Mac #7--Once a Marine, Always a Marine

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Here Lisa!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ yum... thanks :D

3. Blue

Blue Police Officer

A wonderful morning my dear Taylor-girls!!!

I can´t help doing it, something forced me to come here ;);)

DEar Jools,
    glad to have you back!!

But I hope you followed Lisas warnings about Mr. H.!:lol:

[​IMG]

Found another pic with one good-looking and one divine-looking man!! Guess who is who:lol:

WIsh you a nice day!!

Udonna:)

Ps, this one is for Lisa!!
    [​IMG]

I am still thinking about it!!!

4. Sophia's folly

Sophia's folly Witness

Ooh La La !! Such "divine" and wonderful pics of Mac, thank you to all for posting.

I can't help having a few :devil: thoughts with the pic of Mac and Gillian together, not that I wanted anything to happen between these two pairings although I did rather like her character, and of course we know Mac does have a thing for the English ladies ;) but I am pretty sure that although he is listening with intent to Gillian his body language tells me that he is thinking of his Taylor girls! ;)

The pic of Mac in black posted by nel2h is so bloomin' shexie, that neck! If I were a vampire I would not be able to control myself!!:devil:

I am sorry about that last remark but I have been watching re runs of Being Human here in the UK! Probably means nothing to some of you but Mitchell :drool::drool::drool: although Mac will always be numero uno !!

Thanks again
    Sophia x

5. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Yes. Yes. I know. I'm a naughty Taylor Girl. I haven't been here in a while. Summer re-runs do that to me. It was the same way when I was primarily a CSI: Miami fan and nuts about David Caruso. In the summer I'd get over David/Horatio then in the fall he would come back with a vengence. Same with Gary/Mac. And the other reason is I've been branching out. I've been finding other cool threads in other parts of Talk CSI.
    I love all the pics in this thread I've just been looking at. Keep the hot pics coming. It's 4:30 am Wednesday September 9, 2009-[9/9/09] here in Alabama. 2 weeks from today=SEASON 6. :hugegrin:

Last edited: Sep 9, 2009
  6. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Hello!

I was about to vist to read my Monday's matculation exmamination instructions, but after reading that boring never ending text:rolleyes: I ended up in here! Mac's power is magical!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Glad can help my friend.:thumbsup: I was also drowning last night when I started to watch season 4 again.;) I managed to watch first three eps. and I was run out of buckets! :drool:
    :guffaw:

Jools! Horatio!!! :wtf: I really hope I followed those advices from Lisa! :lol:
    I think that if you want watch someone another fine looking guy stick to Jethro Gibbs! :D
    Great pics udonna! Yeah REALLY hard to guess who's the divine-looking man!!! :adore: I love the look on his handsome face! :drool:

The another pic...I'm sorry but that Gillian reminds me from my :censored: annoying headmistress...God I hate her! :mad: She made our history repetition hellish."sorry for my languege but still haven't forgive her...:vulcan:

Okey but here's some pics to light your day! Mine they did already! ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry, I'm a bit vicked :devil: but I just couldn't help myself with this last pic!!! :lol:

[​IMG]
    well, well, well...check out that!!! :devil::devil::devil::evil::evil::evil:

7. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i was watching quite a bit of s5 last night and he wears a jumper again! yaaaay!!!!:beer::beer::beer::beer: i can't remember which ep though as i watched about 6 in a row...

aww that's a lovely shot!

haha, yes, i realise that by now the entire smacked family hates me because i quite liked gillian and thought she and mac would work well together, and that i thought there was some kind of chemistry there :guffaw::guffaw: i don't care :p i think that and i won't change my mind! so there!

lovely stuff, thanks :D

8. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Ladys thanks for the great pictures.

Here Smili Mac too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Have a nice day and a nice evening.

9. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

MMMM thanks for making my morning Ladies.

Love the 'back side' of Mac. What episode is that from??? I'll have to watch it again.

Thanks for the pics. I'll have to find some more droolworthy pics and come back. I'm realizing how much fun this thread is. ;)

10. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Greetings, fellow Mac-Crazies.
    Thank you to all picture posters, soooooooooooo many lovely pics to make me drool and think wicked, un-library-assistantish things!

