William/Grissom: The Hottness of Lucky #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, Sep 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

BUSTED. SO, SO busted.....I love you Billy....God that's adorable. ADORABLE interview, thanks for sharing, PLG :) GO PHELPS! ROFL the man has no clue....That's HILARIOUS...God I'd kill to see him at a swim meet. Oh man, I'M going to swim meets in 2016 if he is...Seriously. That is one sport I DO know very well (I AM a swimmer) & I could certainly teach him about it ;p
    Oh my God the man doesn't watch Olympics....I think I need to introduce him to swimming & Michael Phelps...That's MY sport ;)
    God he's busted....that's awesome....

Last edited: Aug 18, 2009
  2. britfan

britfan Pathologist

ROFLMFAO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:!!!!!! Totally busted!!! 'I like the boats!' Hee hee!!! Awwww! Bless!!! How cute is that interview! The guy doing it asks Billy questions in such a round about way, Billy is utterly confused! When he asked him what he would be seeing, the look of pure panic in Billy's eyes was absolutely awesome!!! Utterly adorable! Cheers for posting that, mate! :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:

Cheers, dude! Thanks for the support(!) Totally busted me as a right 'boff!' Yeah. Mine is the one by Liz. The arty farty review that I was not allowed to discuss near PLG! I went for analytical and PLG went for the human interest side. We complement each other! Lol!!

Nice job, Gilsgal on your WPAP review. Loved it. Really insightful so anyone who hadn't seen 'Blackbird, could read it and feel like they were there... Excellent!

It looks like the CSI Exhibit is on in Dublin. Have any of you guys been while it's been on in America? I'm trying to convince PLG to go for a weekend bathing in Guinness on the Liffey to see it. I love Dublin!!

3. Criminologist86

ROFL!!!!!!

Panic is the PERFECT word...He's like "Uuuuh..." it's like you can see the wheels turning in his head like "come up with an answer, come up with an answer" LOL Poor baby...It's cute though. I love it. And yeah, the interviewer asked so many questions and the point didn't show up until the end, and I think that threw Billy for a loop- he wasn't sure until it was his turn to yak what they were asking. Too stinking cute.

4. britfan

britfan Pathologist

'What?!?! The Olympics isn't the Cubs!! Damn!! WhaddoI say?? Bulls?? No! That's basketball! Errrr.....Whaddo I say?! Ermmmmm Errrrr....... I like the boats!'

I'm going to be laughing about that for hours! :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

PLG and I are in a quandry. We're frantically texting about going to see Billy again. I've just checked that I'm on half term when 'Endgame' is on. It's my birthday that week and PLG has her 30th later in June. So we could see Billy on my birthday and a couple of weeks before PLG's. It fairly reasonably priced too. Cheaper than this summer weirdly.

We would be screaming BOOK IT!! BOOK IT!! under normal circumstances - but it's 'Endgame.' And neither of us like the play.

So do we see Billy on my birthday and grin and bare the play or do we wait for a play we like and splash out then?

What a treat to have Billy for our Birthdays... but what a downer sitting through Samuel Beckett's whinging for 90 mins?!?!?!?

It's a tough one! Guide us, oh posters on the Billy thread!! What would you do?????

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Spectatular reviews from all, I don't know what name you go by on there plg but everything I read was exerberant and full of praise and triumphant comments good job:bolian: I love to see his interviews he's so confidant and sure of him self with a tad of sarcasim, and sprinkled with the pure charm he has, a total Pisces. He loves Chicago and those teams, now he's got 8 months off, hope to see you here in California not personally, but it'll be nice to have you out here again. And maybe you can catch the Cubs vs the Dodgers:thumbsup:[​IMG]

6. Criminologist86

I have no clue what to tell you, love....You two have already met the man so ya'll have done what I'm planning on doing at Endgame in 2010. I would say if the play and seeing Chicago would make it worth it, then GO! But if not,and you'd feel okay leaving this one behind (Endgame) & not seeing it, then that's fine too. It's ya'll's call cos it's ya'll's money you're spending :) I'm certainly going to A) Hang out in Chicago more & hopefully check out some apartments and B) see & hopefully meet Billy.

