Mac #7--Once a Marine, Always a Marine

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ haha, good use of tune!! it's always lovely to see him using his big weapon ;) i love that bit where he tests the japanese swords and stuff - mmmm

Hmmmm.... what a lovely way to wake up ladies. Thursday is starting off fine. Now I'm gonna join Mac for my morning coffee :devil::devil::devil:

coffeemac.jpg

I'd wish it was late September already, we need new caps :lol:

*snilfe* Morning *snilfe*

Having a blocked nose sucks...:vulcan: I really need my Mac-dose now! :lol:Luckily I see you've posted a lot of droolable pics so this will help! ;)

Originally Postd by MacsLady: First off, thanks to all here for giving me a place where I can feel 'normal' about my Mega-Crush on Mac! No one I know in 'real' life gets it! Silly people! My sister called him Turkey Neck and someone at work said she didn't like him 'cause she thinks his head's too small for his body!:lol: But she likes Horatio. I like H too (he did look good saving that baby in Gone Baby Gone) but the H has nothing on Mac! H is nice, Mac is HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT!

Greetings to you my friend! :) I know what you mean for the first years of being a Mac&Gary fan sucked cause I didn't know anyone elso who'd have shared my admiration to this amazing man. Like you called it aptly
"Mega-Crush"!:D No one didn't get it either, actually still some of the our class "pretty-girls" joke about Gary to me and I don't like it...:mad: Luckily there's several good friends of mine who recpect it. Partly cause I've showed'em pics and told them about him so much, and little by little they've started to like him. :lol:
I think my biggest succees is that I convinced one of my teachers that Gary is a great guy and he revealed that he's watched his films and csiny! :wtf:I couldn't believe my ears!:lol:

Yeah about the looks...well I've heard similar opinions...most of them has been that: "he's so normal, there's´special about him, and he's old!"
Big deal, yeah he's quite normal looking guy, but I think it's good and there's ALWAYS something special about him, you just need to find it! :luvlove: Old...Well I could screw that comment!:angryrazz: He looks much younger than most of him aged man! I know...I know several same aged finnish men...:rolleyes:

Originally Postd by LadyTaylor:
Sexy-Mac-mac-taylor-3297682-604-340.jpg

I want that to start the morning...fix his tie. I don't ask for nothing else God!!

That's a great scene, I laugh everytime I watch it! :lol:
God he looks sexy looking down like that!!!! That look on his face almost begs to remove the tie and unbutton something more...:devil::devil:

Originally Postd by CSISenna: Hmmmm.... what a lovely way to wake up ladies. Thursday is starting off fine. Now I'm gonna join Mac for my morning coffee :devil::devil:

coffeemac.jpg

COFFFFFEEEEEEEEE!!!!
I want too! Jools can you send Mac to Finland after you're finnished with him! I can take him afternoon coffee with me!:lol::devil::lol:

We surely need some new pics! I'd want to see him...umm..casuall...okey who am I kidding..."nakie" sounds best option to me! :lol:

Originally Postd by CSISenna: Hmmmm.... what a lovely way to wake up ladies. Thursday is starting off fine. Now I'm gonna join Mac for my morning coffee :devil::devil:

coffeemac.jpg

COFFFFFEEEEEEEEE!!!!
I want too! Jools can you send Mac to Finland after you're finnished with him! I can take him afternoon coffee with me!:lol::devil::lol:

We surely need some new pics! I'd want to see him...umm..casuall...okey who am I kidding..."nakie" sounds best option to me! :lol:[/QUOTE]

No problem with that Sam, here's some for you, and since it's afternoon coffee with Mac for you, you might add a little stronger something to it :drool::drool: Enjoy hon :)

NVE00159.png

Quote:

coffeemac.jpg

COFFFFFEEEEEEEEE!!!!

