Season 10: *Spoiler* Picture Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 24, 2009.

1. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

thanks for the Brass pic! yeah, i agree with all. i also think he might be the biggest CSI trademark left. and if Paul decides to leave, CSI should not try to go on without him. just imagine Ray and some new cop interrogating a suspect. blah. they could just as well end this show and start up a CSI: New Orleans or something. :p

2. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

s10e02 "Ghost Town".

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2009
  3. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

^
    I removed the link to this site that we are not allowed to link to, however I believe this might be the first we've heard of the episode title.

For the curious, not to worry...the pics on the site are the ones that have been posted here already. :)

4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

5. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

I was just coming to post this. Didn't look like Super Dave next to Nick....and why is George standing oddly.

6. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

I love the pictures that we are getting this season. The first comment below the picture has a good point. But, before I go way off topic, the pictures are great! Thanks for sharing!

7. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Great shot.

Maybe DLA shot the photo while George was turning or something. I don't think it means anything.

8. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Yeah, it looks like he might be leaning over to look into the room, just to make sure it's safe. Super Dave, I love SD he's my favorite lab rat.

9. erep

erep Witness

One of the things I like about these "fuzzy" pics is that they don't tell us enough -- we can entertain ourselves by wondering what/who we're seeing. For instance, the leg by the door (the person walking from the hallway into the room) -- whose leg is it? Judging by the arm we also see in the doorway, I'd go with Jorja. But heck, who knows?

10. Hadapurpura

Hadapurpura Witness

Superdave looks very good, indeed. And it seems like there's only one building in Las Vegas that gets all the murders.

11. nanigsr

nanigsr Witness

Super Dave!!! Thanks for the pic.

12. Kasey47

Kasey47 Police Officer

13. misshelgenberger

misshelgenberger Rookie

/\ seems very to me. But it has me wondering, why are the writers revisiting this old case? Don't get me wrong it was an interesting one but it doesn't really interest me anymore. Oh well we will have to wait and see.

That blood looks more like tomatoe soup. Maybe then ran out and had to impervise. Speaking of which i love the very well placed bubblewrap looking shower curtain:lol:

14. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I like what he wrote..what a guy!

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:lol: I thought the same about the blood and the shower curtain. I love DLA's caption underneath the pic. :guffaw: