Season 10: *Spoiler* Picture Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 24, 2009.

1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

2. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

Is there a Greg in the show? Uh, thought I missed something but I do so remember when we got no Nick either....I really do know how you feel! It is not fair, especially since we see so much of the new and returning characters. Just ain't right.

3. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Hey, maybe Greg's the only smart one and is tired of Sara showing up and then leaving without so much as a goodbye. I wish Nick wasn't going to hug her. I'd be like, 'oh you again? How long are you staying before you leave, again? Without saying goodbye, again? If she actually leaves and says goodbye this time, I'll be in shock, I tell ya. Shock!!!!!!!

Besides Greg fans, maybe he gets his own private special moment with Sara and they don't want you to know about it. Keep the faith! I'm shocked that Nick is in these pics, but I don't know if these are 'official' promos, they are awfully small.

4. GregNickRyanFan

They are always small at first until it gets closer to time for the ep then they release bigger versions. At least that's the way it's been for Miami ep pics.

5. Ankeila

Ankeila Rookie

6. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

7. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Good lord!! Warn a woman, will ya?!! :eek: [​IMG] :adore:

:lol:

8. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's again Ankeila the one where Nick is all smiley faced and so thrilled that his buddy Sara is back, his face tells it all;) fantastic, and Sara and Dr. Langston, compelling. Can't wait~

9. Ankeila

Ankeila Rookie

10. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Thankfully I'd finished the ice-cream sandwich I was eating! :drool::luvlove::adore:

I don't think George had quite decided if he was going to grow out the buzz for the start of the season or not. :lol:

Love the smirk (even in profile) on his face in that. It's like they told him he had to keep a straight face in this scene and he couldn't. :lol:

Some of his pics are starting to make me stiff! :lol: He's sitting very straight and standing very straight now and ... I don't!

Susan

11. GregNickRyanFan

The pics of George/Nick are great, but... I swear to God if they don't put out a pic of Greg soon I'm gonna :scream: ! Is he not in the ep or something? Where's he at? Taking Riley to the airport? Yeesh! Or maybe Greg is the only one working. :lol: That would mean he'd get a solo case FINALLY!

12. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

lol I always found it hilarious how much Jorja towers over Marg, even when the latter is in heels.

Thanks for these pics! Everyone looks fabulous. I noticed that Catherine is holding a newspaper that says "National Enquisitor." Clever, guys, but you spelled Inquisitor wrong, lol. Her desk is really messy too, that would drive me nuts.

Thanks for these. Love the one with her and Nicky smiling.

13. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Nice picture of Sara and Nick and Catherine. Nick is happy to see Sara back. Poor Greg, sound like Sara is no longer a Ms., she is a Mrs. Grissom now. It's look like her ring on her married finger. I guess.

14. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Thanks! I needed that! The warning AND the pic! :lol: :adore:

15. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

OMG!! That second is ......:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Well of course he's happy to have her back..

Last edited: Aug 13, 2009