Emily/Calleigh#12: -'Une très jolie petite blonde''

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Florry86, Jun 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

How cool, only Robert Pattison, Jensen Ackles and that "vampire I don't know his name" beat her :lol:. I don't blame who made that list :devil:

Anyway, back on topic it's a good thing!!! Way to go Emily :thumbsup:. Thanks again delkolover for posting this.

I don't know why, but I'm glad she's the only one from the whole CSI:Franchise on this list, though I wish they put Eva La Rue as well ;)

Awww Zachary Levi is on that list too :adore: (thank god not for "Chuck"). I loved him on "Less than Perfect" :guffaw:. You know that he played one of those crazy FBI agents on "Big Momma House 2" with Emily? Take a look at these LOL
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    (Sorry I'm too lazy to look for these pics without tags on them LOL)

2. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

Well I could've told you that! :guffaw: And if EW had separated the women's category from the men's, she would've been #1 Female Hottie of 09! :thumbsup:

No argument there: she's the main reason why I watch that show!:adore:

3. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Ditto....she is one of the main if not the main reason I watch this show! I love female characters on tv who are powerful, strong, intelligent and in general can just kick arse!! :lol: Emily, Mariska Hargitay, Amanda Tapping, Summer Glau, Eliza D, Emily Deschnel....are just some of the woman on tv who I love b/c they are in roles that break the gender stereotypes...a woman can be a solider, a cop, a scientist while still doing all the physical things a man can....sometimes better ;) So I was very happy to see Emily recognized as a vital part of this show.

She is this show's leading lady and deserves more credit for that than she is often given. Like Rex Lynn said in an interview "she can hang with the guys" (not a verbatum quote...I paraphrased). ;)

4. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

She is the coolest mix of tomboy-glamor gal I've evr seen. She can crawl under the house with the plumber to check the pipes in the morning, paint the side of the house in the afternoon and then get cleaned up, do her hair and make up, throw on an evening gown and go to a Premiere. Fantastic!

I love the quote from Rex in an article. It was really funny about how all she has to do is smile at him and he'll do anything she asks, including standing in front of a moving truck. The guy that played Jake had nothing but praise for her. He said that she started out sweet and adorable and stayed that way. He loved working with her. He said that he kept waiting for the other shoe to fall and the diva come out, but it never did, because she isn't. In Hollywood, that's rather rare.

5. delkolover

Yeah as is often said about her; what you see with Emily is exactly what you get. She is exactly how she comes across...friendly, warm, bubbly, funny and most of all genuine.

6. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

Calleigh in episode "Pro Per" from season 3. She looks great in a suit. Very stylish.:thumbsup:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

7. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

Hey, Emily's fans!

Unfortunately, AnAwardForEmily and EmilyProcterFansite have met some bad people on the Net who enjoy pretending to be Emily. Since Emily has no account in any of the possible network (FB, twitter..etc) and these people tent to say things about her that are absolutely not true, we'd like to warn you all from these people.

If anyone is using Emily's name on some network please contact me, or AnAwardForEmily. We are very concerned because you never know what these people want! We are working on having all these account erased for Emily's name and young fans' sake.

Thanks!

8. lizziewalker

lizziewalker Rookie

i think that it's sad that people pretend to be someone their not it's mean

9. delkolover

Yeah well they are usually the people who are just attention hogs...they don't care about anything else but getting attention and if they have to pretend to be someone else to get it they will. There are also people out there who feel the need to toy with people who are fans of the person they are impersonating simply b/c they think it is fun.

And it is very sad that they take the time out of their lives to do it!!

10. lizziewalker

lizziewalker Rookie

Yeah well they are usually the people who are just attention hogs...they don't care about anything else but getting attention and if they have to pretend to be someone else to get it they will. There are also people out there who feel the need to toy with people who are fans of the person they are impersonating simply b/c they think it is fun.

And it is very sad that they take the time out of their lives to do it!![/QUOTE]

if i want to look up my fave actors i prefer fansites at least you know they aren't trying to be that person they are dedicating that site to them and that's sweet i think ;)

11. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

It's really upsetting, first of all because these people are trying to fool us, you never know what they can make young people think and then there is the fact that some of them like spreading rumors...really silly things about Emily, unfortunately not everyone can notice it at first, so rumors spread and it ruins Emily image...

Not nice, not nice at all...

I am going in Emily withdrawal..i haven't had any news or pics for weeks..I NEED MY EMILY FIX!!

12. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

Same here!
    I read in another thread that she has an interview in TV Guide magazine. Since that mag is not available where I live, maybe somrbody can scan it and post it here... :)

13. calleighfan06

calleighfan06 Dead on Arrival

It's on the Emily Procter Fansite on myspace if that helps

14. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

I read that interview and I have to say that Emily did say something indeed interesting. Something I would have never expected her to say.

I don't think she could have expressed the way I feel about Calleigh in a better way. Way to go Emily :thumbsup:!

15. delkolover

Yeah I saw that and it sounds interesting b/c, over the years, we have seen the Calleigh character change from the lighthearted character to the more stand offish closed off character she is now.....mainly b/c of everything they have been through over the past 7 years. I like that Emily took that direction with the character and that we get to see the "before" Calleigh. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.