Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Jul 6, 2009.

?

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

Poll closed Jul 8, 2009.
  1. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue

Blue Police Officer

A wonderful sunday morning, my dear smacked family!!!!![​IMG]

I don´t know where the time goes by Ireally failed to write here the last time!! Coming back to the office after holidays and school start of my son took nearly all the time!!!

But to see all the pics here again made me feel home at once!!!
    Thanks to all who posted them!!!

I just love the way how they look at each other and how they communicate without words!!!
    whatever the promos want us to think or to mislead you, they will fail!!!!!

We have so many pics as evidence, which proof the contrary!!!!
    [​IMG]

Wish you all a wonderful sunday!!!!

Udonna:)

2. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Awww, ReCycling. The ep that made me a *solid* MSR fan :bolian:

Wow, this thread sure flies fast! I think I last posted in thread #16. Yaiks. I've been diligently reading all the posts here until my eyes glazed over in page 14 :wtf: I think I need to rest them for a bit, heh.

Anyway, glad to see this ship and its fans getting stronger and stronger every year (and more active, too!) It used to be that I could follow everybody who posted before but now I'm mostly confused, hahaha. It's a good thing, really.

In any case, I'll try to be active here again. Mulder and Scully (my original MSR ;) ) have been filling up my shippy needs yet again. Now there's a couple who had years of UST before TPTB showed their first official kiss in S7's 'Millenium' (I don't count the one in S6's 'Triangle' as that wasn't really Scully). So I still have my sMacked flag up and flying no matter what :lol:

3. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

]
    Adam is in the bed as you see...in walks Stella as you can also see from the pics. Adam: Ah dah bah bah ah da ah bada da ada... yikes!!! Throws the sheet over his head in an attempt to hide. Stella walks over pats his head and leaves the room with that terrific smile she has..

4. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

ah, i love that scene and that shot. it's so cute.

hehe, you make him sound like shaggy/scooby doo!:lol::lol: maybe in that episode they could do all their forensic stuff and then mac could work out who the killer is and pull a mask off their face and the killer could go "those pesky kids!":lol::lol:

5. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

REALLY? That's cool that you look like her. And it's from Creatures Of The Night from season 1 :)

I know! I love Shy Stella :adore: I just find it so cute that she's all shy around him and then sometimes she's all up-front and in his face (ex. Officer Blue) :adore: It's so like their in a relationship :adore:

Same here :lol:

I think it's a sign that TPTB should get their act together and just let them make out already :lol: But seriously, it's great that new people become fans and stick with them :)

Well that's it for me. Love ya.

Axel

6. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 17 MORE DAYS until the SEASON SIX PERMIERE OF CSI NY!!!!

I'm SO FREAKIN ECSTATIC and that means on the 16th of SEPTEMBER WE SHOULD GET A PREVIEW FOR THE FIRST EPISODE!!!!! HOORAY and we might be able to see if Stella/ Adam thing takes place in same episode or not, let's hope not unless we get a jealous MAC and him to admit his feelings, **my doubts talking here, I'm filled with these but barely like expressing them** too early in season for that to be happening...

but we never know that show is filled with surprises, some I could do without except i can ALWAYS deal with some SMackedness no matter how small, but i prefer the really HUGE surprises... *coughcough* everything from GFD and that one small hallway scene in the finale, them making me think that they were going to kiss...

i haven't watched that scene in a while, but i bet you I know every word, that convo has been inplanted in my brain along with the final scene in GFD the one that made my literally squeal, smile and cry with joy for about five minutes... i distincly remembered that night, one of the best nights of my natural born CSI NY life...

counting down the days since the 23rd of August, time flew by quicker than i thought it wuz i have a total of 12 more school days left and 2 more weekends... so hyped and ready...

lol okay I'm done rambling... for now, but I'll be back everyday until the season permiere... I'm fixing to go on hibernate mode though so if you dont hear from me you know why... and I will let you guys know how many days are left, so no one else needs to think about how much longer we have

addition: It has just been posted on this websites Article section on the side of this page it is finalized GFD will be appearing on Wednesday... I repeat will be showing

Last edited: Sep 6, 2009
  7. Nirce

Nirce Hit and Run

Hi, smackeds
    I'm anxious and apprehensive for the 6th season ... on the promo ... I prefer not to comment ... even though not all he seems is ... .. then I will wait for the episodes ...

