Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, My name is Michelle,just joined a few days ago. been watching CSI for about 2 yrs or maybe less. My 9 yr old daughter got me watching it. Then I seen Nick and thought OMG what have I been missing!!!. Now we watch it every night on Spike.

Hi all, my name is Sarah from Wales, dont really know how long I have watched csi too long maybe or so my mam says.
My fave is csi:LV. If you are wondering about my name it means Red Dragon in welsh draig=dragon goch=red. I speak 2 languages English and welsh so heres to you all
"Iechyd Da"
(good health)

I didn't know we were supposed ot introduce ourselves here too. Okay I am Becky, 14 almost 15. I hate being a newbie so I will be posting a lot until I am not a newbie anymore. Oh I also like chocolate, the end.

Welcome to the LV forum Michelle (my name is also Michelle :D), Sarah and Becky. I hope you all have fun! :)

Hi Leggomygreggo27, yes you definately are in the right place. hope to see you on all the message boards soon and enjoying the place :)

Hi I'm mrsbrown808... I love CSI. I mostly watch vegas but once in awhile I'll watch miami n new york. Warrick/Gary is my favorite. Other than him theres Grissom/William.

a big huge WELCOME to all the newbies!! *sigh* I remember when I was a newbie....*floats off to yesteryear* I can remember it like it was yesterday..." :) erm, anyways, Welcome one and all, this site ROCKS and everyone is super cool :D Oh, my names Krystal by the way. :) and i Love Eric Szmanda :)

Welcome mrsbrown808, Warrick is also my favourite character ;) and I watch all three CSIs as well :) . But I just think I should say before someone else does, I know you're new (I'm quite new myself to) but I think your picture in your signature is a little bit too tall it has to be about 75 width x 220 height, if I'm not making any sence don't worry it's all in the rules or the FAQs. But don't let me spoil you're fun, welcome and hav a good time.

Shelomi.

DaWacko said:

:eek:
Gosh what a co-mod I have! Stealin' ma Finlandia stuff *sobs*

There, there Ducky. YOU have a wonderfully considerate and did I mention way cookie-generous co-mod in wibbers. She knows that deep down in your avian heart, you so want us to taste the goodness and light that is Finlandia cookies. Awww, Ducky you and wibbers ROCK like Gibraltar. :D

Welcome all NEWBIES! We're awfully happy to have you with us here in the LV side of the House. Please read Post#1 on Page 1 of this thread for all sorts of helpful information on enjoying this Forum.

Cheers. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back