunday's episode, but I loved Vera.

Yeah. I didn't get into the Cabaret thing as much as I usually do. But the end was great and I just can't wait for the new episode.

I would like to see Lilly's sister come back again and see how it would affect Scotty and Lilly.

Back