Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

Re: Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Thank you! They have so much chemistry and play off of each other perfectly. I love the scene where Cath is like "Write this down. I haven't had sex in six...no, SEVEN months!" and Gil goes "How can I help?" Just the facial expression that Marg/Cath gave was priceless. You can't find two people who work together like that without it coming off awkward in many shows, folks...

2. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

I have to agree with you Katie, they have such amazing chemistry. :adore: What episode was that scene in... It's one of my favourites... I'm going through and watching some older eps, so any recommendations of great Purejoy eps will be appreciated... I'm watching Weeping Willows at the minute, Marg did amazingly in this episode, I love her interaction with Gil in it, even if it's minimal, they just work so well together in any given situation.

3. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

That would be Early Rollout from Season 4. I like to pretend that the whole part with her kissing Agent Krycek...I mean, Chris Bezich didn't happen, :lol:

Dead Ringer's a good one, that opening sequence is awesome. And Inside the Box. Oh..my...Lord. *splat*

4. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Remember the ending to Early Rollout...when she walks into his office and asks him if they're good and he says they'll be fine. Then, she turns to leave and he asks her if she's going out and she says she has some unfinished business? That look he gives her as she walks away as he bites his glasses is sooo hot!:devil: What kept that man in his seat is beyond me.

Thanks to Dead Ringer, I will never be able to hear 'are you gonna be my girl' without thinking of them:lol:....and don't even get me started on ITB...that hug...:luvlove:

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

The "how can I help" scene was very cute. I still think my favorite is the one where he tells her that he missed her touche. :lol: Cracks me up and makes me grin every single time. And Jackpot when she's referred to as his wife and he answers the phone and says "hello dear" and then tells someone "she hates it when we're apart". :lol: And the "I've always got your back" scene. :)

6. Stepherweps

Oh... *Adds Early Rollout to my list of 'to watch' eps* I remember it being one of my favourite eps, I just love their interaction in that scene... :adore: Yes, the "I missed your touche scene in King Baby is awesome GNRFan, I love it when Gil has little flirtatious moments with her, they were so cute, hehe and of course I love it when Cath flirts with him too. :devil: Jackpot is another amazing ep, when he called her his 'wife' I almost melted. :luvlove:

Dead Ringer :adore: :adore: :adore: another one of my all time favourite Purejoy eps, I love how he plays "Are you gonna be my girl" to her, super cute. :luvlove: I just love their interaction in the race, and how he gets worried when she goes off the track, so cute.

7. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

I love the scenes in "After the Show" too. Like when Delhomme spots Catherine for the first time, then they alternate the scene between Grissom/Catherine/Delhomme and Gil is looking all concerned at Catherine then at Delhomme before telling them to take him into the next room. And the end scene, I just love how much he supports her!

Another scene I love and I can't remember which episode it is, is when cath is working on the crime scene and Gil calls her and is like "I know how territorial you get so I'm giving you fair warning" and she turns and he is there and he just smiles. It's sooo adorable!

8. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

^I agree.:)

Hehe, I think King Baby is my all time favorite 'flirty' scene. Cath's face after he says he missed her tush is priceless and how all she could think about saying was thank you.:lol: Why oh why did Brass have to walk in? Although, I loved the looks they shared between each other after he asked them if he had missed the punch line. I think we all know what happened after they left.:devil:

Ah, the husband and wife eppy:adore:...I loved how she just went right along with everything and never corrected him or anything. Just like the good 'wife' she is....and do I even need to mention Pledging Mr. Johnson?. The boat scene people!:drool:

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Hehe, it reminded me of scenes where someone says "I love you" to someone and the other person is so taken by surprise that all they can muster in reply is a "thank you". :lol: What would Cath have done if Gil had said "I love you" instead of "I missed your tush"? Would she have still said thank you, or would she have told him she loved him too?

10. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

Ack, yes! I loooooove that scene so much. I can watch Grissom helping Catherine out of the boat over and over and over. Of course it would have been better had Catherine wrapped her legs around Grissom's waist and just started kissing him, but we can't win them all, lol.

11. CSIL3Willows

CSIL3Willows Prime Suspect

K-Bug... how weird was that! I literally just finished watching 'After the Show' and you mention it! Lolz!

I love that ep! The whole 'You going to have my back?' 'I always have your back' bit... HOW cute!!!! And the way Griss looks between Delhomme and Cath in the interrogation room, it kinda looks like he wants to jump in between them and stop Delhomme from looking at her. He's so protective of her, it's really sweet!

Don't even get me started on 'Pledging Mr Johnson'!!!! I've lost count of the amount of times I've watched that ep just for the boat scene!!! The way she's all annoyed at him, and he just looks like he's enjoying it! Lolz! If I were Cath I would've totally pinned him against the wall after that and 'laid one on him like I meant it' Hehehe!

CSIL3Willows
    -x-

P.S. 'King Baby' = one of my fave eps ever!!!!! The whole tush bit? I drool every single time! Of course he missed her tush! Who wouldn't???!!!
    Also, 'Fur and Loathing'... pretty much any scene between Gil and Cath in that one is GOLD!!! My sig being just one example! The look on his face is just awesomes!

Last edited: Aug 11, 2009
  12. EEK!!!

EEK!!! Hit and Run

i LOVE the scene from Bully for You, where grissom is doing paperwork and cant find his stamps. cath comes in, doesnt say anything, walks in, finds them on his desk and gives them to gil :adore: it was so adorable that she knew exactly what he wanted. I also like the episode stalker, because the WHOLE episode they stand extremely close, and hold hands on the roof. it was a :drool: episode

13. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

^^^lol now I'm gonna have to watch Bully for You before I go to work!

What about Locomotives? I love the beginning when Catherine is just cracking up over Max being stuck in the cement and can't compose herself and Grissom is just looking at her with that bemused expression and goes "Catherine, do you need a minute?" and then the way his head snaps to her when she's like "So how's your day going?"

I also love the ending when she's in Gil's office cracking up over Max running over his daughter in the car, and he's not amused, and in seconds she turns it off, realizing that something is wrong with Grissom. That's just such proof that she knows him.

14. Stepherweps

Yes, you're right EEK!!, that scene is adorable, it's further proof of the fact that they don't need any verbal communication in their relationship, they just automatically know that the other wants/needs. :adore: I just love everything about their relationship, and thanks for mentioning all these scenes guys, I'm on a total Purejoy high at the moment and have been looking for eps where they have great scenes, so thanks for reminding me of all of these ones... Another favourite ep of mine *is one that I can't remember the title of*, but Cath and Gil are looking for a body that has been chopped up and buried in the desert, one of the cops helping them look for the body finds something they suspect to be a bone, and hands it to Gil who licks it... Then later he finds another bone fragment, then Cath says to him "Wanna suck it?" :devil: Haha, cracked me up, I bet they both had other thoughts rather than the bone...

15. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

^I think it's safe to say the bone was the last thing on their mind at that point.:devil: You just gotta love the look Gil gives her when she said that.:lol:

EEK!!!, I love your icon.:drool: That scene was so hot...."Too much?"..."Not enough!"....we all know Cath likes his tough act.:devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.