Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Jul 6, 2009.

?

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

Poll closed Jul 8, 2009.
  1. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Good Evening SMACsters!

Ow, hon thank you!! It is much better today I hope this nightmare will be over soon!!

-> Nircelene Souza

Welcome!!

Handzzz now, you reminded me how in the X files Mulder would always rest his hand in Scully's back!! But you are right these gestures can be very errotic as well. BUT I would like to see a kiss! :p .. and action, and Stella in danger and a frantic Mac trying to save her and many many SMAC scenes wrapped in a package to go :lol::lol::lol:

2. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

sorry about my frustration HOW DARE THE NY SCHEDULE CHANGE FOR THIS WEEK!!! ARGH!! THEY ABSOLUTELY SUCK!!

NO WE WON"T BE GETTING OUR FREAKIN SMacked EPPY 5.24 our GFD this wednesday...:angryrazz::angryrazz::mad::mad::brickwall::brickwall::scream::scream:

no we will be getting Veratis (or however its spelled) this must be some kind of joke who would do SUCH a THING!!!!!! I MEAN COME ON... who wants to go to WHOEVER changed THE SCHEDULE and START A SMACKED MOB!!!!

the only good scene in veratis is when Stella is on the helicopter WORRED to HELL about MAC

gaaaahhhh I hope this is some kind of joke

anyways that's my fuss and rant I'll be in my happy mood a little later.... glad i got that of my chest

3. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hi Family...

Today doesn't seem to be my day. First I lose my hair brush, then I find out we may get kicked out of our house on Friday and now this...THEY CHANGED THE EPISODE! I think I may go and cry...I was so looking forward to watching Grounds For Deception :( They also had to change it to Veritas. I mean c'mon, I would've been happier with Greater Good or The Box (a.k.a. the beginning of D/L takeover :rolleyes:)

Anyway, I'll post some pictures :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Well, hope you all are having a better day than me. Love ya.

Axel

4. Kreguba

Kreguba Witness

Aw, sorry you're not having a good day Axel. Love the pics though!

So, according to IMDB, Veritas airs this week, and Greater Good is next week. Maybe they'll show GFD and Pay Up in the two weeks before the new season stars. It's a marketing scheme I think. Show the beginning and end of last season before the new one begins.

Hopefully TPTB will re-run GFD sometime before Sept. 23 though. Other wise they shall have to run for their lives from the Smackies :lol:

Only a month left!!

Kat

5. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!! :D

I see some Mulder and Sully talk on here and how their gestures are similar. It also doesnt help that they have the same initials :D

6. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Welcome to SMACK Nircelene!!
    Hope you have a good time here delving into some of the most interesting and intriguing conversation known to exist!

Makes sense to me Kat!

Hey I watched the STAND last night with Gary Sinise VERY HOTTIE HOT by the way!!:devil:. But as I watch some of the fan vids and I see a clip with him in a shower scene I thought it was in The Stand but it was not. Can anyone telll me what movie that clip comes from? Also they were playing Randsom with Gary and Mel Gibson the other night caught alittle of that too! I'm afraid I will be alittle disposed for awhile need to take a shower myself!!!:lol:
    AWW Axel I'm glad you can come here to share... Here is a smile just for you.

7. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

AGH! I love Gary in Ransom.. I ahted lily taylor for a while (hmm taylor...) because of that SCENE with Gary.... he plays such a good bad guy *le sigh* :D

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Dear Kat--->
    i would LOVE to see Reed again. Every time we have him is a good signal of Smackness!:drool::drool: That scene from Taxi when franctic Stella called Mac because of Reed was bleeding was amazing!:drool: I love it! It was The Sacred Family painting!!!!!!!!

9. sucker4-SMacked

lol don't worry I am calmed i can always watch it online anyways

and as for the picture ^_^ i swear it looks like they're not even paying attention to Don *sorry Don* but if you look closely it looks like Don was interrupting a close to intimate moment between our two love birds... wouldn't you guys say or am I just over-looking things

and about my Veratis rant that is so true I thought her almost falling off the roof very intense and showed Stella's strength

10. Kreguba

Kreguba Witness

Yes, I hope they include Reed in the new season. Kyle and Gary are so great together, I love the awkwardness between them.

