Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna see Ryan kick som a** !!
From what we've seen in "and they're offed" he showed some crazy moves! They should have more Ryan fighting scenes in season 8!
And in the last episode I think it was the first time he actually killed someone :thumbsup:

yeah, think it was this guy. HEAD SHOT!;)
http://i31.tinypic.com/i1h5py.jpg

I think it might be one of the first times he has been in the situation that he would needed to shoot his gun (the other time that pops into mind is when he froze in season 4). He has drawn his gun on many situations (which is hot onto itself:devil::drool:)

And I would LOVE to see Ryan kicking some butts in the new season!!! We all know he can FIGHT if he needs to defend himself... so hot.

I want more action, more humour, more smiles... and more Ryan Wolfe hotness!!!:drool:

I like the way you think!:thumbsup:(don't forget those eyes--he used them so well at the end of Dissolved with Tara in the lab) Of course just standing there he is SO hot:drool:

and less clothes layers, it's Miami for god's sake, except for Horatio who wears suits and ties ?

I am still holding out for the "opening his front door in nothing but a towel" scene:devil:

Even Horatio doesn't wear a tie. Frank does though. Him and Ryan have that ugly tie thing in common, but at least Frank has the sense to make sure his tie isn't the same colour as his shirt.

Oh, I don't know; so of Ryan's ties aren't too bad. Stetler's are worse.

Even Horatio doesn't wear a tie. Frank does though. Him and Ryan have that ugly tie thing in common, but at least Frank has the sense to make sure his tie isn't the same colour as his shirt.

maybe that's part of Ryan's OCD... that his tie has to be the same color as his shirt.

Did I hear about Ryan opening his front door in nothing but a towel?! This needs a petition NOW! :eek:

Not only it would be awesome for us but for the show too. The show's ratings would go up in nanoseconds. TPTB need to think about this.

maybe that's part of Ryan's OCD... that his tie has to be the same color as his shirt.
:lol: Maybe.

I love Ryan's orange shirts! I think he looks really good in orange. Though there aren't many colours I don't like on him... it's mostly just the ties I don't like.

Did I hear about Ryan opening his front door in nothing but a towel?! This needs a petition NOW! :eek:

Not only it would be awesome for us but for the show too. The show's ratings would go up in nanoseconds. TPTB need to think about this.

OMG.. Imagine the scene... Ryan Wolfe opens his front door, clad only in his towel, and GETS INTO A FIGHT!!! All fists, muscles and wet skin.

I'm going to bed.... my brain's tired.

OMG.. Imagine the scene... Ryan Wolfe opens his front door, clad only in his towel, and GETS INTO A FIGHT!!! All fists, muscles and wet skin.

I'm going to bed.... my brain's tired.
How can you go to bed after imagining such thing? :eek: :drool:

OH!!! Let's talk about that towel scene again!!! ^_^

Anytime and as often as you want:devil:

I have a start:

"We, the members of the Ryan/Jon thread, want a scene where Ryan Wolfe appears at his front door in nothing in a towel, whether it fits with the scene or not.....:)

A smoking hot man in nothing but a towel:devil:, how can the show's ratings NOT go up?

OMG.. Imagine the scene... Ryan Wolfe opens his front door, clad only in his towel, and GETS INTO A FIGHT!!! All fists, muscles and wet skin.OMG..

Wow now THAT is a great image:thumbsup:. Imagine if something happened to the towel.....:devil::devil::devil:

That is an interesting theory. It is possible.

We're all here, drooling over the image of Ryan Wolfe wearing nothing but a towel... and we've NEVER seen him with his shirt off!!!

Something needs to be done!!!!

I also deffo agree about that one! Stop spoiling the Delko fans and give us some removal of topage!!! Hey i'll even settle for him being in a white shirt, having to jump into a pool (for whatever reason idk) and the shirt going see-through :drool:

I also deffo agree about that one! Stop spoiling the Delko fans and give us some removal of topage!!! Hey i'll even settle for him being in a white shirt, having to jump into a pool (for whatever reason idk) and the shirt going see-through :drool:

Yeah. Ryan's at a witness' house (in the backyard) talking to her as her kid(s) play in the backyard. One kid somehow falls into the pool and cannot swim, so they are drowning. The mother screams "oh my god, my baby!" Ryan quickly pulls off his jacket (which he was wearing over a white t-shirt) and jumps into the pool to pull the kid out. Ba-da-bing! Hero and wet white shirt all in one scene. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back