CSI:NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Start Spreading the News!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Aug 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Khanada

Khanada CSI Level Two

Well, since Season 9 of CSI is in my hands (not literally; I need them to type) Special features include: Crime Scene Initiation, CSI Mode, Rats in Space, From Zero to 200 in Nine Seasons, Good-bye Grissom, Deleted Scenes and Audio Commentaries on 2 Episodes - 9.16 Turn, Turn, Turn and 9.20 A Space Oddity

Guess they all got loaded onto the Vegas set.

2. Swede85

Swede85 Dead on Arrival

because it's Danny whump? ;) :D

3. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

First off a BIG THANK YOU to all who provided the promos.I have been out of town for a couple of days without my computer and see I have alot of catching up to do! First off Please dont throw eggs at me but I am glad they are not going to "drag on" the danny thing. Dont get me wrong I like Danny BUT all last season was the Danny /Lindsey season and it looks like another season of D/L with a different storyline. It just makes me sick how finally after all of that last season I was hoping they could give someone else a chance and we get some Flack and now all of a sudden it was turned back into the Danny and Lindsey show again. That just disgusts me and I am starting to dislike Danny stuff because its not "all about him" any more its "them". So I am glad we will not have to "suffer" through the whole season again with those two being the main storyline,and as for Flack? Well there goes his "moment in the sun" And as for Adam and Stella? naw that is not even close, its just to weird to think about.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2009
  4. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

In regards to stunts, Carmine said in a interview for the special features on the S4 DVD that the repelling for the bloody Statute of Liberty episode was the last stunt he's probably doing.

I feel for him if the wheelchair plot is partly because he isn't feeling well lately, but I don't know about this, it might just be conflict for Danny's character.

5. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Interesting--I hadn't thought of the wheelchair thing having anything to do with Carmine needing a break. It's possible, though I'm guessing it has more to do with the direction the writers wanted to go in. They could have left the chase scenes to Flack for a while if Carmine just needed a break.

I listened to the longer promo and heard "move" too, though it's not super-clear. I wonder if they had him say it both ways and if so, which one will make the finale episode.

Agreed. I think he's happy with anything that gives him a lot to work with dramatically, which this storyline this season does.

That's my impression as well.

Interesting! That's a lot of extras for CSI--cool. I'm kind of hoping NY will have more than we've heard about, but I guess we'd probably know by now if there were going to be commentaries.

6. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

yeah that is a great list of extras! the extras on just about all (as far as i can remember) of the csi:ny dvds have been a bit disappointing - the ones that are there are very nice but there could be more really.

7. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

i would have to agree. there are no CSI, Miami or NY DVDs here, so when i left the country and got my hands on them, i ended up not buying the season 4 DVD of NY because if i'm not mistaken there is only one episode with a commentary. i thought all episodes had them. i bought the PC game instead, which was half the price of the DVD. i think that was a good deal. :p

anyways, thank you to all who posted the promos! :)

adam and stella? :wtf: i remember a mega buzz spoiler that said something like "they play nice together, but i'm not sure there's a romance there." uhhh. promo? :wtf: lol. maybe the promo's just playing with us. i hope it is.

as for flack picking up some random girl in a bar, can't say i'm shocked. probably it's the "i just lost the love of my life so i need someone to fill that empty space in my heart" thing. well, we'll just have to see how that plays out.

season 6 is looking good! IS IT THE 23RD YET? :lol:

8. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

9. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

time out on superdanny! :lol: :)

10. Swede85

Swede85 Dead on Arrival

thanks for the links :)

11. noealonso

noealonso Rookie

CSI:NY Filming in Los Angeles

[​IMG] [​IMG]

12. Swede85

Swede85 Dead on Arrival

13. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

6.02 : "Blacklist (Featuring Hangman)"

14. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Interesting, thanks for the press release.

Thanks for sharing those picture, noealonso. It looks like Flack might be more laid back this season. I have to say, I hope we haven't seen the last of the fugly ties. :(

15. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Thanks for the promo pics.....Flack looks sad :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.