Plus a scene with Stella talking to Reed about Claire wouldn't be bad either...

Well, I've been called worse. But don't worry, I'm slowly coming around to the idea of Smacked romance ;)

Who needs a hand dance? We already have the eyes dancing. ;)(Wow, that's an odd mental image. Dancing eyes...weird :guffaw:)
    Flack (thinking): Oh god, they're doing the 'silent conversation' thing again. *sighs* Just don't look at it, they'll stop soon.

Later!
    Kat

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Ali--->
    I think the pic is from 5.02 which was sooo Smacked. But i remember in 5.17 Flack said something about "The chinese talking" between them:drool::drool: It was as if they were lost in their own world:drool: nothing else existed except both of them:drool:

Kat-->
    i would LOVE LOVE LOVE a scene with Reed and Stella. Last one was in Taxi but he was unconcious so it would be very nice if Stella and Reed can share some memories. I want to know if Stella knew Claire (we do supposse that:))
    Nein, nein you MUST love the idea :D My NUT is special and unique and sweet and funny and often she is the only one capable of controlling me:lol:

You CAN'T FORGET this man:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
    [​IMG]

My 3 weaknesses:drool:
    [​IMG]

funny Melina

[​IMG]

12. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hey, Smackies :),

woops, just when I was praising the CBS- bosses in the Stellarina-thread for repeating GfD, I realize that I´m not up to date :rolleyes: :confused:.

Hmm, you never liked your friend, but you were good mates? How could that work without liking each other :confused: :lol:. Anyway, I understand your point, you two had a different chemistry than Stella and Mac :D.

I have watched GfD a few times and if it changed something, then that their bond has become closer, that´s true, they shared this adventure together, because Mac followed her to Greece as he was worried she´d do something stupid. OK, I don´t deny that Stella was VERY surprised when Mac appeared :D, she surely wouldn´t have expected him to travel after her, because they had this fight in his office before. But, hey, this is what true and real friendship is about: to be there for someone you care about in every critical situation and wherever they are. That was that :lol:.
    What I will witness at first in this season is perhaps that Mac will have to report Stella nevertheless for her behaviour, friends or not, and she might get in trouble.

Oh, I love surprises :D and you can send me a message in a bottle :lol:

Good night, love and hugs from the ever so stubborn NUT :D

13. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

[​IMG]

Awww its ok Flack... we still like you. Just not now. Can you say chemistry?!?!

14. sucker4-SMacked

hey hey... what happened to the chatty family?? I don't want to be ALL ALONE!! :(

and ONG ginormas news after the showing of Veritas... WE HAVE not one or two BUT THREE!! WEEKS UNTIL... SEASON SIX!!!!

hooray finally MORE SMackedness to look forward to and we get to find out if the rumour is true...
    ARE MAC AND STELLA GOING TO FINALLY KISS!?!?!?!?!?!

anyways wanted to chat and say that I'm still involved in this family :D but wants to know where everyone else has gone...

and Deb... you know the me kidnapping Mac thing... I was kind of thinking if you aren't busy maybe we could write it together...??? just wondering maybe I'll invovle the whole family if they want... so if any of you are interested send me a message it will be highly appreciated

15. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

I'm torn. I want to see the new episodes, but I'm not excited at all about the next season. All I've read concerning Mac appalls me. It's yet another bad guy blaming him for something. Oh, teh drama!!!11!!! The only good thing I see about it is that maybe he'll want to talk to Stella about it. He's the ice man, but even he needs comforting sometimes. Anyway, seeing the way he acted in "Yahrzeit", I'm not holding my breath. He'll probably bottle up his feelings again.

If by "kiss" you mean something like your avatar, I'd say "definitely!". Anyway, if you mean a romantic kiss, I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon. Melina might have been lying in order to protect the oncoming storylines and something may happen, I know. But I'm inclined to believe she was telling the truth. Season 6 is already going to feature a lot of personal threads. Let's not forget this is a procedural show so, in theory, it's the cases that matter. Also, I don't think ff.net is a reliable source and I haven't seen any rumors about kisses elsewhere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.