Emily/Calleigh#12: -'Une très jolie petite blonde''

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Florry86, Jun 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

She probably isn't a twit (Twitter) or bookie (Facebook) user because she thinks I would just have more ways to stalk her. There are several Facebook fan pages, including AnAwardForEmily/ Emily Procter and I'm surprised I haven't joined any yet.

2. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

Emily has not a twitter or a facebook page. She actually does not use a PC and is not interested in web surfing so don't let anyone foll you, there is no official Emily pages if not her site www.emilyprocter.com. There are a lot of people who pretends to be her unfortunately, beware of them!

3. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I don't think it's her page, because if it was I'm sure she'd mention about it somewhere already.

4. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Wait a minute, I remember in an interview Emily said that she loves the computer. :wtf: Which brings me to say that I find myself on my computer everyday nowadays, more than I even have to be...really, really bad habit.

Cant wait to see Emily in action in season 8. Isn't the premiere like 4 weeks away?

5. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

C.H.E.A.R, my dear, let's not rush that. While we're all anticpating the season pemeire, I'm still on summer break and don't really want it to end too soon....personal family issues aside, cancer and all that,..I know it will, but still...Yes I'm anticipating ther season premeire, but not as much as last year knowing the spoilers. They make me sad.

6. Composer1234

Composer1234 Witness

Same here! Last year I was jumping up and down with joy half of the time when I see a spoiler. This year...there hasn't been very many happy news. I still can't wait till sept 21st, but just not as looking forward to it...cos I know everytime Eric looks sad it's going to make me wonder if this is the last time I am going to see him until he next appears on the show, which may be 10 episodes later instead of next week!

7. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I've been on the link about ten times and yet I can't find the behinds the scenes pics:wtf: Where are they?

8. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

C.H.E.A.R. you can find the behind the scenes pics here. Just go on with these. There are quite a lot of them, actually :thumbsup:

They are all good, though the most interesting ones of Emily are these two, at least IMHO. I mean in terms of behind the scenes stuff, which I always love ;)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

9. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

You know what those heels are doing to me...

10. Composer1234

Composer1234 Witness

I have always wondered what Calleigh and Eric were sitting on in this scene! :p
    Love 7.12 and Calleigh's silly comment of 'Eric I am so confused..what do you want'...er...YOU silly!! lol

11. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Do you all remember how we voted for Emily in EW's "Crime Fighter Hotties: Vote for Your Favorite Female" ?? Well the poll closed this past Friday (8/21) and guess who was in the lead and it looks like she won when it did? ;)

Yup you guessed it, our very own lovely leading lady!! :thumbsup: I just checked out the site and the poll showed her still in the lead with 43% of the vote. So I am gonna go out on a limb and say she won ;)

Stana Katic as Kate Beckett from "Castle" came in second with 25% of the vote and Cote de Pablo as Ziva David of "NCIS" came in 3rd with 14% of the vote...EW is going to have an "Ultimate Hotties" gallery sometime this week where all the winners of the "Hotties" polls will be revealed!

Here are some of the links regarding the poll, gallery etc

Poll: http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20153312_20153316_20293690,00.html

Gallery:
    http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,20153312_20153315_20293661,00.html

Hot People who were missed article:
    http://popwatch.ew.com/2009/08/19/ultimate-hotties/

12. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

Sweet! Emily won! Granted, I adore Cote de Pablo for her acting chops. She was on Broadway and I think she actually might have a Tony somewhere. I love her on NCIS as Mossad Liason Officer Ziva David. I'd love to see a crossover between NCIS and CSI:Miami and have their characters meet. It could be fun to watch them take a good measure of each other and decide to either be freinds or foes. I would like to think that they's bond over an AK47 or something. It I've heard her sing and she is wonderful. I'm glad she came in so close to our beloved Emily. Yay Emily!

Last edited: Aug 26, 2009
  13. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Yeahhhhhh!!! Thank you so much for posting this delkolover :thumbsup:

It's always nice to hear she's been considered by her fans and I just love how fans can be so faithful to her. She definetely is one lucky girl :thumbsup:.

Now, if only they promoted her a little bit more. Seriously, I'm tired of seeing very good actors/actresses not being promoted in the way they deserve (the more I watch TV shows, the more I come across this phenomenon). Give her some promotion, talk about her a little bit more!

Anyway cheers to Emily who won!!! :beer:

14. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

Delkolover, YOU'RE THE BEST! :thumbsup:

I'm so thrilled that Emily won! She really deserve this, and much much more! :)
    Congrats Emily!

15. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

No problem :D

It gets better though!! EW just release their "Hotties: '09: YOUR Top 25" on their site. It is a gallery of the top 25 hotties from all their polls over the last few weeks....it counts down from 25 to 1 and our Emily is at #4!!! :thumbsup: :D She is actually the only actor from any of the CSI's to make the list!

In fact her and Summer Glau are the only women in the top 5!! Summer is #5.

Here is the link for the whole Gallery....
    http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,20153312_20153315_20300307,00.html

It is nice to know though, that the person whose blurb EW took describing Emily, notes her as one of the big reasons to watch Miami! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.