Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Jul 6, 2009.

?

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

Poll closed Jul 8, 2009.
  1. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hi Family!~ Thank you for all the get better wishes. I'm still not feeling 100% but I'm better. I also have to do a whole project for tomorrow...Luckily I'm almost done, but it was a group project...Anyway, I'm done ranting.

The way you just worded this is amazing :adore: It's so true. Stella's always had that whole "I'm a big girl. I can take care of myself" thing but only Mac and Flack, and maybe Sid sees the inner Stella.

It's true :adore: This morning I found my green shirt that I've had since before I even watched CSI: NY, but is very Stella-like :adore: It looks very much like the one she wore in Snow Day and I was reminded of all those lovely scenes and suddenly I felt a little better.

Mac and Stella snowball fight? Something snow related :adore: Or Mac in a kilt :devil:

OH I knew I was forgetting that :p It's so true though :adore:

Good news! Yearbook has been moved to Tuesday next week, so I will not be missing the premiere! :D:D:D It's like I'm meant to see it when it premieres :)

Anyway, I have to go put the stuff on the poster for the project. I'll talk to you all soon. Love ya.

Axel

2. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

There is a great CTV promo out at the spoiler thread!!! At least Mac and Stella are having a private conversation. So we know they still have intimate conversations. I can not of course say anything pertaining to the conversation. Watching last night has me all excited for next week. FINALLY here it comes!!!

3. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

what he sez in that convo is intriguging

4. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ yeah that little conversation between them is intriguing - what do you think it might mean?

S:"what happened last night?

M: "tempt not a desperate man..."

hmm - there are all kinds of possibilities. and mac looks uber hot during that conversation ;)

5. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Ellowzzz!
    I know! we are in synchro!! by the way my comment might have sounded a bit "bitter" but it was not! I just love posting all the different ideas I have! :lol:

Oh I think is missleading us... but certainly made me even more anxious to watch the premier!! and what frustrates me the most it that I will watch the premier on Thursday due to the time difference we have!

6. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i'm sure it is misleading us, as promos are wont to do, but i'm still intrigued!

7. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Yup!

I was thinking that:
    The tone Stella uses is like saying "did I do anything wrong?" and Mac seems to be quite pissed off! I don't think they had a "romantic argument" I think it is far from it.. but hell! I want to see what they arearguing about!!!

EDIT: and I was right. JellyBelly has posted a sneakpeak. You can take a look at if you want to. *sigh*

Last edited: Sep 17, 2009
  8. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Its funny how we all have our own versions as to the meaning of things.. In regards to the conversation between Mac and Stell over on the spoiler page, the one that J.B. has recently posted, the most recent spoiler. I get the feeling from the conversation that Stella is letting Mac know he is not alone they are all feeling this together and it almost looks like he is getting ready to give her a hug of thanks for reassuring him that he was not the only one hurting. Maybe that is just wishful thinking on my part but that is what I am coming away with as far as "meaning". And since this is NOT spoiler information (since I can never get my spoiler box to work) and mere speculation on my part I hope it is not breaking rules.

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Family! Family! Family! AMAZING promos, sneak peeks and wahtever! LOVE THEM LOVE THEM!

I am in a ciber just because my PC is still dead but this news have made my entire day, week, month!:lol:

Something really priceless:

The conversation between Mac and Stella!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bolian:

It's like one of their heart and heart conversations!!!!!!!!!!:bolian: PRICELESS, what can i say?

Besides i have understood a lot of things now:angel: Promise i won't complain anymore:angel: PERFECT!:angel:

A real jewel inside that conversation: the "I, me, my" reference.GO STELL!:lol:

I am in the mood of a letter

Dear Mrs Veasey:

THANK YOU!:angel:

love and my apreciattion
    Debb:angel:

ps: i will try to be back tomorrow but it's more difficult now because i have special classes during the morning for a week:eek:

Taka care dears Debbie :D

10. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hello dear SMACked family!~ *hugs*

I first saw that promo last night and I have to say it's very intriguing. I'm pretty sure that they're talking about the shooting, but it seems like one of those "Mac and Stella alone in his office" type talks :adore: I'm just happy we're getting some scenes with them together :adore:

Last night, I watched Pay Up :adore: First off, love the scene near the beginning episode where Stella sees how distraught Mac is and tries to cheer him up :adore: And I love, love. LOVE that end scene with the hallway and the cheek kiss. I love the look they give each other when Stella says "You did her proud Mac." and he says "We all did." The way he was looking at her I think shows his love for her :adore:

[​IMG]

Tell me that isn't a look of pure love??? :adore:

Talk to you all soon. Love ya!

Axel

Last edited: Sep 18, 2009
  11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

It's completely LOVE, Axel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D That scene is just too perfect!!!! your pic just show how amazing that scene was! :D

:D Debb

12. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ i've now seen the full conversation and it's not smacked action but hey ho!

i love that scene too, it's so cute, and that pic is lovely :D

13. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Hey, family! I haven't been posting here a years, but now I've seen a sneak peak and I'm like...Wow! At first, my first impression from the last final seconds - he have to hug her. Or say Stella something so spesial, that she have to feel how he appriciates and loves his spesial Stella. These last second was awesome, can't wait to watch the whole epi. But I really really hope, that I wouldn'd have a strong desire to strike Mac a big cudgen on his charming face. Usially I want to do it with Danny.
    And the last one - dear writers, thank you for Shakespeare...I think, all russian fans will be glad to hear it. Do you like to watch old russian movies, ha?

14. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

That was my sentiment exactly SAD GIRL. If Mac gives Stella a hug after that,the kind like she gave him in GFD where she hugged him close and hugged "Cheek to cheek" with the kiss on the cheek that will satisfy me for awhile because I kind of like this "hint dropping" they are doing. It is so much fun when we get to watch the relationship unfold. It lingers on and has you waiting with anticipation where you cant wait to "Tune in" to next week!"...Its time to loosen up Mac!!!

15. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

yeah, i think you might be right - fingers crossed!!

i liked the shakespeare too - shakespeare is always good! i'm sure i've seen some old russian movies that i liked too but i can't remember which ones. i saw some in russia on the train (i met some people who were travelling in the posh bit of the train where they have dvd players! although everyone in the carriage has to watch the same thing:lol:) and we watched some as it was all the train attendant had, but then some other people had "das boot" and decided to put that on instead - it killed a few hours between ekaterinburg and irkutsk anyway!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.