'I Have an Episode/Season Question' Thread #2. No Spoilers Please.

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 2, 2007.

1. Wolfsong

Wolfsong Witness

Hope this is the right place. Does anyone know where i can find Transcripts for 3 CSI:MIami episodes (Under Suspicion, Felony Flight, and Nailed)? I have looked online and the only ones i can find are from the first season and a couple from the second.

The reason why i'm asking is i'm working on a new story (yes, i'm a glutton for punishment because this is in addition to Find Out Who Your Friends Are) and i need it for reference material so i can work on the story while on break at work.

Thanks to anyone that is able to help.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2009
  2. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

WereWolfsong: Sorry but I tried to find them but struck out. I went to Drew's Script O Rama but they only had Season One and Season Six.

However if in the future I see some, I"ll let you know

3. Wolfsong

Wolfsong Witness

Thanks, appreciate you taking the time to look. *goes back to outlining story in the meantime*

4. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

Don't know if it'll help much, but transcript for 'Lost Son' is here

5. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

That took me four days to transcribe that episode when I did it for the original site (TwizTV) a few years ago. :lol: Now a bunch of sites have it up from TwizTV. I feel honored. :lol:

6. shigg66

shigg66 Dead on Arrival

I watched the episode last night,I think it's called 'Dissolved',Wolfe told Horatio about Tara,Julia went into the hospital etc,in the epi Ron Saris said he was a confidental informant,did that only come out in this episode or did I miss it somewhere along the way?

7. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

This is the first time we hear anything about this.

8. Cath.S

Cath.S CSI Level One

If I remember well then I would say that it was already told at the end of episode Chip/Tuck that Ron Saris will be used as a "confidential informant".

9. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

You could be right. For some reason I don't remember Chip/Tuck all that well. Must have been doing something while watching that episode.

10. shigg66

shigg66 Dead on Arrival

Hi,I'm back again with more questions:), I saw 'Seeing Red' last night(finally) I thought it was great especially the begining when Horatio stayed with Officer Harris, it was lovely.What I don't get is why Calleigh showed the photo to Eric and not to Horatio or one of the others and why did Eric risk everything to help his Dad, I thought he had nothing to do with him, and last question, does Eric survive?I haven't read any of the spoilers, I want to wait for the new season to start but I would love to know about Eric.

11. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

You'll have to refresh my memory in regards to the photo so I can provide an explanation (if I can) As for Eric helping his paps, perhaps its the old "Blood is thicker than water" philosophy. Other than that no reason is given and as for old Delko,
    He lives

12. shigg66

shigg66 Dead on Arrival

[QUOTE

You'll have to refresh my memory in regards to the photo so I can provide an explanation (if I can) As for Eric helping his paps, perhaps its the old "Blood is thicker than water" philosophy. Other than that no reason is given and as for old Delko,

13. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

14. horatio_love

horatio_love Police Officer

Hi
    I'm watching season 7 now .. I like Horatio's smile in CSI MIAMI intro of season 7 .. from which episode was it? I'd like to have the original screencap of it lol.. :)

watch here at 0:12 seconds you'll see it:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwzqKWIwKfw

Thanks

15. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

That smile is from Season 5, "Throwing Heat". Horatio and Frank on the beach; Frank had stepped on a land mine and it had just been diffused.