Good luck with your decison!

7. poppylvsgriss

poppylvsgriss Police Officer

I really dunno what to do. I mean, it'll cost us around $1000 each just to get there with accomodation. I was thinking we'd be better picking and choosing. BUT, I wanna see Billy again!!! :(:(:( HELP!!!!

8. britfan

britfan Pathologist

That's just it, isn't it? We're addicted to Billy Boo!! Waaaaah!!! If it wasn't our birthdays, I wouldn't be as bothered... and I'm in Vegas April 7th so that would be greedy to go to the US twice in three months... and if I suggested flying to Chicago for the day while I was in Vegas, without PLG... I would wake up in the morning to find a horses head in my bed... so what do we do?????

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

10. Criminologist86

Like I said before (so sorry it's such a hard decision, ladies!), if going to the play & seeing more of Chicago is worth your money and your time, then by all means, GO! But if you think not liking the play itself will put enough of a damper on your parade, then I would re-think it...What are the pros & cons? What happens if you go vs. don't go? Think those over for yourselves and see where that gets you.

I AM going to Endgame in 2010, may go twice, so I have that figured out ;) I'm going not only to get to experience another play but to see Billy. I still haven't met him, ya'll have, and that would satisfy me.

I can't help ya'll make the final decision, but good luck making it :)

11. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

hm, if i were y'all i'd go. maybe when the play comes to life, you would find it more likeable, rather than after reading plain text. it's always a big difference to see versus only read and there is a huge chance this is the case with Endgame.

Blackbird was gripping as a read, and Endgame is not. it's not an easy play at all. i would be interested to see how actors inject life, emotion and meaning to Beckett.

i think it's much harder to perform in plays that don't have a plain obvious conflict, like we had it in Blackbird. Endgame is not literally about a guy who can't sit and another one who can't stand. the meaning is metaphorical, philosophical and obviously doesn't fit with everyone's tastes. which is exactly why it's so challenging. and WP with his acting partners could actually change your whole perspective on it. ;)

but that's just me. :p

12. Criminologist86

That's a REALLY good point...It IS always different to see the actors take on a play that is lifeless in a book/on a page. And I'm sure Billy will have a totally unique and amazing take on Beckett and 'Hamm' (or is it H-a-a-m?) and I'm excited to see it, even though I SUCK at metaphores like nobody's business and I have never read 'Endgame'. Regardless, I'm PSYCHED to see Billy's take on everything ;) I'm excited!! :thumbsup::lol: Oh, I'm glad you said the sitting v standing is a metaphore...I was kinda worried about going to play written by a guy who had two characters who were either so OCD they couldn't sit or too whatever they couldn't stand up...God that'd be bad...I think I'd probably either be totally confused at the end, or laughing hysterically and NOBODY would have a clue why....*sigh* My small theater mind....

13. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

BF and PLG: Bite the bullet and go to see Billy in Endgame. I mean it's BILLY!!! Seeing Billy on or near your birthday is a great present to yourselves. :thumbsup:

I love that Billy Youtube video...OMG!! Can the man be more adorable if he tried? :adore:

Thanks for your kind words re: my review everyone.
    I loved your review BF. You do a great job of getting inside the symbolism, etc. :)

Last edited: Aug 18, 2009
  14. Criminologist86

He could NOT be more adorable if he tried!! LOL That's by far one of the CUTEST interviews I have ever seen with him...ADORABLE....He's actually having a great time,and he's in a place that's comfortable :) Too cute...way too cute.

I agree, it'd be a great birthday present to yourselves. 'Blackbird' was my and Ash's birthday presents this year :) *YAY*

15. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Hiya, okay we have the suggestions, and a person has been asked I am awaiting their response to putting up the new thread (if they don't respond, or can't then I have a backup). If this exceeds 1000 I am not going to worry about it. ;) As to the name... Again not telling [​IMG] As to whether or not you will like it... You all agreed with each other so it made it rather hard to do any word playing, but those who know me, know that doesn't stop me either lol. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.