First off, thanks to all here for giving me a place where I can feel 'normal' about my Mega-Crush on Mac! No one I know in 'real' life gets it! Silly people! My sister called him Turkey Neck and someone at work said she didn't like him 'cause she thinks his head's too small for his body!:lol: But she likes Horatio. I like H too (he did look good saving that baby in Gone Baby Gone) but the H has nothing on Mac! H is nice, Mac is HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT!

I second this. The gorgeous pics make me sigh and drool and remember why I love Mac. He is so HOT. He's not 'good looking' in the traditonal/Hollywood/hearthrob kind of way, no, he has a very special kind of hotness that's even hotter because it's not 'typical'. He is very yummy, though, as this thread proves!

Hehe, me too. I'd love to have Mac slap the cuffs on me, take me to an interrogation room...:devil: Pissy Mac is very hot.:devil:

Hehe, probably not! Maybe he'd have to take us to his office to reprimand us...:devil:

I agree, love the look on his face, and he definitely looks lush. *drools*

I'm the same way, I haven't watched an ep in ages, (have been branching out tv-wise to Medium, House, and The Wire) but then I'll catch a bit of an episode on tv, or come on here, and the Mac-Love comes back with a vengence! I am taking two weeks off in October, might be off to Brighton for a bit of that, but I am planning to dedicate one week at least to re-igniting the Mac-Love by having a big Mac-Fest with my dvds and s5 eps I've recordered on my Sky box.

Gibbs is very hot! Not quite as hot as Mac though, IMO!

Gorgeous, gorgeous pics. The one where he's looking at that silver beaker-thingy, what a lovely close up of his eyes. Mac's eyes are the part of him that always get me, they're so intense, I love how they change colour too. And that last pic is a nice view of another of my favourite parts of Mac!:devil:

Re Mac looks and how he's changed through the seasons, I too find myself intrigued by the 'dark Mac' of season 1, and he does look great in a suit and tie. I absolutely love Mac in casual clothes, and I love that sweater on him too. I think we first saw the sweater in s2, and it was nice 'in-between' look for him, between the buttoned up, uptight Mac of s1, and the more casual, relaxed, and open Mac of s4 and s5.

I really hope this season we get to learn more about 'Mac the Man' as opposed to 'Mac at Work' - loved learning the bits about his father in Yahrzeit, loved his relationship with Reed in s3 and s4, I love it when he talks about Claire, or when we learnt a bit about his childhood in the Thing About Heroes. I loved seeing him ask Flack out for a beer at the end of Rush to Judgement and going to see the subway singers with Stella and Sid at the end of Help, seeing him join Stella for coffee, seeing him at the jazz club, seeing him having breakfast at his favourite diner or having his morning swim/night time jog. Many of these scenes or storylines can fit easily into a show, and have the ep still be about the crime, or have other characters have personal stuff going on (like with Hawkes in Yahrzeit) but yet add wonderful little personal details to his character and make him even more real, complex, and human. The writers don't always need to write Big!Dramatic!Mac-In-Danger! type stories to develop his character, these ways work just as well, IMO, and I really hope we do get to see more of Mac The Man in season 6.

Shirtless and Wet Mac would be great to see too!:drool::lol: :devil: Maybe even....Nekkid!Mac? Okay, if we got that, all us Taylor Girls would probably hyperventilate or drown ourselves in drool, but it would be worth it!:devil:

11. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Hi ladyhunter,

this is of episode Zoo York Season two.

12. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Thank you very much. What a lovely sight indeed. :hugegrin:

13. LadyTaylor

LadyTaylor Dead on Arrival

I LOVE that one showing his nice butt :evil:

Now...Mac The Ripper???

[​IMG]

But this one is gonna make you pee all over the flooor

[​IMG]

I want that to start the morning...fix his tie. I don't ask for nothing else God!!

14. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i use that! mac the ripper i mean :lol: obviously whenever i do i have a different kind of mac on the brain:guffaw:

o.m.f.g. *collapses*

15. LadyTaylor

LadyTaylor Dead on Arrival

In full color now...Mac the Ripper again!!!

[​IMG]

♫♫ And someone’s sneakin' ‘round the corner

Could that someone be Mac the Knife?♫♫

[​IMG]

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Last edited: Sep 10, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.