• Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't say he has brothers or sisters on his Wiki. It just mentions his mom and dad. Oh and apparently it's been reported he's single now. :lol: I found this hilarious: "...with the original family surname, "Tonkaviev", shortened by a forefather who wanted something snappier for his carpet business."

Then again, it is Wiki.

It says that about his name on imdb as well. :)

I was thinking that what I read about siblings was in a magazine article or something.

Rory may have siblings, but I didn't read about it. :lol:

I don't remember where I read that... unless I'm just getting his info confused with Eric Szmanda's and George Eads'... cause I know Eric has a brother and George has a sister. :lol:

Several years ago after reading some info about Jon,I remember thinking to myself,"Oh he's an only child".
I did read that Rory had siblings.

I saw an interview a few days ago where he mentioned that his mom was pissed about his character being shot with a nail gun in CSI, and that she wanted to call the producers. Being an only child myself that reminded me of my overprotective mom :lol:

Yeah, that was in the CSI mag, wasnt it? I only flicked through it in the newsagents, because I wasnt going to pay the extortionate price for it. (bad, I know)
He said something about his Mum wanting him to play the hero, and not be constantly in trouble. Well, im with his Mum on that. Give us hero Ryan, and keep his Mum happy!!

I wanna see Ryan kick som a** !!
From what we've seen in "and they're offed" he showed some crazy moves! They should have more Ryan fighting scenes in season 8!
And in the last episode I think it was the first time he actually killed someone :thumbsup:

From what we've seen in "and they're offed" he showed some crazy moves! They should have more Ryan fighting scenes in season 8!
And in the last episode I think it was the first time he actually killed someone :thumbsup:

yeah, think it was this guy. HEAD SHOT!;)
http://i31.tinypic.com/i1h5py.jpg

AHAHAH Good one Jess!!!

And I would LOVE to see Ryan kicking some butts in the new season!!! We all know he can FIGHT if he needs to defend himself... so hot.

I want more action, more humour, more smiles... and more Ryan Wolfe hotness!!!:drool:

yeah, think it was this guy. HEAD SHOT!;)
http://i31.tinypic.com/i1h5py.jpg

AHAHAH Good one Jess!!!

And I would LOVE to see Ryan kicking some butts in the new season!!! We all know he can FIGHT if he needs to defend himself... so hot.

I want more action, more humour, more smiles... and more Ryan Wolfe hotness!!!:drool:

and less clothes layers, it's Miami for god's sake, except for Horatio who wears suits and ties ?

Even Horatio doesn't wear a tie. Frank does though. Him and Ryan have that ugly tie thing in common, but at least Frank has the sense to make sure his tie isn't the same colour as his shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back