Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
GossipGirl said:
hi! i'm new here and so far i luuuuuuvvvvvvvvv the site. i'm definitly a g/c shipper and will not bend at all. if ne1 else is with cath or gil i would diiiiiiieeeeeeeeee!!!

Welcome to the forum. Just so you know. Banner sizes are 220 pixels by 75 pixels. :D

Welcome to the board To All The New Peeps have fun and if you need help don't hesitate to ask, we have links and tips to help out on the first page of this thread (first post). Don't forget to vote in the Help/Information poll, snacks by the door, otherwise again have fun and see you around the board. :)

GossipGirl Per the rules of the board banners are 220 wide by 75 high, and you have a choice either "Banner" or "Text" but you can not have "both". Please adapt your signature accordingly. Thank you.

I should have done this a long time ago, I'm sorry.

My name is Jen, and this is undoubtedly the coolest all inclusive CSI site I've found so far. I'm a huge fan of CSI, along with some other shows, like "Bones", "Charmed", "Without a Trace", and there are others, but those are the ones I'll set the vcr to record if I'm not going to be home for them.

I love websites/ communities on the 'net. I recently made a website dedicated to CSI and "Bones" entitled "Forensic Files" http://s12.invisionfree.com/Forensic_Files/index.php?act=idx , come check it out if you're at all interested.

My main hobby is writing. I love rpg ( role playing game) writing because of the back and forth chemistry with other writers and the creative spontaneity that goes with it.

--Jen ( CSI_Bones_FanGirl at Forensic Files)

ButterflyGirl said:
I should have done this a long time ago, I'm sorry.

My name is Jen, and this is undoubtedly the coolest all inclusive CSI site I've found so far. I'm a huge fan of CSI, along with some other shows, like "Bones", "Charmed", "Without a Trace", and there are others, but those are the ones I'll set the vcr to record if I'm not going to be home for them.

I love websites/ communities on the 'net. I recently made a website dedicated to CSI and "Bones" entitled "Forensic Files" http://s12.invisionfree.com/Forensic_Files/index.php?act=idx , come check it out if you're at all interested.

My main hobby is writing. I love rpg ( role playing game) writing because of the back and forth chemistry with other writers and the creative spontaneity that goes with it.

--Jen ( CSI_Bones_FanGirl at Forensic Files)
Welcome You'll fit right in here then . I myself am a avid RPaholic (though all of mine are Snicker related because well *smirks* I'm a Snicker) but You can find just about any RP in the Fan Fic section to suit your fancy
(oh by the way I'm Melissa)

Nice to meet you, Melissa! Thanks for the Welcome!

I'm a GSR myself, although next on my list of favorites would be Snicker. I like your banner in your signature, very cute. :)

--Jen

Welcome to everyone! :D Glad to have you in the boards.
Don't forget to drop by in the other forums as well. There are lots of RPGs are in the Fan Fic section, btw.

GossipGirl said:
hi! i'm new here and so far i luuuuuuvvvvvvvvv the site. i'm definitly a g/c shipper and will not bend at all. if ne1 else is with cath or gil i would diiiiiiieeeeeeeeee!!!
Welcome GossipGirl! :) Hehe, don't forget to drop by in the Shipper Central GC thread, we give out a welcome basket and if you're lucky, a Happy Bunny. :lol:
And please don't forget to resize your banner to 220x75 pixels. Thanks. :D

Hey, Hottie_Cath, love your banner. Heh. That was a funny scene.

Welcome baskets? Happy Bunnies? I might just go check it out!

--Jen

Hey guys aim new as well and i love this site, its so cool. I am a total GSR fan they are just great together.

Welcome to the board ButterflyGirl & NickCrazy have fun and if you need help don't hesitate to ask, we have links and tips to help out on the first page of this thread (first post). Don't forget to vote in the Help/Information poll, snacks by the door, otherwise again have fun and see you around the board. :)

I have a question. I'm tempted to watch the reruns on Spike, but is it necessary to watch in order? Spike doesn't seem to have much of one...tonight there's a 2003 ep and about three 2001 eps including the pilot as the last one. (Sorry, I don' t know how many seasons there are).

Spike likes to drive you up the wall one time they were showing them in order then the next time you look it was one from each season, then look again and total choas, my thought is just when you got it figured out how they are going to air it, they change it. :D

Hi, I've been lurking for awhile, but I'm begining to start posting, thought I should drop in and say hi.

This is just the best site. Feel so at home here. Good to know I'm not alone in obsessing!

yes me to, my name is shelomi and I am from the UK. I love all three CSIs but vegas the most, and this site is the best csi site ever because it gets me right up to date sinse england is sooo far behind, and because there are loads of other csi crazy people here to!!!

Welcome to the board Sunset & 1_LaDy_RoSe_1 have fun and if you need help don't hesitate to ask, we have links and tips to help out on the first page of this thread (first post). Don't forget to vote in the Help/Information poll, snacks by the door, otherwise again have fun and see you around the board. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back