Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Jul 6, 2009.

?

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

Poll closed Jul 8, 2009.
  1. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

you better are right darling! I came after 3 days without computer (and i still don't have it!) just to find out the promo is out and it is THAT promo!

Debb:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

2. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Deb Deb Deb, I was screaming like you... I still am but I really want to belive that they are deliberatelly are misleading us. I have in my mind the scene from "FRIENDS" when Monica slept with Chandler??? and that crowd was screaming?? I hope you have seen it. Anyway, I am thinking all of us SMAC funs to do the same when we will see Mac and Stella being together. I hope that I will come true with my above expecation, we shall see... :-/

3. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

:lol::lol::lol: Bahaha I love how you're all freaking out about the promo but....
    WHO SAID THAT STELLA GOT DRESSED IN ADAM'S ROOM? It's an easy thing to cut a scene like that to make the fans freak out..I'm like whatever; it's not the worst thing tptb did to us and remember how some were freaking out abou I LOVE ADAM! Uhh how bad in the end we got a Mac/Stella date..just saying :D
    Anyhoo I'm still looking forward to a new episode where M/S are working together (hopefully they will!!!!) and we finally get to see some new scenes...because I neeeeed new scenes :)

4. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hiya Family!~ Just thought I'd stop by and say hi before school. I start at 12:30 today :D

DEBB!!!!!~ I was screaming too when I saw it! I've calmed down since then but it still crept into my dreams last night...

I know that the scenes may be different. That's my thoughts on it. They are different scenes. Stella has to be with Mac. Or if they aren't, it's an undercover thing. Dude...wouldn't that be awesome? If Mac and Stella had to do an undercover thing like Ziva and Tony did on NCIS? :lol: I know I'm rambling now

Me too! New scenes would be awesome :)

Talk to you all soon. Love ya!

Axel

5. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Oh an undercover thing would be great and I can even imagine that...maybe her and Mac have to go on a *coughs* special *coughs* mission to catch that shooter guy :D (don't destroy my dreamy if you read any spoilers and know better than I do :lol:
    But as I already pointed out..Promos are there to make more people watch the show, nothing more so I don't worry about that whole Adam Stella thing. And if the scene was for real. So what? It's not like Adam is Frankie or Frankie 2.0..sooner or later we'll get a super jealous Mac then...mhmmm
    Oh I remember when I first became a smacker I was so positive that the would hook up sooner or later, but UEP destroyed all my hopes...*grrr* and is it just me or did that never happen before? I mean the 2 main charcters of a crime show getting together?? Or Bones or House??, but that's a whole other story! Anyway I think when the Angell/Flack thing is forgotten and D/L live their family (I AM aware of the spoilers..) then there's a tiny tin ý tiny chance that we'll get a hook up in the final season..what do u think?
    And yes i used to be more optimistic..but I'm not anymore...

6. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

HI, GUYS!!!!

(((LISA)))

Happy super-belated birthday! :adore:

owww, hot cute! thanks for posting!!

hey, debbie! :( ive been missing you....

ooooooooooooooooooooooooow, axel! thaaaaaaaanks! *-* she's hot! and DAMN adam looks happy! *wonders why:p*

i don't even wanna read between the lines in that video. all i wanna know is if mac and stella are going to get together. this is making me NERVOUS!

7. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Dear AnJella, yes it has happened in the past 2 major crime investigators to be together in "The X- Files" and it was in season 7 (we never saw it though) and Bones is relatevelly new show so, I guess it will happen sooner or later! :lol: Have faith my child!!! :lol:

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hello Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Ok First than all let me give teh Welcome back to some of our old members Lisa, Engle and Anjeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I was worried about you dear! I didn't knwo where the heck were you! :D

Second I have watched teh second promo (A larger one) and REALLY it looks VERY promising and for me Baby and Mommy are in SEPARATED scenes! Howevetr she is very informal next to Daddy! :D (Miyu laughed with this description!)

SHIPPY!!!!!!!!! I have missed you too!!!!!!! But i can't do anything until i get my PC back! It was formatted so the guy should take it me back soon. I am offworld since this last Friday!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all
    Hugs to all
    Love you all!

