Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everything)

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MarineGirl#1, Jul 20, 2009.

?

Gary: we do need a name

Poll closed Jul 30, 2009.
  1. Gary #6: Hosing down HIS girls

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  2. Gary #6: Uncensored

4 vote(s)
    9.5%
  3. Gary #6: Final destinaton desire

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Gary #6: Can you see behind those magical eyes

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  5. Gary #6: Take my breath away

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Gary #6: I can't get you out of my head

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  7. Gary #6: He just keeps getting hotter

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  8. Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everyhting)

14 vote(s)
    33.3%
  9. Gary #6: Uncensored Hotness

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Gary #6: Pure Seduction

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  11. Gary #6: Gutterville is Calling

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  12. Gary #6: Fasten your seatbelts, ladies

8 vote(s)
    19.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Madison

Madison Dead on Arrival

Hi, girls! Good day to you!! :)
    Our Gary, as always - great!
    I sit and bathe the slaver monitor. Here it is: :drool: :drool: :drool:
    :guffaw:

2. vesper91

vesper91 Dead on Arrival

[​IMG]

quick question. if the chair to the right says 'gary sinise' then who's chair is he sitting in???

btw. Cyn-B-Demented, your photobucket is so awesome!

3. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

hmm good question - maybe we should all turn detective and try to work out whose chair he's nicked...

4. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

^ Hahaha, now you got me intrigued, Vesper!!! I also want to know what he is reading/scribbling.

Speaking of my photobucket, I'm currently uploading lots of Sinise pictures!
    http://photobucket.com/Sinise_pictures
    Enjoy, y'allz! :D

By the way, can I just say that Gary with a 1-2 days beard is incredibly irresistible?!

[​IMG]

5. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^^ oooh thank you :D *looks* *drools*

edit: what is that first pic in the album from? i recognise it but it's 4am and my brain is officially asleep!

the one of him holding the t shirt is hilarious :lol: and the in your post is really cute as well :D

oh and what he's reading - i'm guessing it's a script but what of? hmm...

6. Cyn-B-Demented

Hahaha! My pleasure!! :D

Script? Really? I thought they were bigger :lol: But then again, I know nothing about the milieu... lol maybe some notes about his scenes, lines he has problem remembering :confused:

7. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ maybe they make little ones that they can carry around on set? i dunno, i know very little about these things too - the amount of crossings out was what made me think it might be...

by the way when i said first pic, i didn't mean that - i mean, i clicked back into your pics and it wasn't the first pic anymore! anyway, this one (i've used your link, hope you don't mind!):

[​IMG]

8. Cyn-B-Demented

Hahaha! Sorry! Even I'm getting lost trying to upload the pictures :guffaw: My folder is huge!!! But unfortunately, besides telling you what you already know .. that it's a play.. I didn't have more information about the picture when I found it! :(

9. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Good morning!
    Cyn-B-Demented, whoa,I've impressed by your album. This is just one more proof for the thread's title - Gary can do everything and he can be everyone.

10. Cyn-B-Demented

LOL! I was scared to make Photobucket explode when I was uploading :lol:

Amen!!!

ETA

Migh be just me that is seeing things that are not connected but I just couldn't help but laugh at the coincidence! If coincidence there is...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's in the glasses, kids.

Oh, and before I go...

[​IMG]

Such a youngster lol

Last edited: Aug 7, 2009
  11. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Oooooooooohhhhh! What pics!!!! :eek::eek::drool::drool::drool::drool::eek::eek: Cyn-B-Demented your photobucket file is great! :thumbsup: Damn that my internet is so slow... :scream:

Where have you found all those pics?;) I have to spent hours and hours of searching and still I don't seem to find much!:rolleyes:

My favourite ones are that pic from the set and that last one. I've somehow liked the pics where he's wearing glasses. :lol: Someone of my friends don't like when he has glasses, cause the think he looks older then.:confused: I dunno about that, but I know from personal experience that glasses "usually" made their user look older.:rolleyes: People think that I'm over twenty when they see me, and I have to just say "Sorry but no I'm not, maybe it's these glasses!" :lol:

About the set pic. I see it's from the season 1.;) I thought also at first that he's reading a script, but when I looked more closely pages look strange. What are all those lines??? Is there some notes which help remembering!? :lol: On the other hand I've acted some years back in school projects, and I know remembering the lines isn't an easy job,:rolleyes: but maybe in my case there's something to do with my dad memory!:guffaw: I'm sure Gary's memory is much better cause he's acted so long and having long experience! :)

Speaking of glasses...:D

[​IMG]
    He looks handsome! :adore: Nice stripes! Suits him! ;)

And couple more pics! ;)
    [​IMG]
    I prefer more casual style of his!
    Nice stubble and not to mention his arms...:drool::drool::drool::drool:
    [​IMG]
    Gary and Carmine. Both handsome guys! :adore:
    Nice summer-style! :drool:

12. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Love ^^these 2^^ pictures. They should let Mac have a little 1-3 day beard and mustache like in the top pic and glasses like in the bottom pic. I think that would look so cool. But then again Gary could dye his hair pink on the left and purple on the right and he'd still look cool to me.
    :luvlove::adore: Gary Sinise :adore::luvlove:

13. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

haha, that's brilliant :lol:

i did a bit of digging - it's from balm in gilead. at least i think it is - this is another one of him working the hippie look:

[​IMG]

haha, see, i actually do that pretty frequently! actually i need to do it again - it's grown out. there's no point doing it before 2 weeks of sun and chlorine though :( maybe he can take some style tips from me and have pink with purple streaks or black with pink, lilac and blue extensions - i'm sure it'd suit him:guffaw:

and just because i like his theatre stuff, here he is in a streetcar named desire (this is for all the arm fans i think!) - it's a great play, i'd love to have seen this, apparently his stanley was pretty intense...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Hi Ladies!!!!!

THank you all for the wonderful pics - I take them as a parting gift with me because i won´t be here for a week. We will leave tomorrow morning for holidays - and I will miss you all here!!!![​IMG]

Dear Cyn - your link brought me nearly to a mental breakdown - i am still on packing and i wanted to look at them all....[​IMG]

I will enjoy the water ( hihi - have to think about the twitter -story ) and looking forward to be back to enjoy "Gary" with you!!!

Although i had not the time to look at all the pics from Cyn (But i surely will after italy!!!) i am sure there´s no pic left which is not in this collection!! Thanks my dear!!!

Although i post this one: for i love Gary´s futuristic glasses:
    [​IMG]

So Ladies time to go!!!!! WIsh you all a great time!!!

Udonna[​IMG]

15. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

:lol::lol::guffaw::guffaw: - that is all ;)

those are very strange glasses... speaking of which:

[​IMG]

have a lovely holiday, just think of how many photos you will be able to come back to! x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.