Season 10: *Spoiler* Picture Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 24, 2009.

1. CSIL3Willows

CSIL3Willows Prime Suspect

Erm... at the risk of abuse from GSR shippers, Sara isn't wearing a ring in the pic where she shakes Ray's hand, the motion of the hand made a ghost from the pole behind. When you zoom in you can see that the *ring* lines up with the pole. And her hand doesn't line up with the ring...

Anyway, was it just me, or did anyone else see what looked strangely like a bat in Catherine's office? (the pic with her and Nick) Wonder if it's the one from the rabies investigation lolz!

Also, never realised how much taller Jorja is than Marg. It's really cute lol!

Loving the promo pics, but want to see Greg, Brass and Doc Robbins in the next lot please!

CSIL3Willows
    -x-

Last edited: Aug 13, 2009
  2. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I really hope they come out with brand new cast photo shoot. They have not really had one in the last couple of years and they sort of need one with Ray around now.

3. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

We see Sara's right hand in that pic, and when people look at the other Sara pics, they'll realize that there isn't a ring on her right hand. No idea about the left one, though. :lol:

Jorja isn't really that much taller than Marg. Marg is 5'6" (about 1.68m) and I believe Jorja is 5'9" (about 1.75m). My guess is they're probably both wearing high-heel boots. :D

4. CSIL3Willows

You can see Sara's left hand in the pic, she's shaking Ray's with her right, but her left is brought up and cupping their joined hands.

CSIL3Willows
    -x-

5. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ I know that. I just don't think you can see where a wedding ring is supposed to be. :)

Then again, why do I even care? :lol:

6. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Maybe Catherine tracked down the bat, bit it's head off ala Ozzy Osbourne..:lol:

I don't know, I can picture Catherine fighting with a bat, giving it a piece of her mind.:):devil:

"I had to get painful shots in the stomach cause of you!" she'd scream.

7. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

Also did you notice that Nick's baseball eyeball is sitting on her counter too???Odd.

8. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

yeah, well you *could* argue that this light on her left hand is a ring. it's hard to tell cuz the hand is in motion so it could be some light but to me it kinda does look like a wedding band.

[​IMG]

9. CSIL3Willows

Lol that's very true! Why did I not ask myself the same question?! :guffaw:
    Although, I think I'm gonna return to my little flat in Denial-ville with CathWillows10... at least until a proper pic where we can see her left hand and it's not blurred or anything surfaces.

No, I didn't see that NicksFriend. That is odd though...

CSIL3Willows
    -x-

Last edited: Aug 13, 2009
  10. Hadapurpura

Hadapurpura Witness

I don't know if that's a ring or a reflection of the lamp pole, but I bet the guys at CBS were all: "Jorja! Lawrence! To the left! no, no, to the right! that's it! perfect!" just to mess up with ur heads. I'm so tired of the kid crying "wolf!", that I'll only believe in a ring when she goes there and shows up her hand and says "Hey guys! Look at my wedding band, how cool is it?" and then the camera does a looong close-up of her left hand with the ring on it. Until then, I'm all "lamp post".

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I hope so. That smile is the kind of smile meant for a best friend you haven't seen in a while. :lol: Did you notice Ecklie behind Sara in that pic? :lol:

Wait... I know why there hasn't been any pics of Greg yet! He's sporting a new, secret hairstyle this season and they don't want to give it away until the ep airs! :lol:

12. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

lmao. yeah, i wouldn't be surprised if that reflection/ring was photoshopped, you know. ;) just to create a little buzz on fansites.

13. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

We're seriously talking about whether she is wearing a ring or not, and whether said ring is visible in the picture?:wtf: WOW! You'd think with all the pictures we've been getting, that we'd find something else to talk about!:lol:

Oh, and by the way, the picture of Cath and Nick has to be my favorite, but I am also in the boat of people hoping for more Greg. I guess 'll just have to cling to jtd94's thought to get me through the Greg drought.:shifty:

14. nanigsr

nanigsr Witness

15. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

lmao there are a ton of strange things on her desk/surrounding it! I saw the eyeball and the bat. I also spotted her glasses! :adore:

And Jorja is a lot taller. I feel like even in some scenes where Marg is in heels and Jorja wasn't that she looked so little next to her. It's adorable.