Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Jul 6, 2009.

?

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

Poll closed Jul 8, 2009.
  1. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Kalimera!!!

Debbie mou,
    Continuing the thought of personal stories you are mentioning above I was thinking a storyline around Christmas for Stella mas. We know that she is an orphan with no known relative or any kind of relationship. We know that everybody else has family sowhere but Stella has none! How is Stella mas spending the holidays? I would like to see a sweet, warm episode around this time. I think it would be cool, specially when our sexy marine offers to spend more time together, all under the Christmas spell of course!!!! :lol:

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Mary mou, have you heard the THUDS as consequence of my persona fainting???:lol::lol::lol: the idea is SO INCREDIBLE GOOD that my fingers are trembling!:lol:
    Do you remember Mulder and Scully started in that way?:thumbsup:
    Stella mas must not be alone! And our Marine must not be either!:drool::drool::drool: Besides it would be a great storyline considering we never had so far a Christmas episode:drool::drool::drool: and everyone (including non shippers) likes Christmas episodes!

They are so alone! They need to be close to each other! :D

3. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

I was thinking just that Debbie mou! that 5 years now, we have seen none episode about Christmas. Of course my second though was Mulder and Scully and the episode "How the ghosts stole Christmas" such a sweet episode!!! So, I think our heroes disserve a sweet Chrsitmas episode (full of SMAC) we need some SMAC in our bloodstream!!

4. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hi Family! I'm not feeling well today. I very nearly passed out in my first period class. So I went home, and I'm feeling better, but still not great.

I'm loving this talk of Mac and Stella in an elevator :devil: Very, very steamy. I like it almost as much as the shower :devil:

Anyway, I just came quickly to say that they're are 8 more days til the premiere :adore: I'm so excited. I can't wait to see what's in store for our lovely couple :adore:

Today, the episode where Aiden dies was on (I think it's called Heroes) and I just love the scene between Mac and Stella right before Mac gives the watch to the woman. Where they're talking about how Mac knew that Aiden had bitten the guy :adore: Stella asked him if she should stay because she KNEW how he was feeling because she knew that Aiden was like family to him :D

[​IMG]

Stella mou is concerned for Mac :adore:

[​IMG]

Hand on the shoulder (I thought a kiss would've been better, but I'll take what I can get :lol:)

Talk to you all soon. Love ya!

Axel

5. Kreguba

Kreguba Witness

I think that if they hadn't been in his office in front of the glass wall, she would have at least giving him a hug. The only time Stella really shows emotions toward Mac is when she's sure they're totally alone (see: hand on cheek at the end of 'What You See is What You See', kiss on cheek in 'What Schemes May Come', and I can't think of any more right now). The only time she's ever done something 'intimate' in public was 'Til Death Do Us Part' when she kissed his cheek in the lab.

Stella understands how private Mac is, unlike Virus who was upset when Mac snatched her hand away. Stella would have done it herself once she heard the footsteps. Yet more proof that the Virus was not the woman for Mac. :devil:

6. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I'm back! *does face plant* God it's been forever and I've missed you guys to pieces *tackles everyone*... hopefully I'll be able to hang around a little longer! And hope you get better Axel! Anyways, where was I...?

Which makes me think why hasn't she done it sooner... it makes perfect sense for her to spend Christmas with him. Can you picture them having a snowball fight? It'd be all out war. A lot of chasing each other in the snow, skating, and then curling up on the sofa with each other... preferably under the mistletoe.

Hmm... wonder how'd they pass the time? *:devil:* But seriously, those two would steam up any place. Speaking of any place, do you think it's too late for Stella to take Mac up on his spare room offer? It'd be interesting to see them share an apartment...

By the way, I've edited Beastie... he's been taking a break from she-nit exterminating so he's ready to go for the new season. You can sneak a peek at him here. *http://karu-mila.deviantart.com/art/Pendragon-Assasinator-124605714* So do you think the nits stand a chance? *pets Beastie*

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

That would be perfect Mary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But of course, Any Smacked episode should pay attention to details and a Christmas episode without a Mistletoe is not a Christmas episode!:angel: And of course details would requiere to have Mac and Stella near to it:angel: Because we need to keep traditions! even on tv!:angel:

Axel, sweetie, hope you will feel better soon. Aparently it's something general because my head is aching:shifty:

