Season 10: *Spoiler* Picture Thread

They look like they're about to go golfing. And George has worn that shirt before on the show and in real life to WP's star ceremony.

Wow, there have been a lot of George pics by him. Guess need to beg him for some of Marg or Eric.

Not a spoiler, but a pic of Dustin, Mitch and George

Mods, I wasn't sure where to put this one.

I was going to ask about this one too. Because I know in the ward we can't post spoiler pics but what about ones like this? What exactly is a spoiler? Is it anything that is Nick Stokes and CSI only or all George Eads from this season? Is this concidered a spoiler pic? Sorry so many questions. L&L GCW

Wait, Sara returns, is in the room with Ray, Cath and Nick, but no Greg? Greg is Sara's best friend for crying out loud. I don't know why he gets shafted in promo pics. It makes me sad. :(

THANK'S so much Ankeila awesome, the one where Sara meets Dr. Langston, can't wait they'll so hit it off:thumbsup:. And Greg and Sara I'll bet will have a special moment, gotta happen. great caps.

Not a spoiler, but a pic of Dustin, Mitch and George

Mods, I wasn't sure where to put this one.

I was going to ask about this one too. Because I know in the ward we can't post spoiler pics but what about ones like this? What exactly is a spoiler? Is it anything that is Nick Stokes and CSI only or all George Eads from this season? Is this concidered a spoiler pic? Sorry so many questions. L&L GCW

GCW, any pics that are from an episode that has not aired yet would be considered a spoiler pic. That would include any pics from filming like some of the earlier ones posted as well as some from the episode like those smaller ones posted here today.

Something like this one, that is pretty much a behind the scenes kind of pic...that would not be considered a spoiler as long as it doesn't show anything that would be part of the episode. :)

Back