Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Re: Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

I think Cath would find it easier to keep things under wraps because she knows how to be discreet. I think also Gil might want to show Cath off. :lol: Actually, I really have no idea. I'm just guessing. I think Gil would have trouble keeping his hands off of Cath at work. :lol:

2. mcm

mcm Civilian

3. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Well hi there newbie!

Welcome to the PureJoy pad.

I'm Anne, and here is your welcome basket:

[​IMG]

Glad you could join us!

4. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

I don't know why, but I don't really see either one of them having too much of a problem keeping it separate. Although, I could see Gil being a little over protected at times, especially if Cath was pregnant or something like that. All in all, I think they could both be pretty secretive about it. After all, look how much fun they could have that way.:devil:

Welcome mcm.:)

5. EEK!!!

EEK!!! Hit and Run

no one has posted for awhile so i thought i world bump this up. plus, 10 more posts and i can have an avatar ;) anyways...i think that grissom would have trouble keepin it seperate. especially when guys wouild try to flirt with cath. heres a question: if cath and grissom announced to the team they were together, would they be surprised. I think no, that wasnt a very good speculating question, but i tried :)

6. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Hey, anything to keep the board alive eh? I don't think they'd be surprised in general because I'm sure everybody has speculated at some point or another about the two. However, they may be surprised that they finally did get together after thinking it wasn't going to happen.

7. EEK!!!

EEK!!! Hit and Run

ya, im sure the team probablyhas a pool going on, betting how long it will take :) if they ever did get together, i think i would want it to be in the movie. it would be more fun on the big screen! but that could be awhile.....

8. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Knock knock!

Hey, it's been a while. How's everyone doing in there? :D

I was wondering if any of you guys have watched Bravo's 100 greatest TV characters of all time back in 2004. Well, both Gil and Cath were on the list. Even better, they were on the list as a team, ranking #82 (which was really cool because most of the characters made the list weren't on TV anymore). They interviewed Anthony Zuiker for that and I'm sure you guys will love what he said about what Gil and Cath do to each other. :) Here is the video clip.

Btw, I'm sorry I really don't have time to go back to the older posts, but have we decided on a new thread title? Just asking. ;)

9. EEK!!!

EEK!!! Hit and Run

that clip was so good :) i had known they were on the list, but never actually saw the clip. not sure how tthat happened.... I love how zukier said they balence each other out, because it is so true. And i dont think we ever did pick a name for the next thread....

10. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Erica! Long time no post.:lol: Thanks for posting that clip. I just love how they were on there together...not Gil...not Cath...but Gil and Cath.:) They really are a team. They compliment each other nicely...ying and yang. When you think of one, you automatically think of the other.

Can we start discussing thread names now?

11. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ I know right? I really wish that Anthony Zuiker and Ann Donahue were still working for the show because I think they brought out Gil and Cath's best. I was watching Billy's interview on the season 1 Blu-ray set and he says his favorite season was the first year. I can totaly relate to that. That reminds me...since the Miami fans don't seem to like what Ann's been doing to the show, maybe they could consider a producer switch? :lol: I know I'd welcome her back to Vegas. :D

As for thread names, there is one I really like but never got enough votes to become the official thread title. lol.
    Gil <3 Cath #31: PureJoy - Sexing Up the Sin City

Last edited: Aug 6, 2009
  12. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

That was a great clip, Erica. I love everything that was said about them - they do complement each other so well.

Names for the next part?

Gil <3 Cath #31: PureJoy = Balance

Edited because I didn't see it - and OMG I want Sexing Up Sin City too. Please, please, PLEASE

13. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Hello guys, I've been off on vacation, for the past few weeks, and haven't had internet access, so forgive me for not being around. :lol: I hope you're all keeping well. :D

I'm with you guys, Gil and Cath totally balance one and other out, that's what makes them such a great team, they have personalities, which are just so different, but they just click, making them work so well together. As for them being together from the start... Hmm... I think that they would both have been able to keep their private life and work seperate, I think however they'd still be as flirtatious with one and other as they were before, and like it's been said already, if Cath had ever been pregnant on the show, if her and Gil were married, I think Gil would have been very over protective over her, which would have drove Cath up the wall... It would have been very cute though. :adore:

Thanks for posting that adorable pic Speedy, they always look like they're having a lot of fun together. :D Also welcome to Purejoy MCM, I'm Steph. :D Oh, and Erica and Anne, I love your title suggestions. :D

14. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

I think Ann Donahue was always a Purejoy shipper lol. After all, wasn't she the one that called them the hot married couple? I think they do need to pull a producer switch. I'd welcome it.

Erica, I think your thread suggestion may just get enough votes this time. It's got mine.:thumbsup: I can't come up with anything better.

15. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

The hot married couple? Yes, that was Ann. I've always thought that Ann was the best at writing Catherine - maybe it's because she wrote for Marg on China Beach too?

And GC - DEFINITELY sexing up sin city. Always and no matter what ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.