It's a great episode! And that final scene clarified a litle when Mac and Stella started working together because Mac said "6 years ago". They were in S2 so if we put all numbers together it's about 10 years exactly as if was said in 5.24:adore:

Also i am glad the nature of both characters were respected in 5.25 because Stella did the same than when Aiden was gone. She gave him space to be alone and at the same time they shared a word or two after the hard day

Kat!!-->
    AGreed! Agreed! but Mac is not the only one shy, me thinks. The fact she understands him so well it's because she was and in a certain way she still is. Both Mac and Stella, have suffered a significative change. Now both of them seem to be more ready to be filled with emotions. I remember "On the job" and how Stella was teary but she tried so fiercely to hide her sorrow for Baby Daniella's situation! Now both of them allo themselves to express all kind of feelings in front of other. It's something i really enjoyed of them! :D

***EDIT*******

Karu!!!! Nice to have you back! :D And i m glad you came beack just in time. How many times we talked about a Christmas scene or episode???? :D

ps: I have been in Deviant Art and you are what i call a REAL artist! :D

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 15, 2009
  8. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Too many times to remember... I think we dedicated a couple of pages to the topic in the old thread. I think there was mostly about mistletoe and SMACK's first kiss. But seriously, it'd be interesting to see them decorate a tree together. Picture Mac lifting Stella so she can put the star on top of the tree...

Hmm, what kind of gifts to you think they'll get each other? There are a lot of possibilities... maybe he could get her a pair of earrings to replace the ones she used for that lab test in Greece. I'm not really sure what Stella would get him, but I think it'd be funny if she gave him something related to his Scottish heritage. *is reminded of the kilt*

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Mmm I have been thinking about that since this morning. I think Mac would give Stella a necklace. I mean, Stella always has the most beautiful neckalce i can imagine:thumbsup: So it would be very nice from him. We don't know if his mom is alive (hopefully she is!!!!) but it would be very nice if Mac could give her a Family treasure. It would be priceless because it woudl be a emotional jewel with a great meaning for Stell:drool:

And Mac...It's hard to think. we know almost nothing on any hobbie he could have. But i prefer a emotional gift for him too:drool::drool:

10. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey Family!~ I'm still not doing great but hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow.

KARUUUUUU!!!!!!!*tackles back* How have you been? It indeed has been a long time and I'm glad to see you back.

Mac+Stella+Snow=:adore::adore: That sounds totally awesome. I can just picture the two of them in a snowball fight. Mac, being all strategical and stuff. Stella, trying to read through Mac's strategy. I'd also love to see them skating :adore:

We were actually talking about that not too log ago. We realized that every second season, Mac's offered her a place. Season 2, a hotel. Season 4, extra room at his place. Now it's season 6. I actually think it's time something happens to mac's apartment :D

Now don't be forgetting Pay Up at the end when she kissed him on the cheek in the hallway. I think that was a little public :D.

And that is precisely why Stella is better for Mac than the SHE-NIT ever will be :adore: She understands that he's a private person. Virus didn't get that.

She did :adore: I found myself comparing the two scenarios when I watched Pay Up and I found them really similar. Teammate dies. Everyone is determined to find killer. Killer gets what's coming to them. Mac and Stella scene right before a scene where everyone is gathered to toast the teammate. Mac arrives late. Stella's the first one tot turn around and smile :) The only difference is the ending...

:lol: The kilt! I remember that :devil: I really think Mac needs to get her something from Tiffany's. She mentioned that she loved Tiffany's in one episode, so it would fit :adore:

Talk to you all soon. Love ya.

Axel

11. Kreguba

Kreguba Witness

Hi everyone, hope your weeks going good so far!

You're right, Mac's not the only private one. Stella is very private as well. She only shows her true emotions to Mac or Flack, but never the rest of the team. She understands that her relationship with Mac is give and take. That if she wants him to open up to her, she also must open up to him. Which makes their bond that much stronger.

Kilt? Did I miss something? :confused:

Oh and Karu (if I may call you that) your signature is awesome and totally true!

Hope you get better Axel! Just think of Smack, that cures everything!!;)

Ah yes, I knew I would forget one.

Wow, talk about predictability. :lol: Not that I mind or anything, it's a good script. But I had never realized the similarities between the two until you pointed them out. (yeah, I'm a little slow. ;))

Pay Up is on tomorrow night! Only one week left!!

12. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

OMG! are you SERIOUS???? o_O that's AMAZING!!! i'm gonna "explore" you every once in awhile ok? :angel: well, portuguese is my native language (and there are some words from greek). i'm starting latin right now (because i'm studying law and it helps, A LOT). but, dear fieryred, you're just making my will to learn greek greater! :D well, u and debbie, of course!

i hope you're feeling better, dear. "/

hey, guys, watch out csi's tweeter! there are some nice spoiler pics (meline and gary are looking so good, as usually). i'd have posted here, but i didn't know if i was allowed to... if i am, let me know, because some may not have tweeter. :\ anyways!

just came here for a quick "hi"... i have a few authopsy reports to read. :\ ;**

13. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

You may "explore" me as much as you want dear! Good choice to take Latin, I don't think you will face any problems there :)

Dear Karu (if I may call you that :alienblush:) That is a portion of my "fantasy". I think that due to the fact that Mac and Stella are always serious -I mean how many times have you seen then fooling arround?- would make a scene like this precious and unique!

I bet that you have talked about it a lot! but, me being a new member of this community makes me fascinated to share all the thoughts I have with the family :alienblush: Plus makes me smile whenever I share an idea and see it being developed so well ! :D

Exactly! I remember how much protective Mac was in "all Access". Lindsay wanted to visit but Mac's orders was to keep working. I think that was a way to prevent the team see her so vulnerable. She only cried in front of Don and Mac and Stella mas had been thought hell!

Sweety get better soooooon!!!! Here here I am sending you possitive energy and many many healing hugs!! >:D<

14. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Aw, thank you! I still plan on doing a SMACK pic as soon as I have enough time... any suggestions?

Ooh, I like the way you think! I think Mac's mom might still be alive... which makes me wonder if she and Stella have met. But seriously, it'd be sweet of Mac to give her a family heirloom. It makes it all the more priceless...

I'm doing great though university is starting to swamp me... I already have assignments due next week!

Anyways, Mac would so use all his Marine strategic training for a snowball fight, but Stella can be pretty sneaky as well. Who knows who would win in that situation?

You can totally call me that--you too, FieryRed-- and thanks! Anyways, the kilt was this idea I had back in thread 14... *rummages around* Ah, here it is! Hope this explains everything...

And as it turns out, Mac's dad is actually Scottish, so the idea isn't so far-fetched... if he ever did wear one to the lab, the reactions would be hilarious!

Flack: *raises eyebrow* Didn't think you were the type that shaved...

Danny: *sly grin on his face* You do know how Scotsmen wear their kilts, right? I'm not sure going commando in the lab is a good idea... especially with the women around.

Hawkes: *looks him up and down in two seconds* Channeling Braveheart, are we? All that's missing is the face paint and the sword.

Sid: *pauses after seeing the kilt* You know, you have better legs than most women.

Lindsay: *stares for a second* I'm guessing laundry day came early. So how many days 'till the trousers come back?

and last but not least,

Stella: *smirks at him* Try not to catch a cold this time around... I can't nurse you every time you get sick. *walks off, looking back over her shoulder, thinking 'damn nice legs, though'*

Last edited: Sep 16, 2009
  15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Heya Family! :D

Debbie is without PC:scream: so i will try to be brief!

Axel,my heart--->
    and the gaze from Stella to Mac;)It was like "The love of my life is coming" :D

Kat-->
    you are right. Stella was confident to Mac and Donnie.You knwo what? i wish we could have had some moments between Donnie and Stella talking about Sam. They were parted away in S5.But spoilers sound proimising so i hope they will be back as brother-sister-by-heart :D

Shippy--> post them darling! I was downloading spoiler piccies to my account in Photobucket but my PC was rebootong over and over again:scream: or with those horrendous blue screens

But i aodre teh fact Mac and Stella were working together!:drool: That's a great improvement!:thumbsup:

Mary mou--->
    My dear! I said that because we are amazed how many fans think in the same way! :D It means we are the same type opf fans and we have similar needs so it means we understand them in the same way. That's great!:thumbsup:

Karu-->
    They can look at each other with one of those loving love gazes :D

Family I miss you! But i will try to come back as soon as my PC is working :( I couldn't type one of my papers so i will have to do it in a ciber caffee as well:shifty:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.