Season 10: *Spoiler* Picture Thread

Thanks for the pics, guys. It's great to see Sara with Nick and Catherine; hope to see a good scene with her and Greg. Sara looks awesome, and happy! Can't wait to see her first encounter with Ecklie; they had some great scenes together.

It's soo great to see Sara again! And happy (She's glowing!)! And everybody happy as well! Good to see a happy reunion on CSI for once.

Darnit! Still no Greg. :( Doesn't he get to hug his best friend? :(

^ I wonder that too. The moment I'm waiting for is the Sara-Greg reunion.

Last edited:
It's soo great to see Sara again! And happy (She's glowing!)! And everybody happy as well! Good to see a happy reunion on CSI for once.

Me too. That's what I'm most excited back. Seemed like he got the longest hug from her in For Warrick. :lol: I wonder if he'll get to hug her this time too. :)

The pics of George/Nick are great, but... I swear to God if they don't put out a pic of Greg soon I'm gonna :scream: ! Is he not in the ep or something? Where's he at? Taking Riley to the airport? Yeesh! Or maybe Greg is the only one working. :lol: That would mean he'd get a solo case FINALLY!
Seriously! I am sick of them giving him no respect by hardly ever having him in promo photos. Part of me wonders why I bother these days hoping to see one.:scream:

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't this guy twittering one ep, so maybe he hasn't gotten to Eric/Greg or he wasn't on the set yet when they were taken. Just a thought.

There was one photo of Eric/Greg I believe. However, I think the photos that they are talking about pertain to the official photos released by CBS for 10x01 "Family Affair."

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't this guy twittering one ep, so maybe he hasn't gotten to Eric/Greg or he wasn't on the set yet when they were taken. Just a thought.

DLA did have a photo of Nick and Greg from the set of ep 2. But, there have been no promo pics from "Family Affair" of Greg. It's been everyone but Greg... even Ecklie. :( At least DLA has some respect for him and had at least one pic of him. Much more than I can say for CBS.

Could it be that the official promo pics are slow in coming out, sometimes shows do that on purpose to keep the people interested. Throwing out thoughts there lol.

It's been everyone but Greg... even Ecklie. :(
Everyone but Greg AND Brass. Brass always gets left out of promo pics.

Yeah, that's true. Doc and Hodges (who are also in the opening credits) are left out as well. But, I was mainly referring to all of the CSIs but Greg.

Greg almost always gets left out of promo ep pics though. The last ones I remember of him were from last season in the ep where he and Nick were standing near those dummies. And I believe those were the first ones of him in a very long time.

But, this (family affair) is an important ep because Greg's best friend is coming back... and I just feel there should be some of Greg with Sara. :shrugs: He's closer to Sara than either Nick or Cath... or especially Ecklie. :lol:

My bday's in a week and three and a half days. Is it too much to ask that there's at least one promo pic from the first ep of Greg by then? :lol:

Last edited:
thanks for the pics all. it's so great to see Sara back with the team. she looks marvellous! :)

Nice picture of Sara and Nick and Catherine. Nick is happy to see Sara back. Poor Greg, sound like Sara is no longer a Ms., she is a Mrs. Grissom now. It's look like her ring on her married finger. I guess.

She look to have a ring,you can see it as well?

Me too. That's what I'm most excited back. Seemed like he got the longest hug from her in For Warrick. :lol: I wonder if he'll get to hug her this time too. :)
I've decided that in the picture of Sara alone where she is smiling, she is looking at Greg. :)
http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu120/ankeila/csi1001-9.jpg

Last edited:
Back