We surely need some new pics! I'd want to see him...umm..casuall...okey who am I kidding..."nakie" sounds best option to me! :lol:
No problem with that Sam, here's some for you, and since it's afternoon coffee with Mac for you, you might add a little stronger something to it :drool::drool: Enjoy hon :)

NVE00159.png
Thanks my friend!;) Thank god I'm eighteen, otherwise I couldn't take nothing but coffee!!!! :lol::lol::lol: I'll take a good care for him! :devil::devil::devil:

PS: Check the Gary-thread...I posted there "a story" I'm sure it might interest you! :D:D:D

First off, thanks to all here for giving me a place where I can feel 'normal' about my Mega-Crush on Mac! No one I know in 'real' life gets it! Silly people!

haha, same!

Then there are those "Pissy Mac" moments, when I have this urge to be an extremely naughty girl (*cough woman*);) and for Mac to be very pissed off with me, then all I can do is apologise like mad and beg for his forgiveness! "How can I possibly make it up to you Mac?" I ask ;) Several hours later, we have "Smoking Mac" :devil::devil:
Hehe, me too. I'd love to have Mac slap the cuffs on me, take me to an interrogation room...:devil: Pissy Mac is very hot.:devil:

join the queue!!!:devil::devil::devil:

I really hope this season we get to learn more about 'Mac the Man' as opposed to 'Mac at Work' - loved learning the bits about his father in Yahrzeit, loved his relationship with Reed in s3 and s4, I love it when he talks about Claire, or when we learnt a bit about his childhood in the Thing About Heroes. I loved seeing him ask Flack out for a beer at the end of Rush to Judgement and going to see the subway singers with Stella and Sid at the end of Help, seeing him join Stella for coffee, seeing him at the jazz club, seeing him having breakfast at his favourite diner or having his morning swim/night time jog. Many of these scenes or storylines can fit easily into a show, and have the ep still be about the crime, or have other characters have personal stuff going on (like with Hawkes in Yahrzeit) but yet add wonderful little personal details to his character and make him even more real, complex, and human. The writers don't always need to write Big!Dramatic!Mac-In-Danger! type stories to develop his character, these ways work just as well, IMO, and I really hope we do get to see more of Mac The Man in season 6.

i agree completely - i do quite like the supermac stuff because, well, it means lots of mac, but it's nice to see the other side of him too. that scene at the end of rush to judgement is one of my favourite scenes ever - mac's so lovely!

Hmmmm.... what a lovely way to wake up ladies. Thursday is starting off fine. Now I'm gonna join Mac for my morning coffee :devil::devil::devil:

coffeemac.jpg

ha! sod the coffee!:lol::lol::devil::devil::lol:

If you have breakfast with Mac, I will earn with him a dinner, hmm!!!!!!!!!!

CSINY_323_955.jpg

:guffaw::guffaw: You'd have to steal him from Sam, she's had him for lunch :lol::lol::lol:
Other than that, desert sounds even better. :devil::devil::devil: Unless Lisa is having him for an early dinner. :drool::drool::drool:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nel2h
If you have breakfast with Mac, I will earn with him a dinner, hmm!!!!!!!!!!

CSINY_323_955.jpg

:guffaw::guffaw: You'd have to steal him from Sam, she's had him for lunch :lol::lol::lol:
Other than that, desert sounds even better. :devil::devil::devil: Unless Lisa is having him for an early dinner. :drool::drool::drool:

What about night??????? :lol::lol::lol:

I'd want him next to me since I'm sick:(:( I'm hugged my pillow for the last couple nights missing him...Could he come to warm up me a little?:devil::devil:

Maybe I would feel better in the morning...:D

Wonder, would he make me some oatmeal??? :guffaw:

Hi CSISenna, after Dinner follow a very long romantic night. Then want he with nobody more to breakfast. LoL

a6b1.jpg

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol: Aawww Sam, this doesn't sound good my darling, course you can have him for tonight - you don't mind Lisa? She might feel better in the morning ;) Just promise a clean delivery first thing when you wake up and had breakfast :drool::drool::drool: We need our weekend dosis :devil::devil::devil:

To cheer you up, there's a new Mac wall in the WP thread ;)

Last edited:
Men? :confused: Why not, it's only Mac, and there's enough of him for all of us :drool::drool::drool: Other than that I keep my man private :devil::devil::devil: And Sam needs to feel better. :lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back