Se tiver alguém do Brasil que gostaria de conversar sobre CSi NY e outros seriados...aqui vai o meu msn tlw1970@gmail.com.
    bjs.

8. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Kalispera :D

You know what they say all good things come in 6(well that's what I say!!! :lol: )

Kanena provlima :) <- no problem!

Ok not in chatty mood tonight (I am thinking that tomorrow is Monday) I want to say hi, and well good night!

Kalinyxta!! Fillia se olous <- good night kisses to all :thumbsup:

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Yiassou! :D

Ali-->
    I wouldn't mind if they do it in some undercover mission as they did with Dunsbrook. Actually it would be funny if Stell had to stay with Adam and suddenly Mac realized he doesn't like the idea of Stell with another man. That would be GREAT! :D
    Jealous Mac is VERY attractive as long as it is just something he believes is happening but it doesn't happen for real ;) :D Then i would be more than pleased!

Mary mou!!!!!!!!! :D Hugs to you!

well in 5.06 we had the dinner date between Mac and Stella! I mean, it has to mean something! :D
    Hopefully Season 6 will fullfill our dreams :D

Gio, gio, Gio---> I *know* your intentions! The lap dance still is in your brain! :D

10. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

yaaay! i'm hoping the preview will get online. i'm really looking forward to s6!!!

11. Jimenez

Jimenez Prime Suspect

Long time no see!
    Seems like forever since I've been here the last time. Don't even know if everybody still remembers me. I guess, or better: I hope our family grew over the last months. Hope everybody is fine. I'm still in Canada and I'm still doing really really good. I finally finished season 5. I know I'm late...but though: I loved the last episodes. The final talk between mac and stella in grounds of deceptions was just amazing! They were soooo close!!It was soooo intense and private..!!!
    There were quite a few episodes and smac scenes during the season. I really liked it.

Ok back to the promo: For me it's just not possible that the storyline continues with Adam and stella as a couple or something. Sorry but it just doesn't work!!! Not because I (of course) would prefer to see Mac with stella. But because it just doesn't fit at all! I can't imagine that - no way!! Sorry but adam is just not able to handle stella. Not because of his age, not just beacause of his type of character or outlook or something.But because of their different situations in life and different demands. stella is so much more developed and experienced (btw it's not a negative thing that adam isn't yet). I think in her situation and with her past she's not looking anymore for "just" a boyfriend for the next months or years. she's ready for a serious relatonship that lasts for the rest of her life (and it's obvious that she will find this relatonship with mac ;-) ). I mean come on Adam plays hockey in masks with his mates...
    After all I think it's a bit similar to the situation between ella and mac. It was just unimaginable to put those two together. And from the very beginning I was quite sure that mac is not interested in her in that way. That he cared about her - that was obvious and worked for me (I kinda liked the storyline). If you compare the ages and experiences adam could date ella BUT NOT STELLA!!
    there's just such a big difference between those two.
    But to tell the truth I'm not 100 percent sure that writers feel the same way. But because the whole think would be so unimaginable for me I think that they just can't be serious with that.
    and to spread a bit of optimism here are a few cute pics of our two:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. Mac's Girl

Mac's Girl Witness

Forgive me if I sound stupid but what's this "virus" people keep refering to? Is it some kind of nickname for Peyton? or is it something else entirely?

13. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

haha, yeah, it's peyton. i never hated her so i don't really use it - although the more i watch s3 (my favourite season) the more she annoys me so who knows maybe i'll use it more from now on ;)

14. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Kalimera!

Ha ha ha!! :lol: Is like trying to picture your geeky little brother (or friend or classmate or w/e) trying to hit on a hot babe!!! :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
    Not trying to lessen Adam, Stella is not for his teeth like. Like Aiden said "you are out of my league" ( I hope I remember it correctly)

15. Kreguba

Kreguba Witness

You don't sound stupid Mac's Girl. I had to ask the same thing when I first started on here.

And so the amazing Debb posted the Smacked dictionary, which I shall now re-post for you, and any other newbies out there.

Other terms I've learned:
    Mommy- Stella
    Daddy- Mac
    Baby- Adam
    Stella's Boys- Adam and Hawkes (And Danny I think)

So feel free to ask, we may be slightly crazy here, but nothing to worry about!

Happy Labor Day to all who celebrate it, hope you have time off from school/work! :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.