• Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an episode of "so on and so forth" the web serie Jon is in. I don't know why it's not working...

I would love to see a Ryan Wolfe family member (especially Uncle Ron; I have to meet the man who locked himself on the roof of his building:lol:). I love knowing what makes people tick and how they end up the way they are, so a bit about his past would be nice. How was his childhood? Was he abused? How does/did his OCD affect his life? I would love to see Ryan in more of a leadship role and in less trouble. And keep those T-shirts coming

Nobody can be as unlucky as Ryan Wolfe was in the last seasons.... I agree, I wanna learn about his past, his family, his OCD... and we definitely need more of those gorgeous smiles!!! I want to see him happy!!!!

^ I'm jealous. :p It didn't work for me either. But I can't believe you found that ellay, I think we all thought that idea was scrapped. :lol:

It worked for me this time... I guess I just didn't wait long enough before, but I can't even watch it right now. :lol: I shall later!

I might give you something new to talk about until the new season starts ;)

http://ghosttownmedia.com/client/spicer/DennisandChloe.mov

AHAHAHA the link works for me!!! OMG Jon is sooooooooooo yummy!! I'm gonna watch it again and again and again and again... finally something new to watch...

Does he actually FART at the end???

Yes :guffaw:
Are you sure it's not one of those machine things were you hit something and it makes a sound. I know they use those in movies a lot.

AHAHAHA the link works for me!!! OMG Jon is sooooooooooo yummy!! I'm gonna watch it again and again and again and again... finally something new to watch...

Does he actually FART at the end???

Yes :guffaw:
Are you sure it's not one of those machine things were you hit something and it makes a sound. I know they use those in movies a lot.

Well yeah... he probably doesn't fart for real... it's just that his girlfriend pretty much tells him it's over between them, and he... farts. :guffaw:

At least he apologises!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back