Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Jul 6, 2009.

?

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

Poll closed Jul 8, 2009.
  1. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

Hey SMACkkies!:D And a special hello to Queenie 'cause I've never seen you here before I "mysteriously disappeared".;)*Waves*

Queenie-->

It's too late to say that...look at the destroyed Season 5:lol: I think that Season 6 will be slightly better because if it isn't, well hello to the Apocalypse.:p

Yeah, just calm down. It's not like the sky's going to come crashing down if 6.01 is not so good (did that sound as fake as it did to me?:shifty: :rommie:) Besides, we wouldn't want you to miss the premier due to some emotional breakdown or something like that.

So just relax, and try and avoid promo vids...for a while at least.;)

You know, if a smut scene involving Stella happens 'cause of that promo vid, I'll be listening to Cry Me A River by Justin Timberlake for the rest of my natural life. It'd be a perfect Mac POV if something big happened to Stella like that and he found out.:guffaw:Okay, why is that funny? That'd be a disgrace to SMACked.*slaps herself*

Love, hugs, and best to all!

~Miyu:angel:

2. Queenie

Queenie Witness

Thanks Miyu! :) Well, I'm kinda a lurker. I post time to time. :) Especially when I need to let out my frustration or anger. :shifty:

Well,I liked season 5. And Melina definately saved the season 5 in Smacked shipper point of view. Maybe I'm crazy but I really loved all the arguments between Mac & Stella. I looooved the tension.
    Of cource I wasn't happy about the fireman but I don't think I never saw him as a threat.
    Sure I was getting little bit scared at the moments when we didn't get Smacked but that happens every season to me.:rolleyes:

Might sound crazy but I think my world (at least Smacked world) might actually come crashing down if something REALLY bad happens to Smacked.
    I just really really really hope the writers don't start writing Stella or Mac OOC (Out Of Character).

I think it would be OOC if Stella sleeps with Adam! I can't picture Stella in bed with Adam! Stella would NEVER do that! Maybe it's just because I'm Smacked shipper but I don't think so. If you think about Stella...she's not like that. In bed with Mac...OF COURCE! :devil: But not with Adam.

3. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

If I could just have a say here. I don't think Adam would dare sleeping with Stella, not in a million years. He is waaaay too afraid of (Or at least respects) Mac to even try to go near his woman. You know what I'm sayin'? Even if he did, he wouldn't go anywhere near Mac after that anyways :D

Between homework and my friends and family, I finally found time to get back here, It's been a while since I've spoken to y'all fellow Smacked shippers. I haven't even watched csi:ny for almost a month! Aside from promos. (My on topic babbling is in the spoiler thingy. :D) Nice to be back.

4. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

I seem to have lots to say today!:D Anways, hello again SMACkkers! And another special hello to EngleBarn 'cause I haven't seen you around here before either.;)

EngleBarn-->

My God, if Adam had nerve to sleep with Stella and go near Mac the next day, that would be in some upside-down universe.:lol: Mac just might kick his cute, dorky @$$ all the way to Pluto.Yeah, he so would. Yikes.

Queenie-->

A lurker eh? Well, lurk here more often :3;) Anger? Frustration? Yeah, SMACked can resolve stuff like that.:p

Him? A threat to SMACked? *Gasps dramatically...then silence* In what world?:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: No one can threaten SMACKed! Ever!

I second on that; my world wouldn't come crashing down, but I would definately be sulking for a long while.:bolian:

Ooh, Adam sleeping with Stella is just such a weird picture playing in my head. Maybe I'm biased too 'cause we're all SMACked shippers here?:rommie: Probably am biased:shifty:. But *Miyu steps out of SMACked shoes for a second*, second choice for Stella for me would be Flack, not Adam!;) *Puts SMACked shoes back on*

Love and hugs to y'all!

~Miyu:angel:

PS:
    Gah! Almost forgot, I watched the rerun of Officer Blue weeks ago!:)...Weel, the lasdt 5 to 7 minutes.:shifty: But that last scene was just the dosage of them I needed! That handshake never gets old... And weren't the first few seasons just full of lovely, sweet SMACked moments...?*sighs dreamily* Maybe TPTB liked SMACked back then and now over-ship/love D/L.:shifty: :guffaw:

5. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

FieryRed: HA YUP! Well....
    Well I want to think that it's Mac in bed with Stella... but WHO KNOWS! :D

Ello, Im guessing were italian now, no prob seeing as though I speak some my self! :D

Buonasera Famiglia!!! :D

6. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Forget Adam being afraid of Mac ...he is AFRAID of Stella!!!:lol:
    I am going to attempt to put my spoiler thread thingy into action but for some reason I can never get it to work so if it does not work forgive me.. UGH it did not work and I lost my LONG Post!!! Since this is speculation and not promo here goes... TPTB tried to lead us to believe there was a thing with Adam and Stella using the pizza thing in season five. We got all aflutter and found it to be nothing. It just doesnt work the akwardness of it jumps off the screen. I am still intrigued with the comment Gary made to someone when they asked him about Smack and he said "Its just business"what did he mean by that or better yet what was he not saying? If anyone is in that room with Stella my bet is on Mac. Especially after GFD and the last scene in pay up when Stella walks away and Mac looks after her and watches her go......

