'I Have an Episode/Season Question' Thread #2. No Spoilers Please.

Hope this is the right place. Does anyone know where i can find Transcripts for 3 CSI:MIami episodes (Under Suspicion, Felony Flight, and Nailed)? I have looked online and the only ones i can find are from the first season and a couple from the second.

The reason why i'm asking is i'm working on a new story (yes, i'm a glutton for punishment because this is in addition to Find Out Who Your Friends Are) and i need it for reference material so i can work on the story while on break at work.

Thanks to anyone that is able to help.

Last edited:
WereWolfsong: Sorry but I tried to find them but struck out. I went to Drew's Script O Rama but they only had Season One and Season Six.

However if in the future I see some, I"ll let you know

I watched the episode last night,I think it's called 'Dissolved',Wolfe told Horatio about Tara,Julia went into the hospital etc,in the epi Ron Saris said he was a confidental informant,did that only come out in this episode or did I miss it somewhere along the way?

I watched the episode last night,I think it's called 'Dissolved',Wolfe told Horatio about Tara,Julia went into the hospital etc,in the epi Ron Saris said he was a confidental informant,did that only come out in this episode or did I miss it somewhere along the way?

This is the first time we hear anything about this.

If I remember well then I would say that it was already told at the end of episode Chip/Tuck that Ron Saris will be used as a "confidential informant".

This is the first time we hear anything about this.

If I remember well then I would say that it was already told at the end of episode Chip/Tuck that Ron Saris will be used as a "confidential informant".

You could be right. For some reason I don't remember Chip/Tuck all that well. Must have been doing something while watching that episode.

Hi,I'm back again with more questions:), I saw 'Seeing Red' last night(finally) I thought it was great especially the begining when Horatio stayed with Officer Harris, it was lovely.What I don't get is why Calleigh showed the photo to Eric and not to Horatio or one of the others and why did Eric risk everything to help his Dad, I thought he had nothing to do with him, and last question, does Eric survive?I haven't read any of the spoilers, I want to wait for the new season to start but I would love to know about Eric.

Hi,I'm back again with more questions:), I saw 'Seeing Red' last night(finally) I thought it was great especially the begining when Horatio stayed with Officer Harris, it was lovely.What I don't get is why Calleigh showed the photo to Eric and not to Horatio or one of the others and why did Eric risk everything to help his Dad, I thought he had nothing to do with him, and last question, does Eric survive?I haven't read any of the spoilers, I want to wait for the new season to start but I would love to know about Eric.

You'll have to refresh my memory in regards to the photo so I can provide an explanation (if I can) As for Eric helping his paps, perhaps its the old "Blood is thicker than water" philosophy. Other than that no reason is given and as for old Delko,
He lives

[QUOTE

You'll have to refresh my memory in regards to the photo so I can provide an explanation (if I can) As for Eric helping his paps, perhaps its the old "Blood is thicker than water" philosophy. Other than that no reason is given and as for old Delko,
At the start of the episode a sports car pulls in front of the ambulance,later when Calleigh enhance's the photo it shows the driver was Delko's Dad.

At the start of the episode a sports car pulls in front of the ambulance,later when Calleigh enhance's the photo it shows the driver was Delko's Dad.
I guess Calleigh wanted to let Eric know first as it affected him. It can be assumed that Horatio saw the picture later

Back