Ryan/Jon #24 - 'Just Take The Shirt Off Already!'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by addictedtoSpeed, Jul 29, 2009.

?

What should the new thread be titled?

Poll closed Aug 3, 2009.
  1. Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

4 vote(s)
    11.4%
  2. TNT Togo

6 vote(s)
    17.1%
  3. Wolfe's Den

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  4. Wolfe's Gang

2 vote(s)
    5.7%
  5. Fellowship of the Fishy

3 vote(s)
    8.6%
  6. Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

16 vote(s)
    45.7%
  7. Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

3 vote(s)
    8.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Very, very nice. I like that scenario - A LOT! ;)

2. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

3. TanyaWolfe

TanyaWolfe Rookie

4. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Psh, it doesn't rain in Miami. :p

Okay, aside from having a shirtless scene/towel scene/pool-with-white-shirt scene, if you guys were going to write an episode solely about Ryan, what would you have happen in it and why? Would it be a one episode thing, or a recurring story? What would the other characters have to do with it? etc.

My question coming from this:
    With Adam leaving, meaning no more Eric, I'm sure we're all hoping that Ryan starts getting more screentime than we're all used to, which is not much. Not saying I'm happy with Adam's leaving, but as a Ryan fan it's really not all bad news. ;) As long as the new character doesn't jump over Ryan into the "Eric" position, especially since apparently he was originally from Miami, meaning before Ryan. I'm still holding out hope that the characters that have been around for years will be put before this new character.
    You don't need to read to answer if you're not into spoilers. ;) I'm just curious to see what everyone wants to see happen with Ryan and why.

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I want to meet his Uncle Ron mostly. :lol: But, I think his niece could come into play somehow. Maybe one of her friends is murdered and one of the other team members is questioning her to see if she knows who would hurt her friend and then Ryan comes in and sees his niece there and asks what's going on. Maybe theres a new person (detective or CSI) who is questioning her without an advocate or parents present (thus shifting the "screw-up" role to another team member and away from Ryan lol) or it could be a CSI on another shift and Ryan tells the person that they shouldn't be questioning her without an adovcate/parent there since she's a minor. At this point, his niece would be around 15 years old.

6. TanyaWolfe

TanyaWolfe Rookie

7. Bulletgirl20

Bulletgirl20 Hit and Run

Agreed!!!!

8. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I would love to see a Ryan Wolfe family member (especially Uncle Ron; I have to meet the man who locked himself on the roof of his building:lol:). I love knowing what makes people tick and how they end up the way they are, so a bit about his past would be nice. How was his childhood? Was he abused? How does/did his OCD affect his life? I would love to see Ryan in more of a leadship role and in less trouble. And keep those T-shirts coming:devil:

Now with Adam leaving, that will help with Ryan's screen time and character development

9. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Yea, hopefully. As long as Jesse Cardoza, like I said in my post up there, doesn't take over. I really, really hope the writer's realize that with Adam/Eric leaving, they have a chance to give Jon/Ryan more stories. Not that they didn't before... but now they have even more of a chance. And good stories. Not the same old screw-up storyline that Ryan's had since season 3 when he accidentally leaked info to Erica. You know when a character has been around for 5 freaking years, and they've never had any major development, there's something wrong. :rolleyes: Especially when the few things they have had, are the same with minor differences so non-super fans don't notice that they're re-using ideas. And this even goes for Natalia. They don't even give her re-used storylines, she gets nothing at all (has she had anything after her ex-husband story at all?) and she definitely deserves some good attention too.

I'll shut up now. :D

10. TanyaWolfe

TanyaWolfe Rookie

11. TanyaWolfe

TanyaWolfe Rookie

12. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

We really need the new episodes to come on. We've rehashed things here tons of times and gone a bit wacky in talking about Ryan sometimes! LOL! :lol: Hurry up season premiere!

13. ellay

ellay Hit and Run

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

15. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.