Last edited: Sep 2, 2009
  7. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Heh, I knew there was a catch! but heyyyy at least I didn't pee my pants!:lol::lol: (I spilled ink in my clothes though ugh...!!!) :alienblush:

Oh well, I am still excited about the new season!!

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Heya Family! I can tell all our memebrs are going back. Hi Quennie *Debb runs to Quennie to hugs her*

Now i only need to know where G, Kikii and Lilou are!

In the new promo i have noticed

Mac is talking to Stell in his casual outfit and Stella is casual as well. But all of them seem to be located in the same room. So i am talking to Mari in my MSN since Mac said ALL of them are in danger my take is they are in a safe place except for Danny who will be in the hospital (And i guess Lindsay will be next to him)

ps: where is Shippy?

ps2: DEFINITELY I WANT TEH NEW SEASON NOW!

9. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

Oh with CSI there is ALWAYS a catch... unless it's heading into the 20th season where they finally put them together, but before that be expected for some frustrating twists and turns!

10. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hi Family!~ I have some really bad news. I might end up missing the premiere because of Yearbook...:(

Andrea! *hugs* I haven't seen you in awhile. It seems a bunch of old family members are coming back :) And, that doesn't happen a lot with crime shows I've noticed. I mean, I've been wanting Elliot and Olivia together, but it's been so long...And Bones is another one I'm hoping for :)

I liked that one a lot more :) Mac was talking to Stella about something in the end. Something that she knew about and it sounded like one of those things that they only tell each other (Wall, at least at first :adore:).

Wouldn't that be nice?? :devil: Anyway, I really hope those fires clear up. It sounds truly awful *hugs*

Cyn, that is probably the funniest thing I've heard all day :lol: It made me think of a L&O:SVU episode where Olivia pretended to be a madame :lol: It was good.

So anyway, I'll talk to you guys soon. Love ya.

Axel

11. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

So true!!! Well I hopefully our dear TPTB have heard our wishes and did us all the favour of seeing Mac& Stella together! BUT because I know that they love torturing us I don't think they will give it soooo easilly, naturally and soon. My point is that IF I see that in the scene along with Stella there is no Mac and she, dunno ,was just getting dressed I will !@#!@###@@## (<- you may insert whatever comes to mind here!!)the writters!!! :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:

Anyways, my lousy day just finished Kisses and hugz to all!!! Good night!!!

12. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Loriiiiiiii --->
    I totally agree with your conjecture, Lori! I just don't understand the writers at times. Why suddenly put 2 person in bed when we doesn't know anything about the history behind it? Why don't they have a start for them? A story where it begins? Do they think that seriously will amaze us? That was a NO! 'cause they never match the correct couple together. They just put two similar force together that does not attracts each other or two similar metals that does not allow the flow of ions unlike Mac and Stella who still leads back to the term, "Yin and Yang". The last two episode from season 5 were exceedingly awe-inspiring. And I'm with you, my bet is on Mac too.

The promo is just like a saying from Chinese, "Got head, no tail". It means, it has a beginning but there's no end or explanation to it... but for now.

:) Talk to you soon, family.

13. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

Hey Guys,

I have been reading your spoilers and alls i can say is OMG. As i dont know how to do that spoiler thingy i cannot comment or put my opinion across.

14. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

yeah I'm glad a few of you guys arenot that upset with the Adam/Stella thing, before i was but a few hours after i watched it, my brain officially kicked in

anyways, why i am here today, first of super excited to see what awaits CSI NY especially this whole Stella in bra explanation and just wanted to give you heads up my birthday is on FRIDAY so tomorrow's my last day as a 15 year old so I'M almost THE SUPER SMacked number 16 baby SIX-TANE!!

15. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

OOOOH 16!

Enjoy your non-legal status... ahahah.

Fieryred: If ANY of US were to see a Mac and Stella scene with her looking back at hom clad in a bra and on the verge of getting dressed either it would A) be alone in here because everyone would be in the hospital with a heart attack/ catatonic state oooor B) No one would be able to shut up from said moment.... :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.