Season 10: *Spoiler* Picture Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 24, 2009.

1. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

2. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Maybe Greg is the one who invites her back to Vegas, so he has already welcomed her back. (Although I'd still likie to see it, if thats the case)

3. LastToKnow710

LastToKnow710 Witness

I love that part of the gang's back together again. Everyone looks so ecstatic to see each other. Can't wait to see the reunion scenes.

Marg and Jorja look radiant. And Marg has always been "petite" next to Jorja. It's really cute!

4. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I absolutely think they need a new cast photo! I would love to have seen one of the "new" team, but they would have had to had the camera on super speed to catch it before it disappeared. :( Trouble is, they can't seem to decide who's a part of the cast and who isn't anymore.

5. Hadapurpura

Hadapurpura Witness

All the time seeing these pictures, and until now I realize that indeed OMG THERE'S A BAT IN CATH'S OFFICE!!! ---> Maybe Grissom gave it to her, or maybe she's a little geekier/creepier than we thought ;).

Re: Cath and Sara's heights: I wish I was 5'6''.

6. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I think I remember reading a spoiler that said it was Ecklie to brings her back. :(

I'm wondering if Greg is even in the first episode of the season?!

7. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

i bet greg is the season premire and he's in the field or in court

as for a new cast photo cath front and center or her and nick in the front/middle since the leader is like always in the front/middle
    i swear if he's(ray) is in front and center before cath...oh what am i saying he probably will be:scream::angryrazz::brickwall::mad:

ya know if you look at catherine's face i wonder if she sees the first one to see the ring
    or do you think will see it first(besides us)
    my money is on catherine(above) or greg

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2009
  8. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

I'm asking myself the same question :(

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

He'll be there, he was so excited on that interview in Cannes, and raved about CSI, never fear he'll be here:bolian:And Jorja is 5'9 and weighs according to her bio. 126:wtf: slim girl~

[url=http://wiki.jorjafox.net/wiki/Sara_Sidle_(CBS_bio)

Last edited: Aug 14, 2009
  10. kc_from_kc

kc_from_kc Police Officer

If she was 5'9" and 126 she'd be a skeleton. What bio was that? Someone was probably just guessing. Remember when the bios for the csi characters came out and they said Sara and Cath were like 104 and 107 lbs?? That's insane.

11. egeria

Well, yes he was excited about it, but part of his job is to promote the show and he's hardly going to say anything negative about it while he's 'on the job'!!

Still, I'd love a spoiler pic, cast pic, promo pic....something...anything!!! :D

12. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I'll agree some new cast pics would be nice.

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Ecklie is not a main character though and he's in the pics. Greg is more a main character than he is. And IMHO where's there's Sara, there should be Greg seeing as to how they're best friends. Not having him there would be like if Warrick had left Vegas and returned later and them not having Nick (his best friend) there to welcome him back.

Honestly though, if Nick wasn't getting a promotion, he probably wouldn't be in the pics either (knowing tptb- they use to ignore Nick a lot too lol).

I still think the reason they aren't showing Greg in the pics is because they want to keep his new hairstyle underwraps until Sept 24th. :lol:

14. egeria

Well speedy, you're pretty lucky because Nick is in a lot of spoiler pics and promo pics right now.

I hope no one *stones* you, but I think if you had to post that and say you're running and hiding...maybe you should have re-thought your post first.

Greg has been in promo pics before, even before he made it into the opening credits and there is nothing wrong with his fans wanting to see more pictures of him. Promos, cast pics, spoilers...it's only fair that we should be upset that he's not in them. Heck, even Ecklie made it into a promo pic and he's far less of a role than Greg is.

I'm sorry that it bothers you that Greg's fans want to see more of him in the promos and pictures. I for one am not going to stop commenting or asking for more of Greg before the season starts. I have just as much right to do so as anyone else for their favourite character.

Those are my two cents. Cents, not stones.

15. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

yeah. well, i think it's safe to say she's less than 135 lbs. 126 isn't a stretch, though. plus we shouldn't forget that the actor's bios sometimes add an inch. it's very possible she weighted this much in the beginning of the show. but imo, she looks better with more meet on her bones.