Mac #7--Once a Marine, Always a Marine

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Me too!:devil: That is one hot pic!

*drools, collapses* That pic is so freakin' hot!!!!

Oh yeah, Mac with weapons, or Mac showing off his Marine knowledge/skills is always very, very hot!!!! I find it thrilling that though he's a compassionate guy who wants to help and protect people etc, he can also kick ass and handle deadly weapons. I love the mix of Marine/Detective/Scientist in him. Has anyone else noticed how his office reflects his different sides? He has Marine stuff in there, and stuff (photos, certificates etc) that I think is from his time as a police officer/detective. I think I've caught glimpses of what may be family photos too - I've noticed a pic of an older couple in there a few times, wonder if they're his parents? I like how he's made his office a personal space that reflects who he is and what he's achieved, and I think that all this personal stuff is in his office shows he's a workaholic. I'd love to see his apartment though. His bedroom in particular...:devil:

A good dose of Mac cures just about anything!

I agree, his hotness is something you need to look for. I think maybe you have to have a particular taste in men to find that, we all share that taste in common here, even though our other likes/dislikes, where we're from, age, language etc may be wildly different we all share the Mac-lust! I also like coming here because for many people who watch CSI NY Mac is not their favourite character and he comes in for quite a bit of 'bashing' sometimes. That is fine, everyone is entitled to their opinion, we all have tv characters we like/don't like (also people in real life!) but sometimes I feel I am 'wrong' or 'crazy' to like Mac, then I come here and it reminds me that I'm not. Well, I am crazy, but you guys make me feel like it's okay to be crazy that way.:lol: Also, I tend to over-analyze things sometimes, and coming here reminds me to simply relax and enjoy the Mac-pics and talk.

Ooh, sounds fun...*chucks Lindsay out of Mac's office, pulls the blinds, locks door, and jumps on a rather startled Mac, and begins unbuttoning....*

Me too! Not long now though! Mmmm, morning coffee with Mac. I like coffee, I like Mac...sounds like a perfect morning!

Nakie is ALWAYS the best option with Mac! When you're done with him in Finland, can you send him to England? Us English ladies on here can set up some kind of rota....:lol:

Thanks to all who posted yummy Mac pics. Jools, I especially love the one you posted with Mac holding the shot of whiskey or whatever it is. Hot.
    Hmmm, the fun I could have with a tipsy Mac...:devil:

2. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Wall Paper Thread, Lisa. Never heard about it? Clicky on the linky and take a peek hon. :devil::devil:

3. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Here you are a bonbon for the night.

[​IMG]

Please Click!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

ah, yeah, i had, sorry, i was just being thick! i was thinking too much about mac and nothing else ;)

5. michmac

michmac Hit and Run

Thanks for the pics....

It will be less than 2 weeks and we will have more Mac pics.....

6. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

OMG!!! :eek::eek::eek: Those two wallpapers look strangely familiar to me...

Wait a sec...I'm the one who's made them! :lol::lol:

Gosh! How did have those?!?:confused: Those are my very first wallpapers I've made...maybe two...three years back! :guffaw:

Jools thanks! *hugs*:) Your wallpaper took my breath away! Literally! :drool:
    Ou remembered to send him back...I'm not sure where but I guess the address said "England" :lol: MacsLady's and anothers UK fans turn take care of him!
    BTW oatmeal was GREAT!!! But I'd have preferd something between Mac and Oatmeal! :guffaw::devil:

I'm still sick though,:( but dreaming of Mac helped me to feel slightly better:)

7. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

He Sam,
    Thanks, for your good wallpaper. I found them good and, therefore, I have them here publish.I hope, you are not angry.
    Good health for you!

8. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

No, of course I'm not angry! I was just slightly surprised that someone actually had those wallpapers! :lol: Those aren't my personal favourites...I was a real rookie when did those...!:guffaw:

But I'm glad if you liked'em! :thumbsup:

Thanks my friend! ;)

9. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

how did i miss that photo earlier? i wasn't paying attention - shame on me! it's from bruno isn't it? i have to say i'm not sure i can imagine gary singing opera but hey ho.

on a related note, i've been meaning to say this for ages actually, i'm sure the virus-haters will like it - does mac really seem like an opera fan to you? peyton took him to it for his birthday and that's very nice n'all but if you'd asked me before that ep there is no way i'd have put mac as an opera fan. on the other hand i would have thought peyton might be, so to me it always seemed like for *his* birthday they went to something that *she* wanted to do. there's nothing wrong with opera, or with liking/not liking opera, but i dunno, i just would never have put mac down as a fan really, which always made me feel peyton dragged him to something for her benefit! hmm, maybe it's just me.:guffaw:

10. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I'm not sure. They did go for his birthday but he didn't seem particularly into it, not like when we see him playing at the jazz club. Mac always seemed like a guy who would prefer low key nights out/dates - a beer and hockey game with Flack, watching a game (was it football?) in Sid's hospital room, a night at Sullivans bar with the team, going to the jazz club or a dog show and having a hot dog, rather than formal affairs like the opera. I can see him going because Peyton wanted to take him there, rather than because he was really eager to go. In Rush to Judgement, he went to watch hockey with Flack because he knew Flack liked hockey even if he (Mac) doesn't, so maybe it was a similar thing with Peyton. She planned it all, and he didn't have the heart to say he wasn't much into opera. Or maybe he really likes it. The man has many layers and complexities after all! But it did seem kinda OOC for him to go.

If it was me dating him, I'd just go round to his place, cook him a nice dinner, get him a bit tipsy, and take him into the bedroom...:devil:

11. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

MacsLady, I think so too! :thumbsup:

Lisa, well observes. It is Bruno!

Lady's have a nice weekend and nicely dreams of Mac.

:luvlove: :beer:

Last edited: Sep 11, 2009
  12. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

yeah, that was pretty much my thoughts on it too :)

do i get a prize? ;)

13. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Quick note about this pic. IT'S HOOOOOOOOTT. :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: Those type of tops are always been weakness!!! :alienblush::drool::drool::alienblush:

Thanks so much, you gave me a reason to make a new Avatar! :thumbsup:

One quick pic from Mac and then I have to put my nose back into history book.:rolleyes: Honestly I'd wanna glue my nose to this laptop screen and drool for Mac's hotness!:lol:

[​IMG]
    Such a handsome man! :adore::adore::adore::adore:

[​IMG]

I don't wanna underestimate this situation...it's hectic, but I can't help but admire those arms..:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

14. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

you'll have to let us see it :D

enjoy your history study - what topic are you doing?

hehe. yes, sod the kidnapping, bank robbery and murder, the arms are the only thing we're worried about :D

15. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Well. I put it in my Avatar now!:D I just hoped that pic would have been more focused and little bigger, but I got something made anyway.:lol:

I'm studing now Finland's history; Civil-War in a year 1918...It's pretty interesting, it's still very sensitive subject some of the Finns...:( It was very bloody and violent war.

Yes. "Sod the kiddpapping!!!" :lol:
    The main point to Taylor-Girls is Mac Taylor's sexy body! :drool::drool::drool::drool:

Only if someone wants to hurt our fav detective... That person should beware the danger! :mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.