I want to know if Melina Mou posted in Facebook!

9. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Harlow! :)

:lol: I watched the promo yesterday but do not have any comment about it though. But I am so grateful that optimism is the priority in here. I do not remember when is the premiere of the season but I am curious about it. Anything that has shown on the promo needs to be cleared through the actual episode. :)

I started on season 2 back then. I found out that Mac and Stella moments in season 1 is incapable of being counted compared to season 2. But they have their delightful moments. Well, each of them counts.

Talk to you soon. :)

10. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

AWWW YESSS!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    AAWWWWW!!! I saw Melina in a bra and then Adam right after.... I wanna SAY that its Mac that is actually in bed... and that she looks back at him because my mind is in the complete gutter!:devil:

11. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D I think I'll pee my pants!!! :alienblush::alienblush::alienblush::alienblush: too bad I'm in work and I can't scream!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: NM42 are you sure??????????? Oh hell now really I can't wait! someone must put me in hybernation and wake me at the 23d!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

12. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

Famiglia! As I can see, a lot of you got excited with the promo video!!! :lol: Count me in.

OH MY GOD!!! :eek: CSI:NY is unleashed for S6 :devil: I still don't know what to make of Adam in a bed and then Stella in a bra. If only we could tell if it was in her own bedroom or not lol I was joking in the Spoiler Thread that the lab has now become a Lab/Brothel with Mac as the Pimp and Stella as the Madame :lol: Seriously, I'm so intrigue. If Mac and Stella finally got it going on... DAMN! Probably the hottest season of CSI:NY EVER :lol:

13. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

thank you!!
    haha, that would be hilarious!

14. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

Hey fellow SMACkkies! Hven't been here for a long, long time.:( God, I am so happy to be back!:beer:

FieryRed!-->

If I were you, I would've screamed anyways.:lol: Sorry, just had to say thatXDDDDDDDDDD

Cyn!-->

I second on that! The promo actually looks pretty exciting!:3

Debbie!-->

See? Right when you mention me, I come back.:cool: :rommie: How's your PC, by the way? Still driving you nuts?

I personally think that TPTB is trying to fool us/force us to watch the premier to prove that Stella isn't sleeping with Adam.

Number one: She belongs to Mac and vice versa!(DUH!!!)XDDD
    Number two: That would change the show A LOT and probably in a not-so-great way.
    Number three: Their friendship would be way to awkward from that ep and on.
    Number four: The walls behind them are different so...
    Number five: TPTB started caring about my health so that I wouldn't laugh myself to my death.:eek: (I mean, seriously: I nearly choked on my apple when I was watching the first promo.) I doubt this one though (LOLz)

My first reaction from watching the promo was: *Miyu's eye twitches and she shuuders then screams: "Oh, my God!!!!~~~"* When I watched it a second time, that was when I just couldn't stop myself from laughing and that's where the apple I was eating comes in...:rolleyes:

Wouldn't it be kinda cool if she did sleep with someone (not that I'm recommending this to TPTB) and Mac found out...this would trigger the jealousy factor. I would die to see Jealous Mac.:drool: If TPTB sees this, I was just saying; don't take it so seriously. Seriously. Unless you wanna have all kinds of scary animals sent to your doorstep.:guffaw:

I missed you guys so much...and Gutterville.:devil:

Love, hugs, and more love and hugs! And have a fabulous day!

~Miyu:angel:

Last edited: Sep 2, 2009
  15. Queenie

Queenie Witness

I think I really should stay a far away from promos. :shifty:

I'm not happy camper. Lets just say that.But it got me thinking.Usually the first promos from the seasons has contained clips from the few different episodes. So I was thinking...maybe Adam sleeps with the new girl (the one they're bringing in this season)? At least that's what I hope! I swear if Adam sleeps with Stella...hell will brake loose! :scream: I really hope those shots were from two VERY different scenes.I know it doesn't look good but they have fooled us before with their promos.So until I see the episode I'm going to think Stella was with Mac in that scene. :devil:

Okay now that I got it all out I can try to calm down.
    Writers better NOT screw this one up! :vulcan:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.