Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Jul 6, 2009.

?

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

Poll closed Jul 8, 2009.
  1. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kreguba

Kreguba Witness

Hello everyone! Sorry for not posting lately, class has me swamped.

The internet movie database has just confirmed that Grounds for Deception is playing next week!

So TPTB are safe from the SMackies for the time being :lol:

2. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

HOORAY!!!! but i just watched it a few days ago... i just remembered how freakin awesome it was

now i won't start a mob for TPTB... well fer nows anyways, they can screw it up

3. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Hello! :)

I thought to visit here cause I wanna see smacked together in season 6! :thumbsup:

I've thought about those same things...Romantically I think they've belonged together since the season 1:thumbsup: but then the practical side of me says theat both of them are really stubborn and independed.:rolleyes:
    So that would mean troubles...and as we all know Mac is really private and having a relationship is not easy for him. :(

But on the other hand Stella is not just any woman around...It't "Stella" ;)his best friend, co-worker, possibly the only person he trust more than anyone. :) Stella has always had that special connection with Mac that anyone else hadn't so I think transition to a real relationship would be very natural process...

I know that a deep friendship can crate a bond that will rest of a lifetime. :bolian: and the love grows slowly...I fall in love with my best friend couple years ago and it started like mac and stella's relationship...from little things.

Only I haven't told him about it!:lol: He's like Mac..Shy, honest, handsome and of course having beautiful eyes. Maybe if Mac and Stella get together maybe I can re-think about telling him! :guffaw:

Here's a pic that discribes perfectly their relationship! :)

[​IMG]

Awww...so sweet...that's real love in my eyes! :luvlove::luvlove::luvlove:

Last edited: Aug 30, 2009
  4. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

ok, so what have i missed since being in greece? has anything happened that i need to know about (before i start scrolling back the two weeks which might take all night!!)...

:beer::beer:

5. sucker4-SMacked

don't worry you didnt miss anything big... I';ve been here a lot lately and some people are slacking in replies

anyways so you wont have to spend all your time searching for anything

6. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

HI FAMILY!!! *hugs* I've missed you. I know it's only been a few days but it feels like forever. My best friend showed up unexpectedly and then last night she stayed over so I haven't had the chance to talk to you guys.

I'm so happy that Grounds For Deception is on next week :D They better not change it again >_> I really want to see that episode again. The fight, the appearance of Mac in Greece, the coffee grounds :adore: It was so magical :)

Udonna, I LOVE THE PIC YOU POSTED :adore: That was such a cute moment and IMO, it proves Sid's a SMACked fan :p Okay, remember how he was saying to Sheldon how he knew that Annabelle girl and Marty were perfect for each other (5x18). Well, remember he asked if the BOTH of them had plans??? Catch my drift?? :adore:

Question: Has anyone seen this episode? It's called Dancing With The Fishes and it's from Season 2. I've never seen it but from the caps I've seen, it looks very SMACked.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Talk to you soon. Love ya.

Axel

7. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

thank yooou!!!

and for all the fab pics - the pic of them in the subway is so lovely! i'll read more properly later as i'm tired (looong day, horrible journey = grumpy) x

8. Kreguba

Kreguba Witness

Dancing with the Fishes is one of my favourite episodes!! And yes, it is very Smacked! :thumbsup:

That first cap is in the morgue, Sid and Stella start talking about dancing before jealous Mac interrupts. It's so cute, because Mac is basically telling Sid to back off :lol:.

I don't know where you're from Axel, but its playing in the U.S. Wednesday morning at 9 on Spike. :)

9. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

10. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

Awww belated happy b-day!

And I finally have my internet back... woot woot :D

Just saw Officer Blue for like the 100th time right now... still gets to me... :)

11. Nirce

Nirce Hit and Run

hi .... smackeds,

I was thinking ... Even though the relationship between Mac and Stella not jump to the next level ... this next season (. because I hope they stay together at some point the show
    ) Large and best friends ... for something romantic ... definitely
    something has changed ... this is a real fact ... at least for me ... may be to insist on denying the obvious ... that is what they love ... but honestly I think that this transition from friends to something else ... will be gradually made ... of small moments between them ... but full of meaning ... and even I prefer it that way ..

Bjssss

12. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

I was over in the spoiler thread, and someone (Cant remember who) Mentioned something about having seen a promo where Stella was in her bra. Might we hope? Although I seriously doubt it, I'm gonna cross my fingers that it's a good sign, and not that fireman guy.

You guys have certainly been active since I left, but I'm glad to see new speculations are on board. :D I just wanted to pop in and mention that. ^

13. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hi Smacked family!

I'm from Canada but I get Spike! Unfortunately, school starts at nine and I go back Tuesday so I'll be missing it :(

It's so amazing isn't it? :adore: I love that handshake at the end and how he says he wouldn't do the job without her :adore: I mean, is that an admission of love or what???

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Talk to you all soon. Love ya.

Axel

14. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHIRTLESS STELLA!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUmguocwJLI Unfortunately, there's also a scene of Adam in bed right after....I'm very confused but it could be different scenes and that could be a scene with Mac :devil: Maybe TPTB will be nice to us

Sorry, had to come in with that news!!!! Love ya guys. Can't wait for the premiere.

Axel

P.S.
    Can we send some lions down to L.A.? THEY CHANGED THE SCHEDULE AGAIN!!!

Last edited: Aug 31, 2009
  15. sucker4-SMacked

Don't murder them so soon... maybe its a good idea they played Greater Good first, but if your superly desperate to seeing GFD go to tv.com and search CSI NY: go to the episode guide tab go to season six and click on the video... thats how i watched it a few days ago since they replaced it...

Okay so Stella in a bra and pants and Adam in the bed right after... if it is a scene with Mac then congrats on him, has he ever seen Stella close to being naked, thats what i want to know.
    And who is that woman that Mac was helping, these guys are excellent at cuts... but from Hill they havent filmed many episodes so it could be happening in the first three- five

and question if the spoiler promo is season 6 promo is all that stuff not happening in one episode, because that would be HUGE!!!!

anyways GO SMACKED in the new season :D and good luck with them in the future whatever is in store for them, it wont matter just more scenes would be great

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.